Any steroids users here?

any steroids users here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJjSP2fqFxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've done a tren a and test e cycle before

i have an average body type and i dont go to the gym or work out pretty much at all if i take roids and axtually go to the gym how long do you think before i see some dope results?

>any pussy ass bitches here?

Fixed it for you OP

You will see no "dope" results you fucking faggot. You will see your balls become raisins and you will have fake muscle that will go away as soon as you stop using roids

Fucking retard

if you are fairly lean despite being sedentary and you start roids and training hard + eating right you will see tremendous results in a 12 week period

if you are fat to begin with you will look like a total mess since you will aromatize the steroids to estrogen etc

>50% science
>50% magic
>100% results

>people who looked jacked as fuck are pussy ass bitches

>fake muscles

lol never change small haters

how do i get them

go to eroids.com and look at the top rated supplier for your part of the world

They are pussy ass bitches. They need roids to get results, how fucking pathetic. It's okay though I'll only outlive you by 20+ years and won't have a tiny dick by the end of your roid use.

Have fun faggot, you will only lose in the end. Just don't forget that you're a pussy.

okay will my dick or balls actually shrink? because my dick is only 6 inches i cant afford to lose any of that

If you're enough of a failure that you need roids, you will only end up wasting your money on them WHEN you fail again and get no gains. You will fall back into your pathetic depression and waste away all those weak and fake muscles. Oh also it will destroy your mind.

Have fun faggot, drugs will fuck you in the ass along with your roid dealer

>6 inches
I can see now why you think you have to look "jacked as fuck"

Fucking small dick and small mind hahahaha

>>/fit/
They have a fraud general. Go ask there if you want actual information from real losers.

>They need roids to get results
you do too, this is one of the many reasons why you are a bitter small homo

balls will shrink temporarily while on it and bounce back to normal during post cycle therapy

dick doesnt shrink from steroids, while on steroids it's more powerful than ever. after your cycle your sex drive will be shit for a few weeks since your body needs to restore its natural test levels

a lot of people never come off tho so their dick is iron all year long, and they take some other stuff to keep their nuts from shrinking in that case

>implying you have a big dick
>being so mad that you start calling his dick small, like a woman
>lol

Goddamn, you have swallowed the media's cock and balls.

I only say that because you said that anyone who uses steroids for personal gain is an idiot. That is the fucking point of steroids.

i hate fit, bunch of circle jerking trips

>implying 6 inches isn't small

Fuck, I thought roids made people stupid, but now I see stupid people seek roids

What a fucking retard hahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm gonna start selling poisoned roids to faggots like you

one of those brain washed sheep who will say things like

>if you use steroids and are not on the mister olympia stage you are a loser

oh brother, not even going to address the stupidity of such a statement

sure, only use steroids if you are going to do it in life threatening amounts!

great advice

>implying commenting on dick size makes you alpha

Shut up, faggot.

like my actual balls will shrink or just my sack? and what can i use so they wont shrink?

>implying your dick isn't small

I'm on prednisone, does that count?

Roid users are fucking retards

As are all the people that consider it.

You're not going to address something I never said?

I'd really like to shake your hand. I've never heard anything so retarded in my life.

>still not addressing what's wrong with doing what you want with your body

>implying I don't fuck your mum

So now we're on the same intellectual level. Now what, nigger?

>I'd really like to shake your hand

i would crush every bone in your hand to dust

No your balls will shrink because of the supplementation of testosterone. I don't think there's any real way to stop it but when the cycle is done they'll return to regular size

the fuck kind of stupid questions are these

OF COURSE THE ACTUAL BALLS YOU IDIOT

you can take clomid or hcg to make them big and juicy

>trying to change the subject
>your dick is only 6 inches lol
No amount of muscle will make your dick unsmall

You will remain forever alone faggot

Despite what other small-dicked retards tell you, size DOES matter. A lot. 6 inches doesn't cut it.

Well, you got me there. That has a lot to do with steroid use. I'm glad you are making relevant points.

prove yours is bigger

pic with time stamp

do it

>when 12 year olds post on Sup Forums.

>loves talking about dicks
>not a closeted fag

It's ok, I don't care.

im skinny but chubby-ish what about me if i do roids will it make me look retarded?

>implying you don't already look retarded
Skinny but chubby-ish? What? What does that even mean?

>when the roid tards take the bait this hard

You guys got some issues, add to it by shooting up with roids, fuckface.

i know right............ it's a fact gays care more about cock than women do

>women care about cock

Women take cock. You care about it, fag.

Like I said, I don't care. I'm not your dad.

my gear is going to arrive in the mail today according to the online tracking

oh man

10 vials of test
10 vials of bold

gonna get so jackkked

>inb4 you made the retards angrier

how do roids work does it make me do more reps or do my muscles just form faster? is it really that big of a difference in the timeframe of getting ripped?

Oh snap

Do a cycle, just use HCG to protect your nuts and to keep your gains post cycle use clomid or tomixifin in order to get your natural test levels up, also keep arimidex on hand just in case gyno flares up

Wow, lots of insecure faggots here. If your training is intense and diet is good medium dose steroids about 12 weeks. Don't listen to the haters here, juicing and working out is healthier than their getting baked and eating shit all night. -roid pro here.

Ps faggots, no one needs them, just like you don't need a car to get around town. But fuck riding a bike, I'll drive a car instead.

That he's fat af but doesn't want to admit it

guys like you should stick to creatine

You regenerate muscle tissue quicker, have more energy, can generally go harder in workouts, and do more workouts.

So yes.

This guy knows what's up.

>gyno flares up
I think you mean gina, fuckin pussy.

Yes, it has to do with androgen receptors

That's like trying to tell a retard to stop being retarded

They don't get it.

yup,
these are my favourites

Trips speak the truth

What's the point? The cons far outweigh the pros, which aren't even that good.

>doesn't even know the reference

Have you even seen a gym?

Nah bro I'm just a smart gear user, if you know how to use them you can combat any side effects, it's the newbie idiots that blast them with no PCT that end up with bitch tits

Not really. Most con's are temporary but its all a matter of opinion

The pros outweigh the cons heavily. On steroids for 8 years myself.

>those grapes were probably sour anyway

I was implying that you have a vagina

Because you're a little bitch that needs roids.

Notice how they didn't make your life any bit better, you're still on Sup Forums

Fuck, roid users are genuinely retarded.

Did test and hgh for a few months last year, also hcg to keep my nuts working. Great results from the hgh, but the test actually made me really depressed. Back to all natural currently as the hgh is just way too expensive here in LA.

>matter of opinion

Go read for yourself. I won't try and convince you.

>the pros are great
>addicted to roids for 8 years

Inb4 "not addicted"
>quit then faggot

>pct
>not bnc
>not a noob

how's the dick and the heart?

>you're still on Sup Forums

I guess debasing yourself is just part of who you are, too.

Pathetic.

Maybe takes some roids and you'll be less of a self-depricating faggot.

I find it hilarious how roid users think they are tough shit

They are pathetic goofs that need to rely on a drug to make their gains for them. That is just sad. You are not a man, you're still a 15 year old boy

>working for 8 years at a job
>wont quit tho since i want to keep the money coming

>not addicted

>non roid faggot doesn't know what cycles are

I can't even handle how stupid you are. Does your mom use a leash at all times?

Actually it did, I'm not a loser you can follow me on snapchat at jazzsnazz1 and see, I work full time, have a fast car, am college educated, I have to be at work in 4 hours actually

i find it hilarious how butthurt natties think they are tough shit

they are pathetic delusional retards who are too afraid of gear to make any gains. they are not men, they look like teenage boys with 15" arms

I didn't say anything about myself.

You are only making yourself look more and more retarded each time you post

What an idiot

Eh, I don't think I'm tough, but I'm naturally 6'6'' 250. I did test and high for a while after I had back surgery to help me recovery, and honestly it was great. I only used for 3 months, so I'm not an expert, but seems to me they can be really beneficial if used in moderation.

Just my two cents.

>steroids users are weak ass pussies

youtube.com/watch?v=sJjSP2fqFxk

You implied his life is shit....because of roids, and he's STILL on Sup Forums.

You are such a fucking stupid nigger. It is actually impossible to have a serious conversation with you. I imagine you have zero friends, can bench your own weight, and strike out with women constantly.

>still posting on Sup Forums though

Test and HGH*

This thread is fucking hilarious.

Bunch of roid ragers smashing their keyboards, trying to defend their pitiful existence as "men" who can't do anything for themselves and rely on drugs.

And on the other hand, beta fags who think memes and trolling are life, but they would never say shit to the roid ragers face.

Fuck, both sides look completely retarded in here.

So ignoring the test vials etc, where would i get HCG, Arimidex, Clomid, etc?

I'm worried about ordering shit from China because of poor (potentially dangerous) quality.

Those could theoretically be obtained if i had a script but a normal doctor in the states isn't going to help you juice, right?

What do you think about AIDS patients using that to retain body mass?

Yeah, that's some "tough shit". Too bad it's illegal to do what's necessary.

Also some reasonable temp juicer

Check eroids I've ordered from sites on there at least 10 times with no problems

>qq I'm scaaawwweeedddd

Just order them and shoot up you fucking pussy, you don't want to look like even more of a bitch than you already do

cottage1

Why the hell do people care if other people take roids? You all going to the Olympics or something? Shouldn't people do what the hell they want when it comes to something like this? Victimless crime n all..

>these rails didn't even exist, but I'm flyin down them

Don't use logic. That just triggers the SJW's even more!

Because people that use roids are pussies who can't make their own gains.

>won't say shit to a roid ragers face
>assault charges result in up to one year in prison, tons $4000 fine, or both.
Pretty sure that'd be enough to fix my teeth.

I know this guy who abuses a shit ton of steroids yet he looks like absolute shit. I am more lean than him yet he abuses tren and shit.
will post his fb and will post a pic of my body to prove if asked

I don't speak nigger memes. That does prove my point that you are not contributing anything to do the discussion. But please, won't you try again?

OH HAI user DID YOU CALL

because the small natural guys feel insignificant when a big roided dude walks in the room

>wow user look THAT guy looks HUGE
>b-but he's on steroids!

>recognizes it as a meme

Since your small mind can't figure it out: nobody is talking about aids patients you fucking mongoloid, we're talking about douchebags that think "gains are lyfe" as they drive around in their dads shitty lifted Ford with their white rimmed glasses

fake gear, shit work ethic, crap genetics, or a combination of any one or all of those

As someone who's been around larger dudes his whole life I can safely say that's not true, and you're pathetic for projecting your own sense of inferiority onto me when I'm secure with my size.

Why do douchebags call it "gear"?

It's a greasy drug, not gear.

probably looks better than you but you are a delusional faggot who takes downlighting myspace pics

>As someone who's been around larger dudes his whole life

wtf does that mean? you grew up in Gold's Gym?

fatasses don't count

jacked up bodybuilders are not common irl only on bs stories online