What's the most depraved single act that a human being is capable of?

What's the most depraved single act that a human being is capable of?

There is no end to depravity. Once you go down the rabbit hole you keep going.

Watching Seth Rogan movies because you think he's "funny"

Consensual sex in the missionary position

Your mother shitting you out of her filthy cunt.

Feminism

Not posting "drink up pup" when you see the pup drinking a soda

this, but sincerely

Scaphism
I'd tell you to look it up if you didn't know what it is, but it's pretty terrible.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

Probably something to do with a mother and her children and sex and violent mutilation and torture.

Male solo anal fisting.

idk tbh fam

Is fucking a baby to death and then eating it a single act? Say if your baby recipe called for you to fuck it to death in order to properly prepare said baby?

Alabama hot pocket with a dead toddler, which happens to be your sister, which again you have killed

you have sauce on that?

second this
man, we need things like these nowadays...

I think you're on to something

Posting banana spam...

voting for Trump

Double dipping is pretty gross

imagine your face being completely covered by flies for 17 days while worms devour your insides and wasps and bees sting your skin. Your are forced to consume a mixture of milk and honey until your stomach stretches and your anus prolapses. Insects consume your flesh until you die of dehydration from constant diarrhea, or septic shock from the worms that are eating your insides. All while you're strapped between two rowboats that are slowly filling up with insects and your own feces. Holes are cut in the rowboats for your hands, head, and feet, and you are turned so that you are always facing the sun.

No one deserves that.

I could have gone my whole life without knowing that that was done to people.

Beat me to it.

kek