Ask someone who's gonna an hero soon anything

Ask someone who's gonna an hero soon anything

Here's a question: What the hell are you talking about?

Does it even matter?

An hero means to commit suicide

What a waste of double dubs.

why?

plz don't

Not really, just thought some closing thoughts on my favorite site would be nice or something

Why are you such a miserable cunt?

Use this

Are you me?

Dude, take a "hippie flip" first. Molly + Shrooms. A heroic dose is cheaper than a gun, and will unfuck your brain.

Also, pics or GTFO

No I meant does an heroing even matter?

PICS FAG

When and where so I can film

Why not just become a drug addict? You obviously have nothing to lose.

rolling

Wait and vote for Trump in november then an hero all you want.

Two pair is a shitty hand anyway.

>heroic dose
lol wut.

Why Do you want to do it OP? I attempted, failed and got rehabilitated. If i can you can OP. Stay strong

Add me on steam if you want to talk (my only way of conversation atm)
steamcommunity.com/id/lucifers-child

Why wont you bet all of your fortune on roulette or other shit? Or buy insurance for your life to get money for your family, or give all moni to me? Try something that could cost your life but can change your if you succed. Try all flavours of lays before you pepsi

Why the fuck do you have to beg for attention and help?
Just do it.
People like you are just pussies begging for friends who weren't going to do it in the first place.
You fake motherfucker.

I came out of the closet four months ago (yeah yeah OP is literally a fag) and my family and friends rejected me except for my mom. A week ago she died in a car crash and I can't stand living with these people (my step-dad and brother). After coming out and dealing with their shit my grades started to slip, I'd usually just cry and ignore when I got home. At this point I know I'm not gonna complete school and my biological dad only finished high school and his life is complete shit. I don't want to go through that. My professor talked to me about my grades and I told her I didn't care about my grades at this point, she seems to be the only one who cares but I don't know it just feels like it doesn't matter at this point honestly

Do a flip..or least live stream it be remembered always by your Sup Forums ros

Boo hoo poor you, adopt the morals of the sociopath and don't give a fuck what those clowns say about you.
I know this is probably a bait thread and you really should kill yourself but cmon faggot, either stop being such a bitch or just do it.

But op you're in highschool. Shits about to get good, maybe if you work harder on grades you could get good uni and you could leave house.

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

Your young you'll be fine. I've been through worse but I already knew I was strong.