Implying amerifats understand footybanter

>implying amerifats understand footybanter

dont you have some school to shoot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktwHOW6qSzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

My little brother graduated from the 7th grade today. Is it too late to give him a gun?

>blow a guy's hand off
>banter

Are all slavs this retarded?

You act as if that is a bad thing

You´re invited to Copa Libertadores next year
Serbia can come too

says the monkey that lives in a caliphate.

>sabotage your own team
>banter

>fire a flare gun at the ref in an attempt to murder him
>DURRRRRR you amerifat burgers dont get banter durrrrr

Is there any worse, meaningless meme than "banter"?

We're just embarrassed for the white race that Slavs act more like niggers than actual niggers

>sabotage your own team

its super ironic bantz

You're next buddy

Don't trigger the yanks or else they will start endlessly posting about their shit irrelevant sports

>DURRRRRR attempted murder is banter durrrr let's see how far we can take this dumb meme durrrr

Croatia how do you know what schools are?

Bravo Croatia

>mention heritage
>muh heritage

>don't care about it
>you amerifats have denied your heritage

Sorry faggot clinging on to your nationalism was great in the 1600's today however in modern times that shit doesnt matter at all. All your "nationalism" comes out in pointless sports the rest of the time you are a banana republic one bad day away from collapsing.

+qualifing italy croa

SWAG

youtube.com/watch?v=ktwHOW6qSzY

We don't murder neutrals, we don't invade foreign lands, we don't make colonies, we don't exploit poor shitholes, we don't suck the great jew's cock.
A firework is sudenly a problem, but a rampage with min. 30 bodies in school, pub, or island (breivik) is cool.
>look at them how uncivilized

>it was just banter!

>We don't murder neutrals, we don't invade foreign lands, we don't make colonies, we don't exploit poor shitholes, we don't suck the great jew's cock.

fuck you, we would if we could

You literally tried to murder a ref which is the textbook definition of a neutral party. Fuck you your country and government can't collapse fast enough.

>>We don't murder neutrals, we don't invade foreign lands, we don't make colonies, we don't exploit poor shitholes, we don't suck the great jew's cock.
>fuck you, we would if we could

THIS

america is power and power is good dont be jelly crofag but ameriblobbers suck at banter thats fro sure

>government can't collapse fast enough.

It collapsed yesterday actually.

"banter" is the most reddit thing I've ever seen Sup Forums force

STILL NOT FAST ENOUGH REEEE

Every board has a reddit think. Here its banter. Sup Forums it's kino. In Sup Forums it's the jews.

We go to school to study, not shoot people.

Kek, these are what actual redpilled people call "Useful idiots"

He literally has no identity outside of his ethnic attachment, he's just a white nigger.

You can realize there are inherent biological and behavior differences between races that include potential for critical thinking while realizing we need to deal with this pragmatically instead of like a tribalistic subhuman.

It's no coincidence that Slavs where never a relevant demographic of whites that immigrated to the US.

>Croatia how do you know what schools are?

Its where the mass banter shootings are?

CHECK OUT MY CROATIA BASHING THREAD WE DISCUSS WHY CROATIA IS THIRD WORLD

Don't you have a funeral to protest, Cruyff?

You don't do that because you're incapable of it. Slavs are the dumbest ethnic group of whites.

welp, he is right.

They're taking the bants to new levels

Croatians confirmed top hooligans

*eye out

Posting Croatian cuties

>Slavs are the dumbest ethnic group of whites.
I can confirm. Both parents are Croatian sometimes I feel really dumb even for common things and I wonder if it's muh genetics that naturally makes my IQ lower.

>those things
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""cuties""""""""""""""""""""""""""

there is no need to be upset

Just work hard and try and breed up in the hierarchy of genetics so your children will possess better traits than yourself.

The fact that you're self-aware of any faults you may have due to genetics is already a sign that you're capable of that. Striving to exceed your limitations is how human's achieve biological mobility in the first place. Most people rarely overcome their social and financial status, but a few do, and it's because they make a conscious decision that they want to achieve more than what their family did, so they set out to do just that.

You are Gay

We got fined for being nazis vs Hungary and Israel a month ago, too.

The swastika was top quality bantz, desu senpai.

stfu turkey you are as relevant as a FUCKING LEAF, gtfo muslim shit

omfg thanks for the laugh friend

>implying Europe can even handle the banter

Good tits on 2

I'd fucking drakeno.jpg the one on the left, but the tit monster on the right could be my queen

>Americans can't even handle the banter that is their black president

Probably

I'd point out the logical flaw, but someone bantered my hand off.

I've seen some videos about life in slav countries on yt that prove this was nothing more than bland banter.

>starting Mandzukshit

honestly you deserved to lose for that

I have a masters in clinical psychology so I'm at expert and burying this argument. All humans are biologically identical.

There are some phenotypical differences and some adaptive differences associated with location (resistance to malaria and small eye slits for example) otherwise we are all exactly the same.

This includes the blackest of the black and the chinkiest of the chinky. So get off your high horse Aryan warrior.

>American Drago
>wut