Oh mr. future man where might you be?

oh mr. future man where might you be?

Sorry, im not the same individual who started the thread, but the individual from 2075, this was my last answer to the person in chase he wondered my answer.

Im not in your timeline, im on my own right now, youd be surprised to know how many people from different eras surf these places, think of it as reading egiptian texts on the piramids, you can get a glimpse of the past, but here you can have a degree of interaction, no matter what i say nothing will change the future because the future is already done, and not that people can read minds, but instead humans will slowly start to behave in a way that the entire species will share a fully working single mind in the year 3500 or something like that, no one is sure because after that the end of the world, or at least that's what we call it goes down, Unitologists believe that the world "ends" as a way to say we all cease to be as individuals and transform into a single mind that rules over billions, no one is sure, no one will ever be sure.

if sou can you tell me who wins the stanly cup next year

The stanley cup of 2017 ends with a terrorist attack.

Also i wonder random strager, what is your biggest fear during this timeline? please be honest.

im not sure probably an epidemic of global proportions

damn but can you tell me who makes it to finals?

>The stanley cup of 2017

COLUMBUS BLUEJACKETS, but they wont play the last game, also i would not be worried about an epidemic any time close to your timeline, there is tho a horrible new desease that makes people age faster, a cure is found many years later

Who is the most dangerous person, in the future? if you can't say name drop hints.
What happens to Mlp Fim?
What happens to our education, in the U.S.?
Do people get sexier in the future?
What happens to Bitcoins?
What is 2+2?
Do you blaze it?

Are there better and newer memes in the future?

hmm and what about islamic radicals, are they behind the the terrorist attack?

This is interesting

I would say there will be many people who could be considered malicious in a large scale, i would say without a doubt Rael, he was the false "Messiah" put in place by one of your sun religions, will end in the death's of millions world wide because of religion.

Don't know what Mlp Fim is.

Education will only go down untill the year 2035, after that the US will see betters days, but that depends on your own point of view to see things, the world becomes a more hostile place to live and education is the least of their worries

Sex is banned unless you are a prime and have the right permits to procreate, everything else is VR sexual intercourse

Many kinds of currency will come and go, eventually they all become obsolete, people now have a single world "coin"

?

Indeed, in fact the world will see a radical turn, most of your population either becomes atheist or islamist and communism rules the world by the year 2040

What's the temperature right now?

81 degree

any famous jacobs in the future.

>Sex is banned unless you are a prime and have the right permits to procreate, everything else is VR sexual intercourse

ok 2 questions

1 is the sex thing and permits the zika virus spreading, and 2 does vr perfect within 2-5 years.

What happens to My little pony friendship is magic?
Do you smoke weed?
Do humans define consciousness?
Who is "the one"?
How's your day?
Do you prefer booty or boobs?
Are there new alliances, countries?
Do people still dab, yeet, etc?

27ยบ here but that is totally of my own choice, outside probably a little more chill.

A sidenote from the questions, i find it a little disturbing to see how focused you people still are towards sex, here we barely even consider such a thing, VR sex becomes boring and it is more of a child's play rather than an adult hobby.

but in essence your saying that there is multiple timelines overlaping and intersecting at different points in time so everything the your saying is the the outcome of your timeline is not necessarily what could happen in the future of the timeline im on?

guys guys, i fucked up my device.
i ended in a timeline where theres this fuckin giant rectangular monolith hovering vertically over earth. wtf is this shit. ppl here are killing each other in its name.

sex is banned because of the population problem, and the problem is not that the world is filled with humans, the problem is that the more humans we create, the more divisions we allow to grow, the human race right now is something close to the 500,000,000.

vr will take a while to perfect.

Television in general no longer exists, not even music or arts in the same way you people had them, we now have a more personal and private way to create "art", id say people are more used to create thing for themselves rather to create things to share with others.

I do smoke some types of herbs during social reunions, they are no longer outlawed

yes we do, it's not so different to what you define it to be, but we no longer worry on topics such as "i believe" or "my opinion" there is a single view to it all, or at least to most things. this is a hard question actually

No one knows, there are some who have told ofa computer simulation of sorts, but humans no longer worry with such things, we dont even go to space anymore, the moon was enough to learn to never go to space again

my day is good, im here talking to you my fellow ancestors

id say im not really sure, humans no longer have female or male gender

a single world rule, 18 elders that guide the deacons.

people are not so social anymore

no, time is not a line, but a loop.

Dubs in five.

what happens too north korea. and does jesus ever come back?

a loop? please explain

Do you have any questions for us?
What is the Dharma initiative?
Do dragons come back?
What's your favorite color?
How's the water in the future?
Who is the savior?
Regardless, booty or boobs?
What's your name, nickname, whichever you prefer?

I'm psychic and my friend is a seer

Was I right?
Or was he right?

Both koreas are anexed by china in 2034, also many things are revealed to the world abut North korea, many things you know about it were lies, in fact most of your history is based on lies to avoid many horrible truths
, did you know that the roman empire finally died in 2018?

Jesus never comes back because all sun religions merge into a single one when the False messiah is put in charge, you may know him as the antichrist of prophecy, his name will be Rael.

I mean loop because many events in the world will never change, many eras tried to alter the future or the past, neither of them worked, and we dont know at wich point does it reset to 0, because humans after the 3500 are something we know nothing about, only speculation. ill leave you the 3 more openly accepted views.

1-We cross the border of the universe (i do not believe on this because why would humans ever go back to space)

2-we somehow find a way to manually reset time

3- it is all a simulation, this one is also a theory many of the people from your time have thought about.

When does Rush die?

tell me right now is it our current president or any in time,

yes a few
1) is it really worth it to avoid all problems by the illusion of free choice?

2)what does it feel to be male and female

Never heard of it, im sorry

Dragons were a myth created by the "medieval" man to describe greed.

Black

Cleaner

We could say it was Jorel el perez, the man who first talked about the human tendrils

breasts, the ass sounds unclean

My name is not important, call me Bob friend

I doubt your friend is one, because humans will not start to use such things after we discover the human tendrils, all humans are born with tesla tendrils around them, we discovered them after we also found out that we were feeding an alien gas form of parasite. it was harmfull but we had no idea we had such things untill then

Most of the world structure up to that date were a part of it, the Roman empire is really well known to us because of how long it lsted, it was the last empire to exist, after that you will all turn to a sort of communism mixed with religion, all sun religions unite. Islam stays unified for many years to come but eventually is anexed with the Rael messiah

what happens with machines and work, do they replace everything in this year or 2

So bob.
1) free choice is yours and your right to do as you please, best to do so in a good way. It can be good to avoid some problems. Also, nothing is really an illusion.
2) being male...well having a penis n testicles for one, have a more dense skin, are kinda dumber than women because a good amount act before they think. Are seen as the strong ones, physically. Must be strong emotionally, in most societies.
Women- boobs. And vagina. Good and not so good thinkers, slimmer body, sometimes. Considering more intelligent than men because of their skills to pay more attention. In way superior than men, in thinking.

Sadly i can only describe robotics in your lifetime to be really poor, humans will not see any actual real "robotics" untill a later date.

But how can be free choice whn all your choices are hand picked and presented to you before you could even think, most of your options are based on needs pre created for you, if anything ive come to see that most humans in your era are guided towards certain areas, and not because they felt such a thing but because they were told to feel in different ways, that is why human interaction is so regulated now, humans are easily fooled when presented with many options.

i see, im intrested in the sex debates you people have here, in fact this website and others alike are the most visited sites among our people, because it's easier to interact without having to say too much or explain too many complicated things, things we dont even ourselves understand, english for once is kind of confusing, so many dofferent tongues, the era of tribalism is so strange, so many different options, the fascination for feet is something i dont understand, neither do i understand how come your society stays together.

is the phoenix the new world currency

Sad enough my time here is about to end, it is allways nice to talk to you friends, i will be back in 4 moths on your time scale, please take care and love each other as if it was yourselves, do not focus so much in gender, sexual behavior and racial catalogs, FOCUS ON SCIENCE! if anything is the only thing i can recomend, science for the sake of science, and please, please stay away from space, you people have no idea what is around our little and lonely planet.

Bye my friends.

dam son

wait get back here for a moment what invention can i create thats easy or hard that i can get alot of money off and answer

Bob-
In my knowledge, our society stays together to survive and to strive. But also, because we're forced to by ourselves, idk why.
Freedom of choice is something that can be predetermined and whatnot but even so a human has the capability to morph our options, choices, etc, into what we please. Humans are very complex mainly because we think a lot, and are distracted a lot.
For example, you might give me a choice to either buy a cookie now or later- I could think of reasons to do on or the other, or even make my own choice and just simply forget about it.

Butt other than, what basic questions do yo have?

Also,
1) do furries become real?
2) can u guess my first initial of my name?
3) How's the food?
4) What's going on with the U.S.?