What does b think of Onision? I can't make up my mind. I like what he says, but he's a bit of a cuck

What does \b\ think of Onision? I can't make up my mind. I like what he says, but he's a bit of a cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UtAByXu_U-I
youtube.com/watch?v=3R727Ip76p8
youtube.com/watch?v=ppabtGEwegA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=v9Qi8wnZ6hE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cuck/moron/feminist. Yeah.

M E D I O C R E

Not a big fan of the dude but i am glad that he helped get rid of that racist bitch rip.

I thought he was funny at first but he sucks balls now

Literal definition of a man child

Guys like 30 and still whining on social media making indirect tweets and trying to hook up with teenagers.

Did research a while back, the rabbit hole goes deep. The man is a bitch ass faggot.

Used to be a fan, even was active on his forums for the longest. When he fucked over Skye and got involved with Shiloh, he really showed what a massive twat he was. That coupled with the fact ideologically he's got the brain of an autistic 3rd grade, I was done.

literally lets his girlfriend get fucked by a lesbian , the living representation of the alpha male dying in the western society

agreed that dude knows how to debate

clearly a fucking Kike , KYS

Every time I eat a burger I get satisfaction knowing I pissed him off.

So he's handsome if he was anyone else he wouldn't get the acclaim he does. Obnoxious and stupid

He wears layers of makeup to cover his shit-tier skin.

Also eyeliner

Also shit tons of backlighting

Also filters/editing

Not to mention that protein starved vegan body ew

Never do research on him if you like him. It's endless. That rabbit hole goes on infinitely. He's a manipulative, malicious asshole bordering on the psychopathic/misanthropic.

Someone made a video about him and his views on feminism, and that was the first time i hear about him. Seems to be a coddled, over-zealous, douche bag to me.

He's also a huge attention whore x10 who rarely ever actually tries to make anything that deserves attention or applause, i.e. his music. You can tell he literally spends under 10 minutes on each of his songs yet attacks anyone who says they don't like them.

hes a total dipshit and completely unfunny. just google like inision scandals and stupid shit he's done, i honestly can't see how anyone outside of the 4th grade could like him.

I see this thread every few weeks. Really seems like you're fishing for compliments about this faggot.,

>You're probably Onifaggot.

who?

This musty queef posts on /b. once in a while to fish for compliments, his only claims to fame are making noises like retard at google image search, flopping like a retard in a puddle (OC Donut Steel), and bullying little girls. Truly the fruitiest of the low-hanging fruit.

His opinions are shit, he talks like a teenage girl, and he has the world's cheapest emo wig.

Onionson?
he's a fucking retard wanna be ogre
also, if it wasn't established before,

>MASSIVE CUCK

>feminist
>cuck
yeah no

Bald.

/thread

Hes a psychopath, thus is entertaining to watch. That video were his ex is acting like she lost her memory and he plays along.. Lord..

I think he's gay but he stays with his wife because they have a kid together. He meantioned in a recent video when he see's a hot guy he just wants to lick his abs.

kys

So I did myself the great disservice of going to this cuck lords youtube channel. I noped out after watching some video where he tries to say he didn't get cucked because he told his gf to cuck him... Sick Logic.. its not cheating because I told her to fuck this other methed out bitch...I wish hell was real so faggots like this nigger had a place to burn...

TL : DR: HUGE NIGGER FAGGOT AVOID AT ALL COST

SUMMARY : KILL THIS FAGGOT ON SITE

gladly

>Fanbase comprised entirely of 12 year old girls & 45 year old fat pedophiles
>Abused his wife & made jokes about it in a video
>Admitted to being a feminist (purest sign of being a beta male cuck)
Admitted to being an SJW (see above)

Yeah, no wonder his subs have plummeted & barely anyone watches him anymore. All the spastic preteens & pedophiles now watch some retard named leafy, apparently.

zozzle

Only seen his "I've betrayed my wife" videos.
Probably the cringiest shit I've seen in a while. It's like he doesn't even understand how pathetic he is, I can't believe he willingly puts this up on YouTube for anyone to see.

youtube.com/watch?v=UtAByXu_U-I

you forgot the part where he's had multiple past relationships with underage girls

Yeah I'm so glad we have free speech where people can hold different opinions on YouTube without being banned!

you're joking right?

You realise they were all a troll right?

They're the only videos of his I thought were good, Cus he actually managed to trick tards into believing it.

He's been making many videos of him and his wife on youtube so everyone that is subbed to him knows they are together.

Making a video about how they break up is bound to get many views, which means a lot of cash, how much cash? check this shit out d0d

He's a pretentious liberal faggot like 90% of youtube

He makes me rage, I hate his fucking faggot face and he represents the absolute worst of his generation and the human race as a whole. I hope he burns to death slowly.

that girl is going to go down in history as one of the greatest trolls to have ever lived

Hate him. But his stupid ass provided me with entertainment for years. Always bringing his fans into the drama filled life he has. (Divorces, break ups, miscarriages, telling girls to kill them selves, repzion bullshit, etc) definitely one of the most entertaining YouTubers

You are stupid if you think she's a troll for loving Hitler. Ever considered that she might have been redpilled?

have you watched any of her videos? she's clearly trolling

He lost his comedic value 2~3 years ago.

He also has a very vocal obsession with Andy Biersack

"You realise they were all a troll right?"
First off learn to spell you mong.
Secondly, no I had no idea they were a troll, probably because I don't actually watch his content. Of course a closet cuck would enjoy that type of shit though so good on you.

So basically keemstar.

Wish they would both end their lives.

ill just leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=3R727Ip76p8

by onision btw

>IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR

Why are we glad about getting rid of the racist bitch? She may not have been what you'd call hot but she was pleasant to look at. And besides the stupid cunt was so cartoonishly laughable... Her rants were ridiculously retarded, really what kind of petty vindictive morons would buy into her tripe, you would need a natural disposition towards black hearted evil on top of a fluffy's level of intelligence. The idea that Evalion could posibly influence absolutely anyone is about as unlikely as say a major political party in a Western democracy nominating... Oh fuck, nevermind, my bad. Glad we goit rid of her...

>projecting

Keemstar became irrelevant years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=ppabtGEwegA
this is all you need to know

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

i don't care the cuck still needs to have all his faggot teeth knocked out with a hammer....

He's a massive attention whore that literally makes up drama between himself and various people. He had a streek of himself and his girl making up abuse complaints against each other and milking it for all its worth by faking videos of it 'in-action'.

He has a fan base of younger girls of whom he has told cutting is 'OK', and a lot of other shit that fucks up people.

fuck you shitskin nigger

Wow. Is this Sup Forums nowadays? Holy fuck looks like I haven't missed anything.

You need to take your shit elsewhere, faggot.

the Queen of Sup Forums needs to gas that filthy kike

I want to marry her.

kill yourself jew bag!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v9Qi8wnZ6hE

I REALLY HOPE THIS HAPPENS TO Onision SOMEDAY SOON.........

forgot to add that he's fake

If you see some of his vegan videos you will cringe on how stupid he is, sayin that if everyone was vegan there would be food for everyone in the world and stupid shit like that like 3yold mentality

top kek that nigger got it good

its impressive how some people look autistic

He tells it like he sees it. Power to the brother

that manlet beta queer really said that?
goddamn, i would pay $5000 to see a wild animal rip him from limb to limb, just devour him alive while he screams.

source?

Sup Forums hates her attention whoring jewish ass

He's been a douche since his first Vida, but I'm glad he showed Netunisa before she did nudes. Always makes the discovery a gem.

>but I'm glad he showed Netunisa before she did nudes. Always makes the discovery a gem.
wat do u mean explain

this

x2

His first videos started him, his wife (Skye) and her sister. Her sister ended up doing Jewtube videos of her own. After a while, it was discovered that she did nudes for suicidegirls under the name "Arisu". Always good to watch them slowly degrade themselves.