HALP Sup Forumsro's. Need some guidance here. Um 37, employed and have my own house...

HALP Sup Forumsro's. Need some guidance here. Um 37, employed and have my own house... I work away an just split with a grill I loved with for 3 1/2 years. She was mad I didn't fuck her, angry if I had "shop beers"...

"Why don't you fuck me?"
>pic related

>inb4 nigger cock
She's naturally cavernous.whats a man too do?

"cavernous".

oh. my. god.

shop beers? What the fuck is that

Bummer about the vagina, hopefully she finds someone that has a super thick penis that has trouble getting with regular girls, and hopefully you get to be with a woman with a normal vagina.

This is the Marianas trench of pussy

I'm not ashamed of what I got, but it hardly touched the sides..

The anus looks fine.

Stick it feets up init and get marching

No time to wash your stinky hand, I'm goin for n you again!

-Zappa

It really warms my heart to see Frank being quoted on Sup Forums.

I had this problem.

GREEN TEXT TIME
>Dating gf, qt 8/10 w/ petite body but meh tits and terrible in bed
>break up or go on break because idk why , just did
>didn't live together thankfully
>facebook some bitch i met in high school, jessi
>go to hang out and drink, end up fucking
>got pretty drunk and i don't remember the sex much, but she woke up happy and asked me to come back again that night
>i come back that night, we shower together and make out and i finger her
>jesus fucking christ it's the loosest pussy, normally you push your fingers against the inside toward the stomach, i don't even know if she liked it but i did it anyways
>wasn't naturally lubed at all
>fairly big cock, 6.5" erect, previous gf couldn't take it all without it hurting if she was on top
>this loose cunt bitch jumps on me in bed and takes it all
>it feels GREAT when it was touching SOMETHING inside her, all the way in
>came in about 20 seconds if she just rubbed that deepest part against my cock
>came inside her and kept fucking, was amazing in bed
>only downside is she didn't get wet for shit
>couldn't hardly feel anything besides BJ's or when i went full deep in her
>if i was like half an inch shorter i would barely feel anything
>she's self concious about her pussy and asks if she's tight or loose
>lie of course
>finally get the balls to tell her her cunt is too loose and i need something better right after nutting in her after fucking her in bed next to her kid
>literally in the same bed as her 3 year old and we fuck, i nut, say "your pussy is too loose" get up and leave
>haven't talked since

She was hot, great at everything. I think the kid destroyed her too much, though. Too bad, if i had met her before that i would have proposed for the sex.
Stupid whore.

You sound like a section 8 fucker

I'm not, but she was, yes.

i think that's why i wanted to talk to her though, i'm over here living 'middle class' life, eating at TGIF and other mediocre restuarants, she's in line for food stamps and liked to go clubbing. She got me into the rave scene a bit and i drank and smoked a bit more than i ever have. It was fun for about a month but she was really just too degenerate with a destroyed pussy for me to enjoy.

Only thing i actually miss is cumming in her because she quivered in a weird but sexy way if she came with me.

Gerhd Sup Forums/o, I'm at the point where I just wanna use me cock to piss though. All the wonme I can legally bed are loose as fuck. Not how I remember nice pussy.

Haha, know what you mean with that last part. Always nice knowing that her orgasm is 100% bona fide.
Currently in the process of trying to dump an old white trash/country type (not anymore, but somewhat used to be) for a upper middle class type. More fun fucking with smarter chicks.

It's true man,

but i will tell you,

i downloaded tinder, and met this 25 y/o chick, school teacher

went to her house to watch a movie, brought some southern comfort

ended up "tucking her in" and laying in bed and attempted to fuck

She had the most perfect tits i've ever felt, they were like fucking BAGS OF SAND.

no but really they were great. She had a perfect 10/10 body. Jew nose but otherwise great face.

her pussy was a solid 8/10, not loose , but wasn't a perfect inny, still an outty. No roast beef though.

Everything was perfect but i couldn't get hard

I was cheating on my gf at the time so i think that's why

i blame it drinking to much so she didn't feel bad

we tried again and i still couldn't get hard sober. I got a half chub and she made me put on a condom (she didn't last time?) and i fucked her until i came in like 3 minutes, and right when i came i pushed really hard in and hurt her, she pushed me out while i was still cumming in the condom

anyways, i didn't see her again and i'm a bit sad but don't lose hope user, there is still nice pussy if you're not too old. i'm 22.

Just piss me off that at my age I haven't locked down rhe grill I can come in every night. Had a hard stretch of loose cunt...

>Be me
>dating french exchange girl
>be fuckboi
>convince her to fuck me
>shit is cash
>leaves stains on my bed she gets so wet
>tight an can be (virgin at time)
>experienced me she cums
>can't nut bc meds
>end up using three condoms due to stops and starts
>finally nut
>she's really happy
>figure it's the closest to love I'll find
>become her man for real
>moving to france this summer
>shit is still cash every time she comes over basically bc she loves the D
>life is good for now

>^this

I'm not on MED's but I can't nut to save my life...
I think there's an appropriate Shakespeare quote to emphasize this, but in drunk

I wouldn't doubt it.
question anons would you.

You have 17 points to allot to your dream girl in

Looks /10
Personality /10
Sex /10

L 5/10
P 5/10
S 6/10

>She's naturally cavernous.whats a man too do?

1. buy horse
2. get her to have sex with it
3. take pics
4. ????
5. Profit!

r