Other urls found in this thread:

xboxdvr.com/gamer/Citan005/video/17834568
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice. Looks cozy.
Snow biome ftw

I'll put up more

fug :DDDDDD
this is nice gottage

quite nice actually, teach me how to build nice ones, what your username, or gamertag or whatever?

Nice bait thread

Strikes a nice balance between simple and fleshed-out. Love the use of non-plank'd wood, and that it continues inside the structure.
And again, snow biome gets me every time.
Nice place user

AND THIS IS MY LABORATORY!

wait, can't I post the world save?
Also, spaghetti! :DDDMichaelHel atm

Kek

Where's the Fritzl basement?

Cozy as fuck /10
Would live in

Wait, who si the person saying this isa bait thread?

>Minecraft
>Site for 18+
>Not bait thread
right

w h a t did you just post? i can not BELIEVE you called this a BAIT thread delete your post Right Now Please! ! ! Delete Delete Delete Delete!

Post coords fag

Minecraft is pretty addicting, and very creative, i havent played in a long time, but i still might play every once a month when im like 30 lol

Okay buddy

This is my computer.

autism

user here and im dumping my shit

more stuff 2/13

Screenshot

fucked up 2/13

3/13

4/14

The stone on the roof doesn't make sense and looks weird.

5/11356465654684648984468

6/13

7/13

8/13

9/13

Data stack / bus crossover C

>not using shaders
literally kill yourself

10/13

All it's missing is a fireplace, put one in to help keep the inside warm.

11/13

what can you do with it?

This is my home.

xboxdvr.com/gamer/Citan005/video/17834568

What does something like that do? Hold strings?

12/13

13/14 adding one more

>30 FPS on my 780Ti
R8 my sky sanctuary

14/14 seeing as people like circuitry

But can it run Minecraft?

It's a stored-program stack machine. It uses a data stack and RPN instead of registers. ( It has registers, but they are invisible from the instruction set ) It also has a return stack along with a stack pointer stack, which give it hardware support for functions and subroutines (Think C).

I have a problem

Do you have this mocked up with HDL at all?

this is my troll

I have it mocked up, but in c++ instead of something like Verilog.

best way to get minecraft for freee

I think your Minecraft has Aids.

GUIZ IDS DIS DA MINECROFT THRED?

>SECRET WEAPONS OF THE SS TONIGHT ON THE HISTORY CHANNEL

What are the specs?

IPS?
memory size?
Word size?
bus width?
instruction set?

I made this in 2011 to show off my version of the John Smith texture pack

16 bits word and bus size, although I might add 32-bit ADD and COMP instructions. The instruction field is only 4 bits given that it's a stack machine, and the instructions are implemented through microcode invoked by a lookup table. The address field is 6 bits, with the rest unused because of physical size / chunk constraints

Pictured is the joint IAR / PC

solid/10 needs more variation, its to symmetrical

>too

this is an alright thread.

>only one core
>not having a dual core in 2016
Kys

i lost my minecraft account in limbo of changing my email from mummy's to mine

You misspelled "IRON" you dyslexic nigger

Can't you use a chunk loader?

Lol.

I'm normal and have a six year old son that loves this game. We play it together on snow days and what not.

I didn't realize how fun minecraft is and find myself playing it for hours after he goes to bed. It gets a bad rap but I enjoy it.

I think I might be autism but not an alcohol.

Inbred
Non-humans
Organization
Residences

It is a underground condominium for pieces of shit. Or basically people who first join the server get a room in there.

INOR

Also, I have no actual measurements of how fast or slow it is, given that I haven't turned it on yet. Although I would estimate that a single instruction would take several seconds to execute. This sounds bad, but it begins to make sense when the microcode is taken into account. Each instruction is executed when the microcode loads the appropriate address from the RALT(ROM address lookup table), and the instruction will then execute over several lower-level microcode instructions. Which drive the physical control lines.

Hypothetically speaking you could reprogram the microcode ROM so that is became one huge instruction, and the execution time for that would be ungodly(except if that was your actual program, but then why go to all the trouble of a stored program computer?)

This blows my mind. What do you do for a living? What did you study?

Do those actually exist? Because if they do I could add fucktons more memory (The IAR/PC stores/increments 12 bits, but only send 6 to the memory)

Inbred
Residences
-for-
Organized
Non-Humans

Fixed it for you dyslexic faggot

Google it, but you need to mod your game.
>Not knowing Minecraft mods.

The fanbase has tarnished the image of the game but it truly is a nice, calm, cozy game to play when you just want to kick back and do something therapeutic.

i'm lurking for the minecraft computer thingy. post more

I have never played Minecraft.

How many hours to build this?

I've learned that many communities tarnish the reputation of the games they surround.

probably 2
3 if real survival

Stuctured Computer Organization by Andrew S. Tanenbaum
is a great intro to this type of stuff. Other than that
Principles of Compiler Design and K&R were instrumental in figuring out how to do this. Also, Wikipedia

Where would you start?

An acronym needs to have all the constituent word's first letters apart of it.

Your way looks retarded.

>pic related.

Some of the components date back to July 2015 and were recycled. So it's taken nearly a year.

God, what am I doing with my life

.I essentially taught myself computer science in order to do this, so it's definitely possible. A good start would be to go to the program counter article on Wikipedia and click on every single link

So I'm computer retarded, can you explain to me what it can do

One second, will post logic diagrams / flowcharts

made in a survival vanilla server

how?

you can do some crazy stuff with banners now

Here's a diagram of the control unit, which is really the part I had the hardest time finding information about. It fetches instructions, decodes them, and triggers the control lines that operate the rest of the machine. I use microcode to accomplish this (which is obsolete in the modern world), but you can also use other methods, such as hardwired logic

maps

Remembers me of our old homeserver
>Swastikas everywhere

people like to make maps on this server