Legit fell for a trap in a bar, and I'm straight. Angry and full of hatred. AMA

Legit fell for a trap in a bar, and I'm straight. Angry and full of hatred. AMA

How far did it go?

You should have just fucked him. If he's attractive enough for you to "fall for", he's attractive enough to fuck.

I'm not interested in men in the slightest.

Maybe you're not interested in penis, but you were CLEARLY interested in him.

Some guys don't like fucking dudes in the ass pal. Hard concept to grasp I know

Are you scarred for life?

How the hell would he know?

how far did you get

You can't be this retarded.. Can you?

It's fucked. I had like 3 drinks, and the place is dark as fuck. We made out for like half an hour before I was like "hey, you ARE a chick right? And she said yeah" I tried to cop a feel but every time I tried "she" would push my hand away. Thought it was normal till I felt on their crotch. Got up and walked out

If you've never fucked a guy in the ass, how the fuck can you know?

That was a mistake. They were lying.

Should have broke his nose

Are you a serial killer? Should we contact someone with the authority to shoot you in the head?

Because this reads very much like the post of some weirdo who found a woman he wanted to bang but found something to dislike about.

I get that you found someone attractive and then realized that there was a deal breaker but that's literally all this was. If you can't handle not banging someone tonight or dealing with the fact that you wanted to bang someone that you later realized you didn't then you're probably super fucked up, in which case you should probably seek therapy.

What a dickhead, atleast you kept your cool

You didn't think so. You saw an attractive body, you were attracted. Should have just rolled with it. Wasted opportunity.

I mean, if you ARE straight, you definitely don't go looking for traps to TRY, and this one fell into your lap and you passed it up.

Have we forgotten what the word heterosexual means?

I think it's too soon to say but honestly this has fucked me up a little bit more. The only reason I came out was for a girl's bday. She completely stood me up for 2 hours at the bar. Never even saw her; just went home and smoked

lel, what are you, queer?

Doesn't really seem to be relevant since this guy was apparently attracted to a guy.

Look at this faggot. You seem buttmad that op is buttmad

this

>with the intention of fucking a female.

Dude... don't be a bitch.

It wasn't a mistake. And I want you to pay attention to this:
>You didn't do anything wrong
People can dress or act however they want. They're not required to mix what you're attracted to with what you want to fuck. At the same time, fuck anyone who judges you for being attracted to someone until you learn a dealbreaker about them. Shit happens.

They were doing them, you do you, and in the end neither of you quite get what you want. But just move on dude.

if it was me i would suck his cock like if i love him

Op here, absolutely do not want to have anal sex period. Don't like the concept. Certainly not with a second dick flapping around like a fucking magikarp in a vat of baby oil. No thank you.

dubs

You could have just done oral. Gay people don't all just fuck each other in the butt.

This
Too many faggots on Sup Forums

OP, OP, next time just get head n say u wan split. Or just call it at finding out. Not into anal? Cool. Take the blowjob imo but whatever you are/aren't into.

This doesn't change who you are as a person. If you're not cool with the whole scene, just wake up tomorrow, say "fuck it" and laugh it off.

Seriously man, don't beat urself up over something that isn't a big deal.

If It was me I definitely wouldn't be as nice as op about it

i would have punched her in her asshole

Why don't you fags stay in your containment board?

>not wanting to fuck a guy that looks like a girl
What are you a fagget?

Thank you user with common sense!

Dude.

"Angry and full of hatred" as a result of finding out you were attracted to someone who you later decided you despise definitely sounds like the start of a lot of murders.

OP definitely needs to not take this as seriously as it sounds like he is.

I'm just saying, the worst thing that happened here is that OP is feeling a bit confused and didn't enjoy his night out. "Angry and full of hatred" might be a bit much and OP doesn't seem like a total douchnozzle so I'd prefer he didn't hurt anyone.

Because they like shoving their lifestyle down everybody's throats like assholes

This is why trannies get killed and everyone whines about it. If a tranny is straight up with me, I'll avoid it like the plague, if it fucks with me, I'll brand "I'm a man" on its forehead

That's what the weed is for :) arigato

Gay is not okay. Real men fuck women.

(You)
>"Angry and full of hatred" might be a bit much

SHUT

THE

FUCK

UP

I'll bet he's a raper too

I didn't know this shit actually happens.

Thanks for the laugh OP.

kek

I bet you had a bloody good wank when you got home.

that guy tricked him into making out with a guy for 30 minutes. and this is your reply? I would have punched the faggot in the face. but something is a little off with the story here. you wouldn't normally ask someone if they are a chick or not.

You're still a faggot and you should have beaten his ass.

And OP is evidently not attracted to real women.

ITT actual faggots and closeted homosexuals

Mmmhmm... So it's common sense that your sexuality is better than others? Bet you must hate OP for having feelings for a dude, even for a little while. What a faggot, right?

Common sense that you just super like girls and all the uncomplicated and absolutely definitely female pussy from the second that you see that pussy that you're totally getting when you're not on Sup Forums, right?

Lol
>a penis is a deal breaker now.
If a man is pretending to be a female, and won't tell people about it then they're scum, this is worse than rape.

I'm angry at people that keep lying to me in my life. That's all. I have no problem with transgendered, gay etc you can read into it and get semanitcal but idc

He apparently thought the dude was cute and feminine enough to make out with him for 30 minutes BEFORE asking if he was a dude.

>guy is lied to
>"he somehow was feeling a bit confused"

Tumblr SJW detected. You could be the spokesman for NAMBLA.
>Stop sucking your community college sociologist professor's dick faggot

you are raping me with your shilling, user

>dude goes to bar dressed like a woman
>tricks a dude into making out with him
>automatically a monster for being angry about it
God damn, I fucking hate this whole fag culture

I do wanna make a mixtape. Looking for a poppunk band tho tbh

Or "How i learned to relax and just love the penis"

he caught the gay from Sup Forums. people are so easily manipulated its hilarious.

LMAO

Don't sweat it Sup Forumsro. I'm a bouncer at a bar, and I've seen this very thing happen. A dude misrepresented himself to get something from you. Shit, women do that all the time, and we all know it. I've seen this happen when I couldn't tell either. Shit happens. This deserves a sensible chuckle, and no further dwelling on it. Don't get yourself bent out of shape over it. Hell, it kind of makes for a hilarious story, as long as your friends aren't utterly immature.

trap loving faggot detected

Truth be told i am just dicking with OP. He WAS attracted to the guy. That is a real legit argument you can make.

You really just need to go back to tumblr you waste of oxygen. Was it hard being a white middle class woman?

So hard.

I can support transsexuality but not dishonest faggots.

except he already knew it was a dude thats why he asked if he was a girl or not. he's probably just pissed that he's gay.

please mister i cant take anymore

You don't even love the penis tumblr whore, why would you expect a man to.

Faggots have destroyed Sup Forums
Seriously fuck you

Wow butthurt dude sry checking in tho I lost the game

RIP

Wait a second. You are suggesting i am female? That doesn't seem physically possible. Not on the internet.

You even mistyped master, get on your knees little whore

It's the worst at this time of night.

And this is my point. If you've just jumped right into thirty minutes of making out then sometimes you're gonna do something dumb.

Basically, a quick version of my philosophy behind this shit is the next day reaction of: "Holy shit, I made out with THAT?"

You just make out with whatever looks female and that's kinda on you. If it turned out she's ugly as fuck the next day or happens to be a dude, that's something you still decided to just dive right into. If your shit is so fragile you can't go "well that was fucked. I'm out." and not blame the object of your misplaced affection than it's still totally your fault.

That being said, I think you're totally right about OP being full of shit. No one asks someone else if they're really a chick. As for pushing your hand away, I'm pretty sure there are plenty of actual women who wouldn't want you shoving your hand into their crotch 30 minutes after meeting them.

Again. OP comes off as a weird mix of rapist/serial killer regardless of gender. Like, these reactions would be super fucked up by any of our standards if this was a woman he found something to dislike about.

Would anyone fuck me?

Op is rightfully angry in my book

Agreed and take the traps, fluffies, furr, and lolli/shota with you. There's too much faggotry on Sup Forums.

Guy who passed as a woman with intention to fool people like OP.

And its not even summer yet.

I'm not a necrophile you piece of shit skeleton. Fuck off

You made out with a man. Gross

Fucking this. I'm sick of it. You wanna be a faggot fine. Keep it to yourself and don't demand that I accept or condone your deviant behavior.

The more time I spend on Sup Forums with all the fag raids the more I hate them

You don't have to expect straight men to be okay kissing and grabbing a dudes dick. And he's just like fuck that person. Not fuck the whole group. Really we're gonna pretend that being lied to about what equipment she's packing before she initiated sex doesn't warrant a "wow, she's an asshole?"

could have been a CHICK that didn't want your hand in her pants. maybe she had a pad in because she was on her period?? dumbass.. you fucked up.

>whiteknights in 2016

I was dancing with her in between trying to talk to her. They sounded like a real girl. It was a good trap. Fat ass, but really baggy jacket so I couldn't gauge

No, it doesn't, it warrants a "wow, HE'S an asshole"

Damn dude, I'm not that thin. play tennis for a d1 college though.

Well, he's either got some confused feelings about hatred and anger going on or he just straight up hates transexuals. So yeah, I'm assuming he's just feeling weird about someone tricking him rather than actually harboring a deep seated hatred for anyone he's attracted to who happens to be the wrong gender for his tastes.

Okay... so I tried to say something relatively supportive of OP in this post... so that's bad? I really don't even know how to make fun of you. I actually can't tell what side of the argument you're trying to be on. I'd call you Hitler or something but again, even if I wasn't relatively sure what Hitler's stance on this issue would be I'm not actually sure whether you're pro-cock or anti-dongle.

Also, this. This is you.

*shoves gayness down your throat*

You are gay now. Convert others.

>they
We're using they now?

The other day, I shit you not, a girl was trying to tell a shitty story and the only responses she got were "tits or gtfo" I was so proud. Makes me miss old Sup Forums

Gee thanks -_-

edgy

I'm trying to make it happen. Ball with me