epic bread
historic thread
op best op ever

>pic unrelated
ftfy

He'll be using her as his little cumslut

Was that the guy with the biggest dick

How do you feel about it?
I think my sister has a crush on one of my friends and im wondering if I should allow them to have a relationship

When you say "friend" do you mean step-dad?
And when you say "little sister" do you mean you?

Yeah, he's fucking huge

It bothered me a lot in the beginning, when he started hitting on her. But she obviously liked him so I accepted things as they are

No

and you are a virgin

What is thet guy's name i forgot ?

>im wondering if I should allow them to have a relationship
You cant decide what they want

So how was the fb thread yesterday assnugget

Well fuck that, I aint gonna let it happen.

i'd like to make her eat my poop. she's pretty

Sister cuck? that's one fucked up fetish there OP, you are no less a faggot though

My sister's the village fucking bike,if my friends want to fuck her I warn them about the possibility of getting an STD off that whore

ooh i like how paints her pretty little nails. i would love for her to pinch my nipples with those painted nails then kick me in the balls.

>allow them

implying you own your sister.

Saved. Adorable face, nice body. Will masturbate to her.
Saved. Cute as fuck.
Saved.

Fuck you jew, take your kyke dirty ass jew and fuck yourself .Your sister is obviously a dirty jew

How old are they?

Shouldn't surprised. She looks like a little slut. Did you listen to it?

Lucky guy. Be sure of posting nudes of her for us faggot

Checked

She's 19, he's 25

I didn't, he called me and told me that he got to her and pounded her hard and long

Pics?

thats actuallly you re fault. OP you suck

I would definitely eat her poop. Id love to drink her golden warm piss and savoury, hot shit. Hers must taste amazing.. I would love to serve this girl as her toilet for the rest of my life, solely eating her shit and piss. She would sit above my mouth and I would see her shit coming out of her asshole and then drop into my mouth. Id bite it into smaller pieces and swallow it for her. Id lick her asshole clean after she pisses on my face and ive swallowed it all.

They spent 5 hours fucking

You Muslim or something kek

John Semen

op?

same here dude. you sound a lot like me. i mix up sex and violence to almost the same impulse. when i get horny i also want to kill women, eat their shit, make them eat my shit, etc.

Lol, that's our little brother

>I can fuck for 5 hours
Sure user, sure.

do you think she would mind if i snipped off her nipples with scissors?

My "friend" fucked my mum. You're lucky, matey.

anything more revealing op?

So what the fuck do you want from us

I can't. But he obviously can. It was 4 times in a row and a lot of playing in between, so 5 hours sounds plausible

Having a human toilet would have so many more advances over a normal one.
She would never need to wipe, i will always lick her ass clean. Thus no toilet paper needed.
She doesnt need to clean her toilet or unclog it.
She doesnt need to sit on cold seats. Its hygienic, she doesnt need to share her toilet with others who might have diseases, like public toilets.
She will have higher self-esteem, surely she must be gorgeous if people are willing to do it for her.
A human toilet can also serve with other duties. If he is castrated, he wouldnt want to try rape her either, and her boyfriend should be more comfortable too with her having a human toilet.

I don't believe any of this. What would drive you to come here and tell us about it?

i'd go to jail for her.

Any pic of her on heels sandals...

no, they didn't

keep posting pics tho

that's her before HRT

10/10 would bang while op is watching masturbating

You have a shit load of pics of your sister, are they in your wankbank or something?

She's legal
They did, I explained it to the other user

Saved for tribute

Not OP but I usually spend at least 45 to an hour just foreplay, so 5 hours of intimacy with fucking included still counts as "sex". Sex isn't just "i but da benis in bagina".

Whoever this girl is in the pics, she's cute as fuck and I'd diddle her in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

OP, do you think she would be interested:
?

I'm sure she wouldn't

>for the sole purpose of procreation

So what. Unless you have the video to share....fuck off.

Did he wear a condom?

Hey! What do you know maby she says yes! At least try

yea i know she is legal. i mean i would go to jail for murdering her. she is pretty enough i would find it worth it. naw mean?

He did. And he came all over that face

Disgusting.

Future single mom

I understand ;) Id like to be able to watch and masturbate as you do it. She would probably be so cute crying. And then that would be her last time. Would definitely cum hard.

That's rough dude. I had a friend like that. Not my friend anymore because I creampied his sister. She was a year older than him so the dynamic was different.

No regrets right?

I'm more worried about my friends them my sister ,she's a nasty whore that would fuck you and everyone you know .I wouldn't dis-own a friend for banging her, it's his health

post her instagram OP

How do you know? It has so many benefits I listed. Its just basically a more comfortable toilet seat. And it needs less maintenance and cleaning. And as a toilet for her i would be castrated and i would have my penis removed. She wont see me as a man then. Im not a man, i cant and wont fuck her, im just her toilet. And her boyfriend will probably also be more comfortable with it if he knows I have no penis or balls. He would appreciate her girl being taken care of.

I regret it because I lost a friend. She wasn't that into me and just wanted to fuck. It sucked because I could genuinely feel his betrayal when I told him.

Well if you get lucky you and your butt buddy friend can have a 3sum with your sister

Yeah we were just good friends and I was the only one who didn't for awhile out of consideration for my friend.

What betrayal,was he jealous you didn't fuck him first?

Goddamn I would send that pussy to the shadow realm

It was an on going joke and everyone would make one when we were all hanging out. I didn't bang her for awhile out of consideration for him. He told me straight up he knew I was his real friend because of it.

you activated my trap card user

It was great OP.

It's always been great.

Aye

He's not your friend, guy...

so its a guy?

Op you're a bitch. If your friend had any respect for you he'd ask first.

I have two sisters and I really don't care if my friends fuck them, I don't see how that means anything. I'm not fucking my sisters and they are going to fuck whoever they want. Not my problem

That is like the best picture of her

Yeah, you didn't know that's a tranny? Dude tapes his dick behind his ass

You stupid cuck, if my friend wanted to fuck my sister and I said no he couldn't. I'd beat the living shit out of him for trying to fuck my little sister the age difference is too much and how fucking beta can you be if you don't know how to control your siblings?

>implying you aren't a weak beta fag

Do you have a full on crush on your sister? You seem a bit obsessed with her, and jealous of other guys fucking her .That's pretty beta

G'morning again, user. Everything's fine and dadny today just like your lil sis?

>implying you aren't crushing on your sister, wanting to make incestuous love to her

No you stupid fag, you must be fucked up if you think I'd let a 20 year old fuck my 15 year old sister.

I was in fact implying that I don't want to sex up my sister, I am glad you are smart enough to figure it out without me having to say it.

POST MORE OP!

I'm 36 and I'd like a go at her

Sure you do, I know I would

>you must be fucked up if you think I'd let a 20 year old fuck my 15 year old sister.
That's a 5 year age difference.

>She's 19, he's 25
And that's a 6 year age difference.

Getting mixed messages here OP.

No bikini picks

64 is me the other is op, age isn't just a number you stupid fag.

this was posted yesterday in a fb fap thread. lying faggot.

Age gaps only matter if you're a prude or have some sort of prestigious career you need to keep via upkeep of a professional and socially-acceptable reputation.

My mum's ten years older than my dad, my brother's wife is 6 years younger and my 40 year old uncle bangs a 22 year old amateur model with the most shapely E-cups I have ever seen.

Only a fool would pass up prime, tight, Grade-A pussy when it's legal.