Revenge thread

Revenge thread.

>senior year of college
>housemate gets literally cucked by a mulatto girl last autumn
>constantly makes fun of others to compensate for whatever reason
>he loses his temper regularly and acts like a prick to all of the other housemates despite being the weakest
>is full animu weeb; replica sword, anime posters and magic trick equipment scattered around his room
>he lost his temper again and swung a punch at me last week
>luckily I choked him to the floor before it could hit, but this is still unacceptable.
>fast forward to today
>while he is out, I wipe some food of his on my balls, stick his toothbrush up my ass and snoop around his room: I found a bra and a dildo
>I should mention at this point he is bisexual and has a petite body

What should I do to get revenge on this toxic dickhead? My last exam is before his, so I can wait until he is out, do something and then quickly head to the train station to never see him again.

Preferably something with the bra and dildo.

Also I know his address.

Use his dildo while needing to take a shit so it gets coated in shit. That'll show him.

If this were a real thread you would have posted pics of the bra/dildo already.

It's already used from what I saw; no chance of that happening. I was thinking of printing out 50 sheets of paper of the girls face, and beneath it, caption in Times New Roman various things like "When one boyfriend isn't enough" or "When you can't help cucking faggots"

I'm on it. Give me 5 minutes.

>snoop around his room: I found a bra and a dildo
>I should mention at this point he is bisexual and has a petite body
Well clearly the only logical way to get back at him is to fuck his asshole.

shit in the bra, then.

just shit everywhere you can in his room

More to come.

here's the bra. not shitting in it; don't want to damage property. I'm thinking of sending the dildo to his mom.

More keks inbound: found a girl's shirt thingy, possibly for a girl outside of college who is cucking him too, but possibly also for him. He has mentioned a girl outside college.

Get him to suck you off and then cum in his eye. Boom sucka.

No dude, I want to ruin this guys life. I know his address and he doesn't know mine. Also, as I said, I can do something to his room/property and immediately leave to go home.

>I want to ruin this guys life
plant CP on his computer and call it in, then.

Since you like sticking things up your ass, how about that dildo?

That's a great suggestion, and I hate to decline, but I need something that won't get the police involved.

>Look on his computer for pictures
>send to parents

Uhm if he has a girlfriend why wouldn't that stuff just be hers?

Make a picture of the passed out housemate and the dildo and send it to his parents along with the dildo

This! Check his computer, or even phone if you get a chance

Good good, I just need to find his password!

Because he is a faggot.

That requires him getting blackout drunk. I could always give him LSD.

>having to be this shady
> too much of a pussy to just put him in his place.
Do you fear him OP?

I'm the hacker formerly known as Sup Forums, I can help.
I assume Windows, what kind of authentication?

He fears being labeled gay himself.

Tell him you love him, then have sex with him. After the sexing beat him up and laugh as cries like a girly

so picky

holy kek

Nope, I just don't want legal action.

One of my irl friends suggested staging a fake mugging. I like that idea the best so far.

>I just need to find his password!
KEK just use Ultimate boot cd and wipe the SAM if windows.
Linux, use recovery mode, mount root as rw.

just confess your love for him , we know you're gay for each other

No one fucking cares what you do to him, just know that you are some weak beta faggot same as him.
If you want to ''revenge'' for something like that, you will just ruin his life. hf faggot

If he lives with his parents then send the dildo and shit to his address and include a letter saying their son forgot these at college.

>Fears being called gay
>Owns a dildo and womens clothing
>Gets cucked by women

I think he's gay, user.

OP here, you win!

He's bisexual

Yeah, he wont do anything so he complains to autists on the internet about it
>beta confirmed

Take pics of his room, making sure to make the dildo plainly visible along with something that identifies that room as his. Print out about 100 copies, put one in every mailbox on the street, post them in the restroom on campus, bus stops, hell drop one off at his gf's parents house. Plaster that shit everywhere, paint the town red. Then go enjoy a cold one, and await the news of his destruction.

OP here, you also win!

Sweet, what do I win?

The dildo :^)

But you have to mail that dildos to his parents under the name "nigger faggot"

He also has a bad relationship with his dad. How can I play on that?

Oh fuck if I know, maybe in the letter say he would lash out at other room mates then say sorry and blame his dad.

Why don't you stop being a faggot and just confront him about his shit like a man instead of trying to be so sneaky?

You're acting like a child.

Someone stole my Calculus II notes during class.

Joke's on them. It's all in Klingon.

This. And also, people keep suggesting shitting in something. What are you, fucking Sup Forumsabies?

He asked for revenge ideas op wants to do more than confront the little bitch. He wants genuine revenge that makes sure this guy learns from it. Confronting him then a day later being gone won't fix anything.

Fuck him in the ass

Plus, I've already shaken him up when he tried to attack me. No need to bring violence back. Also, he threatened police action because of the marks I gave him, but dropped the idea VERY soon after being reminded he started the fight.

Probably should just kill yourself

>that will show him, that will show them all op

On the picture you printed out from Write "im thinking of you daddy" on the back