Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums.

About to hit 3 million subscribers on YT.

AMA

Hello leafy

Nope

who?

Do you secretly hate the videos you make? I see some YTERS make stuff catered to kids and always wondered if they secretly hated that.

No you're not faggot

THATS LEAFYS SUB COUNT

I very much do.

In real life, I'm NOTHING like I am in my content. A lot of YT'ers are. We play the system to reel in these little kids to watch our videos consistently and look forward to the paycheck.

Whats you channel called?

I'm sorry. I asked because I've thought about being a YTer for months. I concluded that to be successful, kids are the audience to go for. I'm not sure anyone would want to see stuff I'd want to put out.

The kids are the easiest audience to please. Act autistic in front of the camera and make big monies. I blew up just not too long ago as a matter of fact.

RIP

RIP? I included my exact sub count for a reason. There's no fun in not knowing who I am, but there's also no fun in me just telling you who I am.

Well done. Yr fucked OP. Someone screenshot this and post as a comment on YT

suck my ballsack faggot

As if we have time for that. Pfft.

NYPA faggot

how much money do you make off of it? how much time did it take you to reach 1mil?

The credibilty of Sup Forums is next to nothing

How many hours a week do you devote to your channel?

Why do you think anyone cares about another attention whore?

Proof it faggot. You're a whiny bitch but you can act for sure.

I'm under contract to not release earnings, but rest assured it's a pretty good sum for what I do.

I've had the channel since 2006 and I hit 1m in April of last year.

all of your shit is staged and gay
fuck you

I'll vlog my day about twice for about 2-3 hours which is just daily activity then I'll spend about a hour editing both of them.

Roughly 30 hours a week I'd say. It's really not hard work, though.

kill yourself faggot

That's the idea. The little kids that view my videos refuse to believe it, though.

Dude it's 5 in the morning and you're already telling people to kill themselves. Get it together, man.

Assuming you're jesse, hows it like making daily videos? Is it stressful and tiring?

>Assuming

kill yourself for wasting trips, m'lady

Not stressful at all. I go about doing shit that I actually need to do that day usually and I'm not even filming so it's just become natural to me.

Channel URL fag