Drawthread

drawthread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/k6HGL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

R63 trump
Needs to happen
Please...

What should I draw quick before I go to bed?

Draw Moss nomming on some fruit. Non-anthro please.

imgur.com/a/k6HGL - More refs can be found here.

( ´ ー ` )ノ
Draw me like one of your French girls

Draw a 1969 Pontiac GTO.

peep :3

No one do this request. user is repeat requester, and has gotten deliveries already. He's also pretty rude tbqh.

Oh alright

No moar

( ´ ー ` )ノ

Requesting Connie, Mabel, and Star wearing extra poofy diapers and footie pajamas.

taking requests

Ah yes thank you
( ´ ー ` )ノ

I think you meant to spell "mopar"
anyway, Im off to bed, goodnight thread

Like I said, I like it, user.

>tfw barely get anything out of any draw bread
I'll still wait though cause I like the art posted ( ´ ー ` )

You already got a delivery, man. Didn't even say thanks.

someone repost that stank puss puss of catfox. please.

>Yes?.png
Mac faggot confirmed.

Gimme robo pussy.

I want to reverse engineer it.

NO

NOT THIS FUCKING OP IMAGE AGAIN

I AM GOING TO STAB A FUCKER BECAUSE OF YOU, MUNDY

I SWEAR TO GOD

plsno

Request my pupper on all fours drinking from a doggy bowl o:

That didn't count. I couldn't even tell there were diapers in that one.

So how do I make a good OC design to use in the threads

i thought it was nelsha

>pin up; not sure why this was the outcome
being bad can be really tiring

night

It's relevant to this.

fuck off timby

Okay 3:

My Os is OS X.

I've said this before, My friend.

this is cute, thank you

Jeez this thread is getting lewd

...Okay.

You didn't say thanks that they even tried. Hell, you didn't even say please. Did your mother not teach you any manners?

Jeez, this thread is getting full of reposts.

what you got so far?

Just out of curiosity, since you're on a mac, what drawing program do you use?

true and glad you noticed

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

okay i got the linework done I'ma start to color it now.

nothing, I'm starting fresh

$1000 says is photoshop

just draw something you think can evolve as you improve and is easy enough to draw when you simplify it.

Reported for what, exactly?

Did you do arsonist EZPZ? I fell asleep.

Okay

not her, but I have photoshop and it just seems too confusing to draw with for me. I'd need steps on how to set it up, because my set up is actually for photoshopping.

I use Fire Alpaca instead. It's fairly similar to SAI

I'd eat it

Welcome to Sup Forums, dickswallower.

Photoshop aint that hard once you get used to it. Most of the stuff you don't end up using if you're just drawing with it.

that helps, but I'm just stuck on ideas. Is there a process you went through in developing to help you brainstorm character ideas that don't look bland?

>you went through in developing
f-fug

Damn nice work man
Keep it up

ive seen people (sidhe) post character design stuff before, pretty much draws out a bunch of ideas then develops the ones he likes.

no sorry im going to bed real soon too

You're cute
Can I request you in a sun dress

>fuckin dropppped

I've actually never thought about using Photoshop. :c

FireAlpaca just for these threads and quick sketches.
SAI for everything else.
SAI's pressure function doesn't work with Mac's because it isn't made for Mac, so sometimes I line art on Alpaca. I use wine for SAI.

im still so fucking mad that i fucked up my paypal

I asked people which of these two characters they liked better. Then someone said to combine them and that's how my current design happened.

post your development process

How did you get the idea for Swordbro?

Whether people like you or not, your whole idea is actually great character design. It has a level of cute-cartooniness with the eyes, and clever how the hilt is a mouth, etc. It's very expressive, recognizable, yet simple and to the point. Also the name is fun and rolls right off the tongue.

I don't know if it looks enough like him but I should go to bed

Yeah I have an old wine SAI port too, but it seems useless without the pressure sensitivity.

How are you able to use it still without pressure sensitivity?

Also do you have any links for your Wine Sai port? I checked and I must've deleted it since I thought it was pointless.

We all would

not the OR but that is fantastic haha

what's wrong with your paypal?

anything before I go to bed?

FireAlpaca is my JAM dude. You can fucking animate in it now, although I haven't tried it yet.

The latest update add a fucking reference window though. It's so fucking handy nigga

You don't speak for me, faggot.

Thanks user!

>how did you get the idea for swordbro
i will admit that i did not come up with him, another drawfag did as a gift for me when i first started coming around as a paperfag in her stream. Mr. Smiles gave me a name so she based it off of that and i believe it was to make it easy for me to draw.

In the top left here are the steps i took with him, the leftmost being the original, the middle where i went with that, and now the right one is what i use now

the image in the top right is the very first image of Swordbro to ever exist
hey now we all need a blowie sometimes

Well, damn. All right, sleep well.

Yeah, I can't say we all would, but I like skank vag

niiice, is it alright if you draw your character building something? like a gun or engine

more like

crap im sorry i took long im not very good at drawing

>when you have to save it because you're in it

I guess I was sucking his dick a bit but I really love really simple character designs that don't overdo it, but are still distinct and original. One of my favorites from fucking ages ago in the threads was Radical Radish. He had Swordbro level of art quality but it didn't matter, his design and name were great.
I drew this of him a few years ago.

ah okay. Well at the very least, you came up with your current design which is pretty cool. I know rumors say you don't care about art, but I think you should pursue it and try to get a little further.

I used to do this thing when I was younger, when I didn't know sensitivity existed, where I would erase the lines to a point. I shameful figured out it was a sham a year ago. But i normally drew on paper so it was fine.
When I don't use Alpaca to line its normally for backgrounds, picture related. No pressure is needed.

After the El Capitan update you have to put in, in console, a command, Wine won't work if the command is enabled. Its really too much work unless you really want it. I don't have links but google is how it did it.

forgive me padre for i have sinned

needs moare double chin

Thanks! I'll give that a go once this is done,

earlier today i tried to donate some money to some drawfags but i toyed around with my paypal too much since it had been awhile since i last used it and i accidentally like, sent a help ticket and i couldnt do anything with my account until they resolved it
or something dumb like that
im dumb myself, i didnt know what the fuck i was doin anyway

how are you, user? are you doing well?

The animated thing is a little hard because layers become the slides, so you can't merge layers and I'm bad without layers, lel. It is very nice though.

this

ooh sweet, you do that

Have you tried out OpenToonz yet?

Been a while, ill do requests.

What is the new cuck.

do you save every image that you are in?

I feel ya, Paypal can be an uncooperative bitch some times.

I'm quite alright myself. I'm kinda burnt out from drawing too much so I'm taking a break from it and playing lots of games.

I'm getting very hyped about No Man's Sky, it's only a month 'till launch!

I will finish this tomorrow, after I get home from work. So I'm off to bed. Ill look over the thread until I fall asleep though because of the SAI conversation.

Thanks man
Can I request Homura with a bouquet of flowers

No, but I'll look it up, thanks my friend.

Radical Radish huh? never heard the name but his character looks neat
>I know rumors say you don't care about art
it passes the time more than nothing, i've been on and off with level of seriousness, i don't deny being immensely lazy when it comes to it though, i think the landscape request was more than i put into much ever
rasp is that you?
generally speaking, my folder of them is at 900+ files not counting more than maybe 4 or 5 stray rukia images that were supposed to be moved to the other folder, those are kept separately and not counted;would be a task to go through and find the ones with me in it and count them

does anyone else laugh at this picture? i cant stop.

Working this on my phone, but is too hard