Stick to making kebabs

Stick to making kebabs.

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/dn17972-animals-feel-the-pain-of-religious-slaughter
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/end-cruel-religious-slaughter-say-scientists-1712241.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

now i'm fucking hungry thank you OP you faggot

Me too

Mummy made some disgusting healthy chicken salad today

>austria
0:2 Hungry

Your mum's special chicken salad is really yummy, if you know what I mean

KEK

Looks good but a little dry, could use some sauce

>eating kebab
enjoy your meat from tortured animals

there's already a turkish food discussion thread
>

I have your sauce right here, you just have to caress a snake.

I've never had kebab, are they good?

yes

this

newscientist.com/article/dn17972-animals-feel-the-pain-of-religious-slaughter
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/end-cruel-religious-slaughter-say-scientists-1712241.html

Stick to molesting your kid.

I don't think they're anything special desu senpai.

unironically very good. but only the doner type found in particularly germany/austria as in pic. funny enough, apparently they're not that common in turkey... is this true?

wow, are you being islamophobic, bro?
reported you to the danish police for this hate crime baka

Yes
But I forbade myself to eat them 'cause I have to buy them from Turks. I could eat plenty in the Balkans though, they were called cevapcici there

The Danes don't give a shit, though.

>he wants the animals he eats to have died a slow death

Amazing, I've been dying to get it in NYC but they just don't have it anywhere. Have to go to EU

>he gives two shits about what happened to his meat

>cevapcici
>kebab
omfg you just triggered me so hard, it's not even close you fuck, too lazy to post pictures just google it
it's delicious

I'm so poor I can only afford two meals a day.

i'm so sorry

They are actually decent meals: rice, beans some vegetables with chicken breast or boiled meat mixed with what we call farofa here, but yeah.

>mfw this actually looks like a turkish vagina

Same here famalam.

Smells like one, too

Not true. It's VERY common in Turkey.

Sending my semen ratio to you as we speak.

Underrated post

>tfw only 1 per day
thanks macri

Could be worse

You could be in Venezuela

At last I understand why kebab needs to be removed. That shit looks foul

I wish I was in Venezuela, at least they have equality

Macri is neo-liberal in a 3rd world country, ergo poor people are super poor

The cut throat method does make them feel pain but for a split second if done correctly.

If its done slowly and painfully then its not considered Halal or Kosher.

>That shit looks foul
It does, even with all the chilli and garlic sauce it looks wrank. But its not about the looks of Doner its that oily fat that hits your tongue bubba.

what about this, are cevapi common in turkey?

yes wtf

some friends couldn't find them in istanbul.

Acarajé > Kebab

literally who

Now I want kebab but I have no more GBP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Acarajé is a dish made from peeled beans formed into a ball and then deep-fried in dendê (palm oil). It is found in West African and Brazilian cuisines. The dish is traditionally encountered in Brazil's northeastern state of Bahia, especially in the city of Salvador, often as street food, and is also found in many countries in West Africa, including Nigeria, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Mali, Gambia, Sierra Leone.

It is served split in half and stuffed with vatapá and caruru – spicy pastes made from shrimp, ground cashews, palm oil and other ingredients.

God tier food 2bh

i know the whole balkan cuisine is heavily influenced by you guys, was just checking
looks like something my ex vegan gf would made me eat

Various research papers on cattle slaughter collected by Compassion In World Farming mention that "after the throat is cut, large clots can form at the severed ends of the carotid arteries, leading to occlusion of the wound (or "ballooning" as it is known in the slaughtering trade). Nick Cohen wrote in the New Statesman, "Occlusions slow blood loss from the carotids and delay the decline in blood pressure that prevents the suffering brain from blacking out. In one group of calves, 62.5 per cent suffered from ballooning. Even if the cut to the neck is clean, blood is carried to the brain by vertebral arteries and it keeps cattle conscious of their pain.

>found in west african cuisine
dropped

Equally poor