You found an alien gun and it connects to your arm and brain by some advance technology shit...

You found an alien gun and it connects to your arm and brain by some advance technology shit, anyways you can kill any person in the planet with just thinking in him but the gun has only one shot left, who will you kill and why? I choose Kim Jong-un

my crushes boyfriend, cause hes a fucking asshole who doesnt know how lucky he is

OP

OP for making shit friends and all around faggotry

This is a really complicated back story for just being able to kill one person. That gun sounds like shit.

Hillary so that we end up getting Bernie as Pres

>friends
*threads
I'd pick myself if there was a second charge

Literally "who u want ded?" That's all you had to say

Rockefeller

Kanye West.

>Bait harder

Kanye isn't really hurting anyone. Is he an asshole/crazy? Pretty much. But he's a nigger, so what do you expect

Bernie so we end up getting trump as president

I kill Chad

I'd kill George R.R. Martin so game of thrones doesn't get finished and all the fangirls that jerk it off constantly shut the fuck up

Well of the gun is connected to my arm and brain and I'm thinking about all the ppl I would want to kill wouldn't it just kill the first person that popped into my head even if I didn't want that person dead just happens to be the one that popped into my head at that time.

It's for his own good.

Alex jones. I'd spread his ashes out of a jet.

Myself

Well then it will ask for a confirmation, so who will you kill?

Dolan K Tramp