I am going to Europe on a sex tourism mission, will be in western side (madrid, barcelona, berlin, amsterdan, london)

I am going to Europe on a sex tourism mission, will be in western side (madrid, barcelona, berlin, amsterdan, london)
I read Berlin is the capital of sex tourism and is also very safe, but I don't known shit
I will be a month there and I am bringing €10,000 cash + credit cards
where to go?

I just came back from Valencia, Spain. Beautiful women every where. The brothels there are very well organized and the whore are hot as fuck.

three questions:

did you go alone?
how did you find the brothels?
is it safe?

dude if youre going to europe for a sex trip you HAVE TO go to Vienna, the real capital of hookers

or Amsterdam

I'm from Spain and i recommend it to you, maybe in Galicia or Aragón woman are more closed to fuck, but in the mediterranean sites like Salou, Baleares, Valencia, etc. there are a lot of hot and drunk girls who wants some party (at least in summer).
If I were you I won't go to Madrid, a lot of business and lesbos, not party at all

Amsterdan is mainstream from what I read
I mean there are girls in cabins who do sex like robots I am not into that
I would like to find some young poor girls and help them out, like amateurs you know, once in europe I can travel anywhere.

Nice I will skip Madrid then, what about barcelona? can you hook me out there? I can pay for everything

What I am looking for is local girls in needs

I understan you, you don't want hookers.
Then Romania is the best option for amateurs I think. They're crazy for the foreigners

Really? How much for a girl there? I always though of Austria as too good and too first world for getting nice hoes.

But is it safe? I will rather to pay a little more and stay in western Europe, than going to a shit eastern european country and get stabbed or kidnapped

hahahahaha welll victory favors the brave

Barcelon is better than Madrid, but isn't the best option.
The places with beach in Spain are the easiest to fuck with some girl.
They usually didn't live there so they go there to partying and fuck, places like Salou or Ibiza, no one wants to live there, but everybody wants to go there at least once time per summer

I don't know dude, but I agree with you, east Europe coul be more dangerous than the west Europe, but there is a lot of sites in west Europe dangerous too.
I recommend you to avoid the villages or the little towns. And be specially careful with the gypsis (they're in the whole Europe).

west europeans don't like amerifags

didn't know about Salou
but you might be misunderstanding me, I do not want to waste time talking to girls or flirting, I will like to use my money to help family girls in need and as a retribution get to use them, that abuse is my fetish

Sorry, I can't, but really you are not going to need anyone, you are going to meet a lot of people there

I am not worried about chavs or gypsis, instead about real gangs or mafias that are commons in eastern europeans countries
so I prefer to pay more and be safe in places like Berlin

well it depends you can get girls from 40 euro for half an hour. General nightlife is good as well

only €40!?
thats sounds like a great deal to me!!

in germany search for FKK
in berlin you can find FKK Artemis

>FKK Artemis
nice! thats exactly what I was looking for

Definitely Romania is the site you had to go.
Maybe Greek is a good option too, a lot of party and poverty.
But if you really like that, Romania is the best site (I think)

Do you like VIH?

ye there are several cheap places called 'Laufhaus'. They are better and cheaper then normal bordels and the girls there are treated fairly and they are nicer

the problem is I am traveling solo
I would only go to eastern european brothels with a couple of gym bros >200lbs, doing it alone is too hardcore for me
what I was thinking maybe I could hire security

>I would like to find some young poor girls and help them out

>VIH
frenchfag detected

Nope, I'm a Spainfag

Well, that depends on you and your money, I think it could be worth if you're rich

Nice trips!!

pau