One of you racist faggots try and refute this

One of you racist faggots try and refute this.
>you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too big to fail

>star wars title
>could be a movie about literally nothing, would still be highest grossing because multiple generations of starfags
>hurrr durrrr racists

Try doing that without an already established "brand" of movies.

[citation needed]

likely bait
but if you being serious, it could've really been two white men and it would've likely made the same amount of money, its fucking star wars

If it was called Star Journey nobody would have watched it. You really think that a nigger had anything to do with ticket sales as opposed to, oh, I don't know, it BEING THE BIGGEST FUCKING FRANCHISE OF ALL TIME?

it has nothing to do with race, faggot. it's fucking star wars, it was going to do well no matter what.

If you cast a monkey and a dumb cunt in a star wars it will be the top grossing movie.

Things don't stay the same forever

>old white jews opress minorities
>time passes
>now it's somehow the average american white males fault that the jews are racist and greedy

The fuck nigga, this media brainwashing shit is outta control

>hurr durr star wars

i can play that game too you fat lonely retard

It's not because of the womyn or the nigger

>not posting the whole thing
Nice try faggot

It's star wars sequel. Carrot Top could have been the lead character and it would've been number one at the box office

the star wars prequals were extremely unpopular so it obviously wasnt going to but then people like it cos its got a black man and a woman in it finally like no other film which is full of gay white men which no one likes

correlation =/= causation, try not to choke to death on your own drool today you giant retard

Kek

>12 likes
am i supposed to be impressed or something? obviously a shit point

/thread

>too stupid to make a counterargument

Gone With the Wind- 200million tickets sold
Star Wars- 178million tickets sold
Force Awakens= 108million tickets sold

>judges posts by the number of likes
You have spoken more about yourself than you know.

It isn't though.

Avatar and Titanic are still higher by quite a few millions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films

>inb4 guaranteed replies

Main character could have been an aspie who kept yelling Hitler did nothing wrong while jacking off and sitting himself constantly and it would have still made it to the top

>being this butthurt about being called fat and lonely

i get at least 50 likes/upvotes for most of my comments on reddit and facebook so 12 is pretty pathetic newfag

gone with the wind had a black women in it

black people = box office gold

we should have more black people in everything

And the world population tripled between Gone with the wind and force awakens

>> When other peoples opinion matters this much much.

the real test is the movie AFTER, will people come back.

>correlation =/= causation

im a math professort and this isnt an proper equation so try again buddy

110% yes it is the best and most diverse star wars movie, and hopefully the next one will have a gay kiss

Which hollywood are they babbling about? It can't be the one that jams niggers and women in everywhere.

It's almost like you don't understand how dialogue between humans works

>professort

its almost like you haven't been outside in 20 years so neither have you

literally this

some fine bait there

>neither have you
Neither have I... what

Except both are exactly the same. One replaced good characters with flat/minority/garbage, while the other replaced good characters with women/minority/garbage. It's just one is a sequel and the other is an actual remake.

>Sold because of black and female
>Not sold because Star Wars

Take the Star Wars name away and the movie would be a flop. Faggot.

>waahhh they put women in a film
in these brave progressive times mysoginy will get you no where pal

Avatar and the Titanic grossed more, and when you account for inflation you have gone with the wind at #1

had sex

it's more than 9 though so it wins

>goes on plebbit and jewbook
>calls others newfags

just kys

this is the neo-dark age, full ignorants and arrogance. full of contradiction like evaluation and equality. these times are passing and will be looked back on by white historians using a means that will be too open to be distorted or destroyed.

i wounder which country will be the first to declare its self open to only and all white immigration draining the rest of the west of its power.

America doesn't care about black characters in film. Unlike the Chinese market.

People liking your comments on fecesbook and gayshit is fucking sad. End yourself now.

if you dont like this its because your a sexist

But would it have made as much if it wasn't star wars?

Would it have made even more if they were white men?

we just don't know

but it's a racist piece of garbage

white people will hopefully be gone soon, the world is sick of those ugly betas

it peoples popular support retardo so its very important. just cos you dont have any friends co there all 'anonymous'

how is it racist?

I think ignorance and arrogance has been apart of the physche of many nations before the social movements/radical left we see today.

Just as in the past people predicted a downfall. I just don't see how this comment is any different from those past predictions.

bloody hell why would I like to watch a movie that is starring 4 people that look like someones neighbours on a Sunday afternoon
FUCKS

Black character is a massive fucking stereotype. This movie is going to be shit because Ghostbusters is fucking shit. The only reason Ghostbusters did well is because of its cast. The concept is shit. The script is shit. Everything about it was and is shit, except for the original cast. People saw it because of the fucking cast.

its star wars you could put fucking jar jar binks in it and it would sell

star wars a shit

this is easy and youre a retard

also im not a racist, but its pretty simple

>for years

thats right for a long fucking time, movies with minority and female leads WOULD have failed, because racism and sexism was much more prevalent at the time

obviously not as much nowadays, or the last several decades or so

oh also, highest grossing of all time? not adjusted for inflation it isnt, so your image is wrong on that as well.

>retardo
>popular with 50 likes on shit social media
Great going user, I wish you luck on your journey. You will soon achieve the perfect cringe.

Still behind Avatar for global sales.

This made me kek so hard

If you say so nigger.

Honestly im a fan of the dyke

the prequels got poor ratings, but they made a fucking shitton of money. TPM, AotC, and RotS were each made on a budget of around $110M-115M, and brought in >$1B, $650M, and $850M respectively. those are pretty big goddamn numbers. furthermore, everyone had been told for almost 2 decades that there would only be 6 star wars movies, with Ep.III being the last. the news that Episode VII was getting made (and NOT being directed by lucas) got people rightfully excited again.

I didn't watch it specifically because they was a black guy, a forced important woman and a gay relationship.

Which one is the dyke?

Yeah the most successful people on earth are beta not the ones we treat like spoiled children

Who was gay?

this
/thread

omitted variable bias is strong with this one

The one with the vagina

the egyptians were black

your wrong and racist

Not in God's of egypt

idk I read there was supposed to be a queer character, so I didn't watch it. And if I ever have kids, this is one of the many reasons why they won't watch fucking disney brainwash.

>highest grossing film of all time

>behind Avatar and Titanic

lol

That's only after adjusting for inflation

>Star Wars
>any possibility of not being the highest grossing film

It has nothing to do with the cast and diversity. It's fucking Stars Wars it'll take our money anyway

True. You speak the truth.

whitewashing: the film

>implying it didn't sell because it was Star Wars and no other reason
>implying the movie wasn't just CGI after CGI scene
>implying the story wasn't a total rip off
But this is just a mediocre troll thread after all.

avatar was about blue niggers you racist so the theoreys proved correct

>2nd from the left and far right
EGYPTIANS BLACKED.COM

Fucking lost to that pic

More like shite-washing

times changed?

>CGI
yfw it was 90% actual props

It's still behind Gone With The Wind if you adjust.

i agree white people = shit

>be any normal fag
>hear about the new star wars movie
>Idontcareatall.exe
>It's with minorities
>feel guilty for 10000000000000 years of slavery
>feel guilty for 200000000000000 years of oppressed woman
>tatoo cuck on my head while buying cinema tickets
>die in piece while totally watched this movie for the minorities not because it's the fucking 7. star wars movie

Im not even watching that piece of shit

Fucking 8diot. I was with you until this post. You get internet points yr so smart duckhead cunt

Honestly It was a ad for Disney's new star wars land. I was so disappointed in that movie Honestly who cares if a nigger and a jew are stars in a movie?

has nothing to do with the franchise obviously