Is dating a Middle Eastern girl a bad idea?

Is dating a Middle Eastern girl a bad idea?

Does anyone have any experiences doing so? Tell me your stories

I'm one month in with this girl, she's Iranian and Jordanian. Family is Muslim but none are practicing, so she obviously doesn't wear a head scarf.

She's easily a 9/10 and her personality is top notch- I don't know why her being Arab is just making me have doubts.

Take your time with it. I'm dating a half Lebanese girl and she is wife material.

Yeah, I guess that's also something that scared me about her.

She's not hookup material, she's longterm gf or wife material.

What's her other half?

Half ausfag

Gf full iranian, best sex I've had. Loves me to death and is freaky, smart, intelligent as fuck. Family oriented, just what I need as an italian so...I say go for it. Jordanian on the other hand...fuck arabs LOL

>Muslim
PREPARE TO BE BEHEADED IN JA NAME OF ALLAH

Mt gf is Algerian..
SO gonna marry her..
Already knocked her up...
Her mom might be a bit of a problem though..

Probably because her being Arabian means one day when your smashing, she will blow your dick off

fuking inbreeds.... avoid it!! centuries of family marriage

are you white? if yes then do not date a mudslime

are you a faggot? if OP then yes

is her name Candace??

She lived her whole life in Jordan but now studies in the states.

Super westernized with no accent though. Was sex something you waited for or was she down immediately?

I wait with all the girls I try to be serious with to give them that romance shit, but I don't think she would've been down immediately. Doesn't matter anyways, it happened and now it's great sex

I'm white and go to a mostly white school, she's literally always the center of attention.

I am Uzbek (but gay so no gf), I live with an Azerbaijani guy who is a Sunni and follows prayer schedule to the minute, his family is practicing. He is in kahoots with a honky and things are alright, his family doesn't really care even though it is technically criminal to have a relationship with a non-Muslim. It all depends on the character of the family and how closely they adhere to the Book. You sound alright if nothing has happened yet and they are aware you are together.

The one Arab girl I tried to date was obsessed with kdramas and talked like she was in an anime, not a bad experience but she ended up being really conservative and a closet slut.

what is your hangup if she's 9/10? also all women are liars and cheats. if she's from a traditional society, she'll be more honest, so that's a plus.

cuckiness

This sounds gay but I feel like she's too good to be true??

I dated a girl from me pal and they are not slutty like American girls and they are so loving

Yeah I definitely see more of a nurturing nature with this girl.

I can guarantee it is. she's probably has huge flaws that would be apparent if she's wasn't beautiful and you weren't plowing her.

has nothing to do with her race. don't drop you guard and get complacent, or she'll get feelz and stop caring about you and make up a reason why she should cheat.