Post a chick you know, anons will degrade her and tell what they'd do with her

Post a chick you know, anons will degrade her and tell what they'd do with her.
>replies get replies.

i would cover her face in cum over and over

id put all her money in a panama bank and save shit loads from dodging tax the filthy bitch

you know her?
I would begin by ripping her panties off of her in her room that I snuck in through the window. As she tries to scream for help I stick a gag in her mouth and slap her while grabbing her throat.

fuck her hard in that ass she's so proud of

cant read simple english
replies get replies

paper bag that face and rape her for 4 hours

Pound that sweet ass and titty fuck her, more please

Get her into a nice hard dp.

What would you do to to my little sis?

lick the inside of her undies clean and kiss her on the forehead

>indoctrinate her into the knights templar

>rub fuck lick suck her clitorus until it falls off

>then tongue bang her asshole

Do nudes get replies

Pull down her shorts, rip her stockings, and plow her against the wall in the middle of a busy street.

Titty fuck her and finish on her face

stick my man hood behind her legs, as she's startled she'll close them tighter onto my dick. While doing so I'll slowly put my hands up that shirt of hers and start groping. while bending her into me.
what would you do to this girl?

What would you do to this one? Go.

Push her against that wall and spread her legs with a kick. Grab her pussy hard and squeeze it through this pants. Put my second hand under her shirt and play with her tits. After a while rip shirt and bra off and expose her nipples to the audience. Tell everyone that she is a slut and sluts like to be touched by strangers. When a group of brave guys will gather around her and start to touch her private spots, we will take her to the less public place and use her as a personal fuckmeat.

Not the op, but this is making me wet

Skull fuck the left one the right one is me

I just realized how bad i fucked up that post i'll go kill myself

I kno this gril her name is emma. She once tried to touch my peepee in class and I said no emma. Pls respec my boundaries.

Would you like to watch as your little sis, that grew up near you, is treated as a warm hole-doll by group of total strangers?

Cut fish in 2 shove haed in her mouth and tail in her ass to make it look like there is one long ass fish through her body

Then takepic and upload 2 Sup Forums

More of her please

bump

Try that mouth out, let her suck on my balls with my dick resting against her face.

Oy, got more? Would beat down in her own home 'til she's choking herself on my cock

Right licks sucks on my asshole while left gags on my cock. They both finger their asses and use each others mouth for lube while doing it. Keep throating the whore on the left until she pukes on the rights face and make them both lick it up. Then fuck rights ass until I cum and make left suck the cum out of her ass. Wash their faces and mouths out with some piss to finish.

Would lay her down on her back and drop my balls one by one in her mouth while she strokes me off onto her tits, then bring her to the edge of the her so her head can hang down and fuxk her throat till spit is running down her face

She looks like the kind of girl who'd let me bury my face into her ass. Moar?

I think the left would be my fuckmeat. On the other hand, you are so beautiful I would hold you at a higher position. Maybe you can be her mistress and torture her.

she looks cute, doesn't she?

I wanna bury my face in her ass

Bend her over the sink and fuck her ass

Make her sucking my dick and in detail tell me how it is and describe the smell

Fuck make this a Jordan thread

God, she is perfect. I would tie her to the bed and mount fucking machine to her pussy and ass. When i will control the speed of it, I will use the magic wand to play with her clit. I want to see multiple orgasms that she get from it. When she is exhausted, warm and wet I will finish in her and watch how my cum is driping of her tired but happy hole.

strip her down and fuck her in front on the camera.
make her moan and beg, then post the video online

tie her down and fuck all her holes rough. Make her gag on my cock and scream when I fuck her ass. Give her a nice creampie

Push her down, rip open her legging and rape her virgin asshole

tie up her hands behind her back
bend her over a desk
pull that blonde hair into a ponytail
shove a beer bottle up her asshole
ram it in her pussy as fast as i can

Take turns throatfucking while the other gives me a rimjob. Then make them lick the spit and sweat off each other while they beg for cum. Nut on the floor and make them lick it up. After they can each finger their ass and suck their fingers clean while they suck on my toes.

Reminds me of a certain someone. You said yesterday you might have one more pic?

moar of right? she'd get a load of cum in her face and epic tits

>replies get reply

Went to High School with her back in the day

mmmm fuck moar please

I want to kidnap those bitches and keep them in chains, face to cunt on each other so one can lick my balls while i fuck the other and force her to eat her friend's cunt

cute, did you spill your load over her cock sucking lips and tits?

First id rip off that top and piss all over her and in her hair, throat fuck her roughly and run her sloppy spit all over her face then spank her and force a huge buttplug into her ass with no lube, tie her to a post and fuck her relentlessly and cum on her piss soaked hair and face

more of this girl user? wouldn't mind spending an afternoon pounding between her thick thighs

It took me 2 years in High School to get in her pants. To this day she gave the best head I've ever had. She swallows so I never got to blow my load on her face.

I can't tell if that's a cig or a joint but if it's a joint that roach is way too thick and if it's a cig why would you roll up the end?

Id fuck her in the ass then drown her in a lake

fantastic, thanks user! any more pics of her?

sure thing

I'm not sure but I know she smokes weed

I don't have any nudes unfortunately.

What's with all the ugly Asian chicks in the thread?

Real fucking cute, take her home and tie her up as a coffee table slash cumdump.

no probs user, moar hi res bikini pics like the first one would be great

mm fuck, I want to see horror and pain on her face when I stretch that ass and fist that cunt and her friend watches, knowing she's next

brutalize mine too

I would rip all of her fagity tumblr cloths off and fuck her till she bleeds

nice user! bigger hi res pics? shes hot as fuck

Good stuff now try it without the shirt on

nice tanlines user, you were a lucky user to get to fuck this girl, more pics please

yeah arctic monkey so tumblr lol

These are the best pics I have unfortunately.

slap her around then shit and piss on her
what about this slut?

I'm imagining that soon after this pic the 2 of them went to find a room and spent the rest of the day licking each other out. I'd give lefty some of my special cream to rub all over into that sunburn of hers too, getting deep inside all her cracks. Thanks for posting user, please let there be more

both girls here are hot as fuck, just friends or do they have a closer relationship to each other? lovers? please post more of them user

let her wrap those legs around me while I fuck her against the wall.

fuck the one on the left in the changing room

They're just good friends.

well for today I will imagine them being secret lovers to help get my juices flowing. They know what they are doing for sure, teasing minxes!

Make her wear a tight mini bikini and handcuffs behind her back with vibratirs on her nipples and in her ass and only let her cum if she can do it in 30 seconds just by humping me and if she can't then spank her and make her take a cold shower, repeat process until she's a crying horny mess and finally do the merciful act of fucking her to let her cum

Side by side on backs, cum inside right, a nice rope one both bellies and finish inside left. Me gusta.

Please be depraved

left might want to invest in slightly bigger tits, great ass though

You don't know Hermoine Granger, she's not even a real person.

Guess you're gonna like this.

strip and tie up the girl on the left and fuck her while her friend is dropped into a prison and gangraped.

Last one I have :'(

Fuck her bent over that sink facing the mirror. Grab handles of her long hair and pull her head back as far as it would go.