Rate my australian healthcare prices, you jelly amerifats?

Rate my australian healthcare prices, you jelly amerifats?

>pic being sideways

surprised it wasnt upside down

Right, but to put it in context, a small plain coffee at Starbucks costs you like $32.50 AUD right?

And your home interwebs is limited to like 10gb/month

>healthcare prices

Posts medication prices.. you fucking peanut..

Helpful information would be pay a $72 doctors appointment charge, get a $62 dollar medicare rebate.. ead amerifags

Phones need an option to lower picture resolution.. unfortunately that isnt a need for most people, quite the opposite actually

wait till after the election. if turnball gets back in he's planning to seriously cut medication subsidies.

What is it like knowing you live in a place where 90% of the animals will bend you over and rape you because they are more alpha than you?

Free doctors visit actually m8E and 6 free therapeutic massages a year. Having one tomorrow after a fat joint and a few oxy pills

Poorfag on welfare gets $5.20 scripts, steals car at pharmacy, posts here. Fuck you poorfag.
Ps : authority script of same stuff is cheaper.
Eg : 150mg tramal sr $18 aud/pack
6 x 150mg tramal sr $21 aud/ the lot

Im an avid motorbike rider, i spend more time in the bush than i do sleeping. Its not as bad as the rest of the world makes out. At least we dont have mexicans and niggers. They are far more hazardous

australia isnt even real anyways, they dont seem like they exist so why do people keep saying australia is an actual place?

you pay the rest in taxes retard.

>M8E

>Matey

What are you a fucking pirate matey? Argh, shiver me timbers

>welfare
Im a regional distribution manager

i'm assistant to the assistant director

you must be really, really young (or just stupid or a mom's basement dweller) not to know that "free healthcare" doesn't mean jack. every "free" service is payed throug taxes by everyone, you might not pay a lot for hospitalization, but you sure as hell pay a lot more than an us citizen

eurofag here, and even i know this shit.

I'm an assistant dick taker

Why does everyone think all Americans pay out the ass for healthcare? My bill is $5 wherever I go. Eye doctor, regular doctor, dentist. But then again, I choose a career based on the benefits and not "something I thought was neato when I was 28", so I guess that's the difference.

Now all the professional protestors want healthcare.

OK.jpg

Im the assistant secretary of taxation audits in the ato.
Btw, $5.20 scripts is welfare rate fag.

I still clear 90k a year after tax. And usually get around 10k on tax return.

>career based on the benefits

I get those benefits regardless of whether I have a job or what kind of career.

no need to choose a career I might not enjoy because I'm scared for my health.

But it's still monopoly money... 90k AUD will buy you what, a flight to new Zealand?

Its medicare rates mate

that's irrelevant. you still pay more taxes for health care

You must be thinking rupees

because eye doctor, regular doctor and dentist are one, unexpensive thing. the moment you are going to need a transplant you might as well sell a kidney to pay for it. unless you have a great insurance to cover for the expenses, otherwise the patient has to pay it all.

No, 90k rupees gets you a pack of fags

Our country as a whole maybe. I personally dont notice the decrease in wage as much as lower income earners might

That's this month's paycheck you filthy abo monkey

Abos aren't Monkeys, they are made out if leather and sticks

if it's insubstantial to you then what is your fucking point anyway? just means your paying more taxes for poor fags to use

>Why does everyone think all Americans pay out the ass for healthcare?
We don't think all of you do, but many people have shitty insurance that doesn't cover everything? And you even have millions of uninsured?

My point is to find out of you american dogs are jealous of our australian medication prices and free healthcare, and the salty rustled jimmy responses answered that for me

>free
being forced to pay something doesn't make it free

No, not paying for something when you need it makes it free

>64460 usd will buy you a flight to nz

Why are you paying in cash you filthy pleb?

You pay more than New Zealand, we pay $5NZD per thing so it ends up cheaper. Much better then Germany though, I pay a shit ton for public health insurance and I still have to pay 6 fucking euros for paracetamol or ibuprofen.

not OP but ausfag who always pays in cash.

gubmint cant track my shopping

There are security cameras in every shop, if the government wants to track you they will.

GUBMINT
CANT
TRACK