Should I just update and get it over with? We're all gonna have to stop using 7 eventually, anyways

Should I just update and get it over with? We're all gonna have to stop using 7 eventually, anyways.

Other urls found in this thread:

bgr.com/2015/07/31/windows-10-upgrade-spying-how-to-opt-out/
thehackernews.com/2016/02/microsoft-windows10-privacy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fag

Sell your info and personal information for a OS that operates at the same specs or worse than win7...kill yourself

Dude idk I've been wondering that for a while but seems 10 just causes problems honestly....anyone with a more informed opinion care to share as to why we should switch to 10?

we all ahve to die eventually anyway, doesn't mean I'm going to immediately throw myself in front of a bus.

win7 will be supported by microsoft until 2020.

>kill yourself
Why is it that whenever some user tells another user to kill himself, it's always because of some trivial matter? Are you actually this upset?

OP here, the only reason i'm asking is because i'm being forced to. So I want to know if it's even worth fighting it.

it'll stop bothering you after the free upgrade period at the end of june. you can uninstall certain updates to stop it bothering you before then.

Yes, but is it worth it? It's forcing me to update by Sunday.

do you see the 'reschedule or cancel update' button there?

reschedule or cancel the update

That image is from my friend, I don't have the option.

then uninstall the update before sunday.

But the question was, is there any point in doing so?

You should not. I have win 10 on a new comp. It's a shit OS. It forces updates that fucks with drivers and causes BSODs all the time.

Hey op, just do us all a favor and stop using computers. I know a lot of us dont really say anything buts its just because we dont want to complete assholes. Its time for you to leave for good.

Also win 10 aint that bad

Win 7 is good, not has good as XP, but better then 8 and 8.1, my laptop came with 8,1 so I decided to upgrade and I haven't had any mayor problems, beside some time when trying to shut it down it won't but I do a restart then shut down and it works, but from what I have read that comes also on 8 and 8.1, so.

if you dont like forced update i wouldnt recomend.

Upgraded to 10 a few weeks ago but after completing the download, I could not get the printer to print. Something about a "drive" and was not allowing it to print, just because of Windows 10.

what is going on here ?

No reason to be using Win 7 anymore.

windows 10 making logs of everything you do on your comp

All of the tracking features are turned of but Microsoft is still monitoring everything

Hi newfag

Had it for awhile now and I think it's pretty decent. Most of the "feautures" can be disabled to stop the majority of the tracing crap, there is no doubt there is still some remaining & the forced stealth updates are a fucking terrible thing. Most the shit you hear now is from tinfoil hat wearing neckbeards who don't like people watching them fap to fur & loli threads. I have had 0 issues with drivers, programs run more efficiently due to better multithread support (I think). Maybe I just got lucky to not have issues as it proven to be hit and miss. Why not just do the upgrade then if you don't like it you can roll back?

Rollback can break your old windows system.
Why spend the time upgrading then downgrading?

Update if you want the microsoft keylogger and to be directly advertised to since they will know all your likes and dislikes.

bgr.com/2015/07/31/windows-10-upgrade-spying-how-to-opt-out/

thehackernews.com/2016/02/microsoft-windows10-privacy.html

Win 10 can suck my left nut

>call him a newfag

The fail safe, last resort for arguing over the internet. Nice.

Why the left one?

because your mom is already sucking the right one

kek

10 is fucking shit-tier.

Keep 7, start fucking around with Linux.

..Are you old enough to be on here? The rules say you have to be 18 or older.

oh learn to take a joke

I had it then immediately got rid of it because I couldn't use vocaloid software.

As an insult it's a bit juvenile. But as a joke? You must have the brain of a ten year old.

Lighten up Francis

XDDDDDDDDDD

Fuck no.

Ignore the MS shills. They pay fuckwits to make pro-MS posts.

Alright Vanessa.

a mature person would have shrugged it off, the fact that it actually bothers you that much shows me that im not the only one with the brain of a 10 year old.

Windows 10 is the new Vista. its just shit. You'd think they would learn from their mistakes but this time the only thing they learned is to FORCE you to update to their spyware shit tier OS.

>a mature person would have shrugged it off
>I need to post to make sure he knows this
Okay

welcome to kindergarten bitch