ITT: WE RESPECT CROATIA

>concede a point to fellow Czech Republic
>Turkey has zero points and trails the group because of it
>Czech Republic will only need a draw to get third place

We pay respect to Croatia who sacrificed 3 points just so Turkey could be removed

i want proof that you are an actual white Portuguese

> t. LeShay Menendez Jr. II

i want proof that you are an actual white American

They wouldn't be going through with 2 pts though. Turkey still has a chance to qualify.

Nice oxymoron

pic never happened. the moors raped the iberian women and today's portuguese people are the result. an entire nation of arab rape babies.

Ass: Alberto Barbosa

Heres my skin color loser.

Go away nigger

CHI

>this denial

I don't know history, the post

>We pay respect to Croatia who sacrificed 3 points just so Turkey could be removed
This draw changed nothing, Turkey got BTFO by Spain, so even if the Croatia game finished 0:2, a draw would still be enough for Czech Republic because of goal difference.

And a draw is not going to put them through either way, you;ll need at least 3 points

>being a disgusting cumskin

ITT : culturally diverse countries discuss which one is the least culturally diverse

>Croatia who sacrificed 3 points just so Turkey could be removed

y-yes, that was our plan all along h-haha
how very perceptive of you

>strong flash in an attempt to hide the brown

Nice try tyrone atahualpa goldbergstein

>>Czech Republic will only need a draw to get third place
But they need a victory to advance to the knockouts.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

It's confirmed, Portugal is whiter.

I think the best 3rd places advances too

4 out 6 3rd places advance.

Czechia will still need a win because 2 points will not be enough to be one of the top 4 3rd placed teams

Ok, so Croatia is through either way? Also, pretty sure Czech R can beat Turkey. They held off Spain until the end while Spain steamrolled Turkey

>No timestamp or proof you're portuguese
>Implying picture of arms in good lighting counts
Blurred picture of face with something that proves you're from Portugal is the only thing that counts lad

Not mathematically but 4 points give you a ~99% chance of qualifying

Not mathematically just yet, but it's almost certain they're through even from 3rd position.

but you didn't show your face mano

I showed enough. But that's more authentic although natural light would be even better.

my favourite post sequence on Sup Forums today

get your weight up you hairless twink

whats the sim chip on the ID for? does it allow you guys do travel faster or cops use it to pull up info?

>Spanish flag
>HAHA YOU PROBABLY HAVE A SPANISH SURNAME

lmao

You even lift nigga

Confirmation portugal is white jajaja, portuguese people, you need to show you are white?.... Poor portuguese people like argentina, niggerhead

>whats the sim chip on the ID for?
>sim chip
>sim means "yes" in Portuguese and it's what Ronaldo was actually screaming at the Ballon d'Or ceremony
>yfw Portuguese people literally have a TSUUUUU chip on their IDs

atleast our diversity contains white people