Anyone else on Sup Forums addicted to glass?

Anyone else on Sup Forums addicted to glass?
I know it's killing me, I went from 180 pounds down to 150 within a month/month and a half.
I want to quit, but I can't afford to withdrawal. I'm at the point where I can eat/sleep while still smoking shard all day, I basically need it just to function.
I want to stop but when I have work the next day I can't just stop using or ill be sleeping for hours on end and my joints and body hurt/sore beyond what is bearable. So I smoke just to be able to function like an normal person.
How fucked am I anons? Any other anons been through this or at this point right now?

Just end it all and kill yourself

Holy shit that sounds terrible. It's only going to get worse and worse, period.

Since how many days in a row and how mich approx. daily do you take OP?

I can't offer advice. But I'm sending good vibes user. Good luck and may you find where you're going.

What do you mean by "days in a row"?
And I usually do about a half gram a day give or take , sometimes a little more but for the most part about a half a gram (sometimes I smoke with a friend) but that's my daily use for about the last 6 months

Perhaps getting busted on purpose and spend 5+ months in jail? This would only work if you have parents or friends to lean on after you get out, so you can get your payroll back on track etc.

I pray for you Sup Forumsrother, please get help

>lost 30 lbs in a month
>If I don't have I feel bad
>But seriously, guys, I feel bad

Think about it fucktard. Put up with the withdrawal for a week and be done or be dead within 6 months.

You sound like my ultra liberal hippy Stoner roommate who likes to feel smugly pleased with himself after offering such a hollow platitude as if the "good vibes" matter.
That's not how the world works, hippy. You aren't gonna feed your family with "positive vibrations". Contribute something real, you lazy fuckin child.

I got fired cause I slept at work whenever I wouldnt do it then i did it again and havent stopped since cant stop shard or else i feel shit

damn good way to lose weight

I smoked a few g in 4 days (half a g in the first 12 hours) and had the most fucked up mental state I've ever had.. How the fuck do u do it bro. I'm at about 2p a day atm and can see it taking its effect on me. I took a week break which ended yesterday and the first 5 days were literally hell. Godspeed user

Addiction isn't easy to overpass. What I did with coke is I spent my money for that day on something else. Like a game or anything so i knew I didn't have the money to spend on blow. I also smoked everytime I felt a craving for it. I know meth is probably a harder addiction. But if you have the confidence you won't steal to get money for more, then just spend your money for that day on something else so you have no way of spending it on glass. And if you smoke just smoke a lot. Also, eat whenever you crave. Do something to keep you occupied.

Hope you pull through Sup Forumsro

It's obvious OP. Rob your dealer then take his place as local Ice dealer. Then you don't have to clock in to work you can just trap all day.

Believe me I thought on this, but I have bills, rent, and other living expenses I need to pay. If I withdrawal it's going to take me at least a week of being non functional, sleeping, depression,etc. I'll lose my job within that week

To each his own I suppose.

put it down and go out to have a @#%$

I'm not that guy but fuck you.

You wanna suck my dick, asshole? Cuz you sound like the kind of bitch I would force to perform Felatio on me at a party after a few drinks. I'll be sure to eat some pineapple so my cum tastes alright after I face fuck you until ejaculation. Fucker.
And if you decide you have some smart little fuckin remark I'll just eat some asparagus and then piss in your mouth instead you worthless piece of shit.

cooking and good food,

there is so little time

holyshit so little time

all of the good feel tricks with teas and poppysead goods as well as working out and eating right

you need to just chuck everything, and afterwards get hella mad gains.

become fit and change for the better

your gonna make it brah

i was 6 days straight awake and had serious problems i got addictive and the halluzinations were really terrifying i didnt go to work because i knew i was going to mess up anyway because of the meth
its going to be a hell of a downride OP i feel really sorry for you.
Do you wanna know whats the worse? That now you know how it feels being high and you probbaly wont get as high as you remember, and just knowing how it feels being high increases the chance thst you take it again amd stuff.
Hope you make it brother.

How much money do you spend on it per month and what percentage of your income is that?

go to a rehab center

die on weekends

then on weekends and on wensday

then weekends tuesday and tursday

then just stop

Depending on the state you may be able to get free rehab from your employer. But besides that, whats worse? Drawing unemployment for a few months till you find more work or being dead?

Hippy talk for "please don't make me feel bad about my immature life decisions and remind me that I'm an embarrassment to myself and my family"
Fuck you too. You got a fuckin problem with my assessment of hippies or you just want some dick in your life?

Have you tried showing up at a support group?

Wow. Trips speaks wisdom.
You just need to break bad OP.

Look ma! My teenage angst is working!

I smoked meth 3 or 4 times back when I had some aquaintances that did it. They really just offered it to me to normalize what they were doing and I used to be the kind of guy who never said no to anything. I had a few interesting nights but once I was away from those people I never desired it again. Guess I'm lucky... I've tried just about every drug there is and the only thing that ever sunk it's teeth into me was alcohol. Every person picks their poison I suppose

Yeah but the money you save from not doing any Meth will counterbalance that you fucktard. Also out of curiosity how much is a gram of meth where you are? I've only done it twice in total was pretty good, wouldn't do it more than once a year personally as I have a very addictive personality anyway.

Tolerance, I'm just lucky enough I'm to scared of needles to Iv the shit.
Like I said,its pretty much so I can function. If I don't use I feel my self mentally hit that "despair state" and I'm useless
My other job, how do you think I can blow a half gram a day?
Couldn't tell you per month, I work my job to pay living expenses, and sell on the side just to support my habit for free or near free.. I pay about 30 a half gram, so I'll let you figure the math on that daily.

Why would you post that? Is your mother also browsing Sup Forums and you wanted her to see what a loser you're being? Or did you call her into your room to see your post?

smoke weed

yo supere mi adicción al crack con cannabis

>sell on the side to support my habit for free or near free
>support my habit for free or near free
>habit for free or near free
>free or near free
>near free
You are doing it So fucking wrong.

If you have the willpower OP do what I did: get adderal and take medium dosages at first, then after a week take the lower dosage (30 or 40mg for first week daily, then next week 20-25mg) and that will take care of some of the worst symptoms of withdrawal. Cheaper too, at least where I'm from.

You sell on the side to support your habit so it's free or near free. Do you mean 30 a g is what you buy it for or what you sell it for? I guess crashing for a week and losing your job isn't viable if you're only other income is from selling meth because you'd just end up doing it again. Maybe sell a drug that you don't like/won't fuck you up as much, use profits to live while you sort yourself out

I sell to support my habit for free or near free, I work to pay living expenses.
And I pay about 60-70 a gram myself
The closet treatment of any kind near me is a suboxone clinic about 4 hours away, not very helpful..

What's your clientele look like, feed gentleman?

Go to Narcotics Anonymous, it might save your life.

I never got into meth but I do have a stimulant problem. I started by snorting instant release adderall at night to get school work done. But then I wouldn't get any sleep. As the lack of sleep started to pile up I started to take Vyvanse in the morning to keep me awake. My sleep cycle go so fucked up that for about a year I was taking 140mg of Vyvanse a day and often times I would snort 15 - 45 mg of instant release adderall throughout the day just so I could function normally. One day out of no where I decided to quite cold turkey. Flushed everything down the toilet. Regretted it 5 min after. The next week was the hardest week in my life. That first day I slept 18 hours. for the next week I slept about 12-14 hours a day. There were so many times when I just wanted to fucking go out and buy some just so I could feel normal again. I got back on a healthy sleep cycle in about 3 weeks but it took me a long time to get back to my normal weight. I was 5'8'' 165lbs when I started and 113lbs when I got off.

My advice. Get off as soon as possible. When is the next time you can take a week long vacation from work? You aren't going to be able to quite and go to work at the same time.

>Making this many assumptions
>That's not how the world works

Lay off the meth, Sup Forumsro. You're geeking a little too hard. Just because your neurons are firing faster doesn't mean they're taking the right path.

I'm not claiming to be a Walter white, just doing what I can to smoke.
Not every drug dealer sells to make a profit believe it or not..
I pay about 60-70 a gram, I charge 40 to 50 for a quarter gram.
Your going to have to explain that one

dude use tor ffs, I'll assume you are from USA. You can get Ice so cheap on tor, I don't even pay that much and I'm from Europe and ice isn't commonly found over here.

you need to get some discipline. Take it down to 1 time per week, then 2, then land on 3. Stay there, and fuck.

I quit a brick of heroin and 15mg of Xanax a day don't be a pussy

dude I can get a full g for $70 off tor in Europe, you can get it in bulk a lot cheaper in the US

Ex addict here.
Have experience with almost every drug, been hooked on alcohol, benzos, and Adderall before.

OP, withdrawal from stimulants like amphetamines/cocaine is nothing compared to sedative-hypnotics (GABA agonists, AKA alcohol, benzo, barbiturates) or opiates/opioids.

Try withdrawing from alcohol/benzos you pussy.

Stopping meth use won't kill you. Just slow way down by tapering and then stop.

You went through what is called amphetamine psychosis. I'm the same Sup Forumsro that posted about his Vyvanse/Adderall problem. This used to happen to me when I snorted too much.

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

The cheapest listing I seen personally (on the bay) for a g is like 50$, the only way to get it lower than that is if I do bulk (ounces or more) and I simply don't half the funds to

> Ex addict

K

lol
It's all in your head. Take a little less each day if you can't handle cold turkey.
Withdrawals won't kill you. Only benzo and alcohol withdrawals kill you.
Sounds like you don't really want to quit. But at least you're talking about it. Sounds like a first step, I guess.

Wait, is this literal shards of glass? I don't know drugs very well, just stick to one kind of weed I've found to like

I know they won't kill me, but that doesn't mean the withdrawals are a walk through the park either...

no it's slang for meth

duh, what the fuck did you think he was talking about? crystal meth?

OP when is the next time you can take a week off from work?

stop being such a fucking pussy

What it sounds like to me too... the excuses... the lack of drive.. its really sad what that shit does to people. He's slowly becoming a zombie for drugs.

How much is a brick gram wise? Shoot or snort

I meant to say good gentleman, my apologies. Just wondering what the people you supply with narcotics seem like. Are they all stereotypical tweakers or do you have some funny ones? E

Unless you've gone through alcohol/opiate/benzo withdrawal I'm going to disregard that statement.

Easier said than done faggot.

What site to use for cheap heroin or pks ?

Dude take a week off and fucking deal with the withdrawal. Talk to your boss, call in sick fucking something but if you don't you're going to kill yourself on this shit.

>junkie druggos with their poor me's and victim mentality
KEK

Just quit you're going to fulfill yourself up. Do it long enough and you won't even be able to feel high (sounds like you're there or nearing it). Life is shit enough without a drug problem.

Take the withdrawls like a man and move on

Where do I buy these things online? Install tor then go where? I see a million Google hits but no idea on how to tell if they're legit or not and also no idea on how to protect myself. Pls halp you fuckers. Don't be faggots. I know what I'm doing and not addicted to anything. I'm the 1% that can control

I'm sure police have time and resources to waste on a single Sup Forumstard.

It's okay junkie. You'll be getting some dick in your life when the money runs out for your meth KEK.

mid Next month
I see.
And it's a mix, a few of my prefered/loyal clients are people like me, others are fiends tha would steal from their dying mother, and the occasional habitual user,

Yeah, but neither is life. Tough it out. People fucking make it through worse every day.
You're making excuses, again. Keep talking about it until you do it, unless you decide not to.

Being an addict is tough, but you can be addicted to anything. So just fight the fight or give in to the drug. I don't really know you, so it's kinda hard to give a fuck. But I do know some heroin addicts. And what they all have in common is they do the things that make them more addicted and don't do the things that make them less addicted.
Just do the things that aren't drugs. It's not that complicated.

>pic related

You're obviously a massive faggot since youve never been in such a situation am i right kiddo?

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

Quit being a pussy and just cold turkey. You're looking at 2 days of major withdrawal and then 2 weeks of semi-major withdrawal and then after that you're gonna have nightmares off and on for like 6 months.

Your mind is gonna try and play tricks on you, but just quit being a pussy and don't let an inanimate object control you.

what fucking w/d are you talking about nigger?
boohoo Im sleepy and wake up hungry.

do some heroin and ill bet you wont be on 4chin bitching about psychological w/d bs

Done this. Find aderall. If you can't. Just taper off. I know it's hard but you have to. But a fuck ton of ice cream the sugar will help you recover. Literally eat shit tons of ice cream and take fish oil. It will still suck. However, 10 hours of sleep and you'll feel goos. You'll be sad. But in 2 weeks that goes away. I recommend chocolate ice cream. Also, try coffee it will help with the initial withdraws. You have to quit now. The longer it goes the more it sucks. As for you job. Tell your boss you have an unknown bacterial blood infection. Say you're going through treatment. Antibiotics kind of Jack you up. Perfect excuse.

I smoke coffee mugs

This

>wahhh drugs are ruining my life but i keep doing them wahh

Don't like opiates so I don't pay attention to them.
If you can't figure it out on your own then you shouldn't be doing it.

I used for 10 years off and on.

I've been sober for a year and a half. No meth, no marijuana, no alcohol, no caffeine, no soda drinks/ juices only drink water, no candy/ sweets, NOTHING! Feels good man. I've gained about 40lbs. I jog 3-5 miles every morning at 4am before I go to work. FUCK I"M LOVING THIS STRAIGHT EDGE LIFE.

You can do it user. It's not that difficult. Fuck the fear of withdrawal. It's not that bad. The short-term pain is worth it. The long-term effects of that shit are not. I would suggest smoke weed and drink coffee instead. And if you get the urge to use, just go for a jog. Tire yourself out. It keeps your mind off it as well as making you sweat that shit out. Stay active. I think it's a lot of mind control. At least that's how I handled it. Yes I did get an overwhelming urge to use but it wasn't that difficult to focus my mind on something else. Once the urges faded away, I would sometimes get that high or comedown feeling. I guess...a "phantom high or comedown feeling", if that makes any sense. I guess the toughest times were the first two months. After that you're just fighting with your mind. Be strong user. Fuck that drug.

29 years old here, not the guy you're replying to but I feel the same as him. You're a rudking waste of space and the sooner you die the better to be quite honest. You'll cause nothing but trouble for other people either through drugs or getting help for them, a problem you caused yourself and your weak willpower. Just end it, you don't have a future.

You need to find some Subutex or Suboxne. For opiates but when taking one of the two, it'll bring you down; way down. Just have to watch yourself since you'll be speedballing if take Sub while hopped up. You be careful and have fun with it

All these drug users itt and not one can give me a reliable source for buying h on tor. Someone give me a legit source so I don't waste some money. I've always wanted to try this to a p.o. box to see if it actually works

the idea is to not put yourself in that position in the first place fuck head.

Didn't read the thread but from experience; you need to shoot some heroin.

Problem solved, albeit, problem gained.

Good luck nig

Well can you give source for where you buy your uppers? Maybe they sell opi too or something similar. I like Adderall too tho.

Lol what a fucking douche. What are they gonna do? Backtrace me?

OP here:
i sometimes pee in a little bottle just to only drink my pee with the hopes that i "catch" some of the effect.... i really have to quit this shit its making me disgusting

Holy kek user. Well done.

>Coming from people who've never had an addiction.
I don't blame anyone but myself, no one made me do it. That was all me.

KEK, I've been sober for years. I gave up because I realized how faggy the drug scene is, how everyone bitches and moans about their problems (that they're causing to themselves might I add), how no one is really your friend and are just using you for either drugs or drug money or food or something else because their poor broke ass can't afford food because of their druggo habit. Always an ulterior motive when a drug friend comes to talk to you.

Now I live life and love it. All I give junkies like you and every other druggo now is my laughter.

>kek
That's the best you could come up with?

You are too stupid to use google, yoy are too stupid to use drugs of such a level.

Fuck off kid.

It gets worse. You cant function and smoke shard. Been there done that, got over it, moved on.

Also op. Stopping will save you money. You buy a lot less stupid shit. Buy some weed to help taper off. I know you're probably batting off right now. I'm not judging you. Just finish this bag. Stop selling. And get clean. Fuck, not even clean. Just get off that shit. Save what you have of yourself. Don't become a gack. Do it. You can. I know you hate it. But it makes you feel okay. The high is gone. Just stop.

got my g of glass in the mail on friday I think.
lasted me a day or two, used IV.
last bag ill buy for a min.
switched from heroin > loperamide > ketamine (first two-three days off lope) > meth (paws)

Dont feel great but I feel pretty fucking good. Been 4 years since I've been off opiates. My taper ^^ kicked the shit out of any rehabs too.

>do you even know how to life OP?

>someone who has little to no experience with deepnet
I never said the marketplace *didn't* sell opiates, I said I don't like to use opiates.
Gotta learn this on on your own