Hold the door - Hodor

Hold the door - Hodor
A little late to the party,
but what a mindfuck this was.
Every time I'm starting to get slightly bored with the storyline, GRR pulls something like this.

Still Awesome.
what does Sup Forums think of the last GoT episode.

It proved Bran is a time traveller

He can influence the past

Why else would the white walkers want a crip?

This shit fucked me up, but it also proved that my joke theory that Hodors life purpose was to Hodor was fairly correct.

Agreed,
this also makes Bran the most powerful person in the messed world that is the seven kingdoms imho.

i wonder how other countries will translate this. german for example: halte die tür - hodor
wat

So Sup Forums isn't full of retards, it's full of victims of a future time traveler?

I really loved the scen where Tormundlooked at Brienne like she is the love of his life

Hahaha ,
yes and Brienne taken aback by it, because nobody ever looks at her like that :P

Is she still a virgin?

Doesn't Jamie Lannister ask her that very question when Brienne is taking him to King's Landing just before getting his hand chopped off @ Harrenhal ?

Indeed, but she doesn't give a clear answer if i'm right. Long time ago that episode. But when se was younger and her dad threw some kinda party for her to meet boys everyone was already disgusted by her. I wouldn't have sex with her either. Kek.

do you honestly think GRR pulled and wrote that?

halte das tor - maybe..?

he did...
it was, according to db and weiss, one if not the most shocking reveal grr made to them so far.

Good point,
since I'm not all that impressed with the writing of the shows creators having to rely on their own devises instead of source material from the books I lean towards: Yes, GRR probably wrote it. Also he is into long story arcs, so again, yes on that count.

On the other hand it does add time travel to a world already heavy on the metaphysical stuff and GRR supposedly believes in using those devices very sparingly. additionally the show is supposed and/or bound to deviate from the books more and more significantly, if only not to spoil the market for GRR's books.

what do you think ?

in a behind the scenes on the offical youtube channel D&D both tell us, that they got it FROM GRR

I watch GoT in english as well but my friend told me it was "Halte das Tor"

yeah it was: halt das tor

What about in spanish? That would be something like Sostén la puerta - Hodor. No fucking sense.

Niggers gonna nig. Hodors gonna Hodor.

yes it was "haltet das Tor" which went in panic from "haltet das Tor" to "haltdator" and then "hodor". I first watched the english episode and was wondering how they gonna translate it and i was suprised in a good way. The translation was made well in this case.

GRRM allegedly confirmed the hodor plot line. So, it's canon.

Dunno, just have to wait for more information/explanation of it, how he got the "Hold the door" seizure.

It is already confirmed that GRR wrote it by whoever makes the television show.

how bout he got connected to his own death and his brain fried?

The White Walker origin reveal was pretty anticlimactic, it deserved more of a spotlight in the episode

Hold the door
Roll on the floor
Act like a dinosaur
>.

Agree with this.They're kind of a big deal.

And what those Dryad looking women are. Like, next to nothing is shown about White Niggers and those Dryads.

Yet we see ten thousand fucking King's Landing prison scenes with those useless fucking religious nuts. Exciting show.

hahaha jesus...

"Halt' das Tor" worked perfectly in German.

It also means Branm really fucked over a close friend

Just wait, it'll be revealed that Brann is responsible for setting into motion everything that has happened in the kingdoms. He set the houses against each other, weakening them and destroying bloodlines. Eventually, he will claim the iron throne as its all powerful time wizard king.

Anyone know where I can watch GoT?

They're the Children of the Forest. There's more info about them in the books.

Basically they were the original inhabitants of Westeros. They were technologically primitive and into nature and stuff.
Then the First Men came across the Narrow Sea from Essos, of which the northerners are descendants.
Then the Andals came too.
The Children of the Forest got wiped out.
Then later on the Targaryens came with their dragons from Valyria and established the Seven Kingdoms.

Basically everyone except for them are illegal immigrants.

A bit autistic are we?

Buy it from Blockbuster dumbass.

It would've been better if assholes on /b didn't spoil it for me. (not you, some scumbags)

For wanting to re-watch the series? Come on now lad, don't be a dick. I was asking for some simple help. Broke college kid with nothing but shitty Netflix here.

iwatchonline

Some televisions have it

Yeah that was gay of them. I though I saw a spoiler saying the Brienne would die too so I spent the whole episode wondering what was going to happen to her. I really thought she would get it when she went to meet Little Finger. But she still breathing (for the time being).