How do I ruin someone's life Sup Forums?

How do I ruin someone's life Sup Forums?

introduce them to Sup Forums

Slam Qtips in their ears and run away.

encourage them to get married

You must learn to out-puss.

underrated comment.

out edgelord them

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Navy rape, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret rapes on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed rapes. I am trained in gorilla rapefare and I’m the top raper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will rape you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of rapists across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that rapes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking raped, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can rape you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed raping, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to rape your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will rape fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking raped, kiddo.

Keep coming home on Christmas

Be friends with them, you seem annoying enough to ruin someones life

Leave em be.

Damn.

Damn got to catch all the new unknowns

no shit- worst decision I have ever made.

by far

you could always get a life of your own and save the effort

All excellent suggestions, but if they really deserve some quick punishment, try these.

Protip: Some methods are a bit dated.

Is that the roster for sun and moon?

an hero, but let a note saying that is his/her fault

The honest answer is to completely erase that person from your life and your memory. Leave behind whatever they did to you. If you let them, they'll dominate you. Eliminate them from your thoughts, refuse them contact with you, ignore them, and their power over you will vanish.

You should hate them so much that you refuse to even acknowledge their existence. That is true hate and the only way to treat someone deserving of it. Fantasize about violence, if you feel like it. But understand that their last act of dominance over you will be to take away the things that you don't hate.

Fuck em. Leave em behind

Yeah but this will only ruin their life if they actually care about OP, which is more than likely not the case.

A single person posted between your comment and theirs, how in the fuck did you decide it was 'underrated'? Because that one other poster didn't acknowledge it?

find a new go-to reply ffs