Ask someone with Cystic Fibrosis a question

Ask someone with Cystic Fibrosis a question.

>or don't I don't run your fucking life

Other urls found in this thread:

dadaist-gabriel.deviantart.com/art/ATTENTION-314409315
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dang... another fetish.

The heck is Cystus Fibrosis.

Sounds like something you'd learn at Hogwarts

Why didn't your parents abort you?

i dont get it. what's supposed to be wrong with the asian?

damn right you dont.

biggest thing thats been in your ass?

the one eating i mean

Why haven't you donated yourself to experimental research yet?

more likely to die of an infection

Your lungs basically stop working, usually kicks in when you're a child. I've got the adult onset variety.

They were fucking catholic, the pieces of shit.

Oh shit wuddup opee

The big green dick.

Nobody doing research whereabouts I am, and I've got reasons for not travelling. Otherwise I'd be all over those clinical trials and shit.

Not much datboi. Cough induced insomnia. You?

answer my question you fat fuck

I'm not a doctor, but I'm pretty sure stomachs aren't supposed to be that color.

Yea but the other 2 make sense. Smoking bad for lungs. Drinking bad for liver. But eating fruits and vegetables bad for stomach? i dont get it

Where the fuck are you? Antarctica? Because rich countries have established universities for that sort of thing and poor ones are where the illegal pre human trials go on to see if human trials are worth while in the rich countries. So there's something for everyone...

I feel your pain on that insomnia bit. Feels bad man.
I'm watching La Oficina

Do you have deep chest pains from it?

Can you swim?

What's the girl eating that's damaging her in the pic?

>fruits and veggies
That's a bowl of smeared colors. Just because you're retarded and can't see understand it's just meant to be symbolic doesn't mean it's improperly portrayed.

How are you today and whats your favorite color?

I think she's eating bell peppers. I guess eating hot stuff is bad for your gut

It's meant to be 'poor eating habits' but the artist didn't convey it well.

dadaist-gabriel.deviantart.com/art/ATTENTION-314409315

It's ill conveyed, but it's supposed to be the quantity of what she's eating. That's why her bowl is full and her stomach is wrinkled, like a fat belly that's lost weight.
I'm in the tater state. Idaho. There's only one hospital in the whole state that even handles cf cases, and even then only one week a month. I've asked the docs about it and they said they haven't heard of any here.
On bad days, yeah. It's more like spine/rib pain and some heart pain, but it's caused from the coughing more than the deterioration of my lungs.
I can't even float. Had to cheat in swim qual when I joined the marines. They called me an iron duck, because I was doing everything right but couldn't get buoyancy.
She's overeating.
I'm alright. Got a cold that almost immediately turned into bronchitis, so the cough really sucks today. My fav color is a toss up between blue and red.

Damn, tough break

Im sorry to hear that iron duck. Blue and red are pretty cool. I quite partial to purple myself. It might not be much, but I hope you feel better.

Iron duck, shit man that's tough

What does your dick look like?

It could be worse, I could have HIV. Although I hear they're working on a vaccine for that now lol
Thanks for your well wishes. I like purple too, but in conjunction with black or a dark color.

Circumcised, about 7" long about 2-2.5" wide. Hard to tell because I don't have a rope tape measure, had to use a metal one.

You'd be surprised at how much not swimming you can do in the marines as an artilleryman, so it's not that bad.

are you black

Nope. I'm as white as new sourcream. My family originated in Ireland.

And now we live in Idaho. I guess the potato stereotype isn't all that far off.

Same question? She's overeating.

is it painfull?
are you going to do some wild shit?

It can be on bad days. It hasn't gotten to the real bad shit quite yet, but lung-puking and coughing for hours leaves your ribs really fucked.

As for wild shit, probably not. Hard to do any shit when you can't breathe well, let alone wild shit.

So when are you gonna die?

Oh shit, what part of Idaho? Are you mormon?

When's the funeral?

1. Are you a fat fuck
2. Is Cystic Fibrosis a fat fuck condition

Nobody knows yet. Some people don't live to see 30, others live to see 50. A lot of factors at play, like my overall health, whether or not treatment takes, how long it'll take to get a lung transplant, stuff like that. Out of the blue guess would be probably around 40 or so.

Nampa, and nah. Bunch of my friends are though, I don't judge. My dad was Catholic, and he and my mom got divorced. My mom tried to raise me Protestant as a 'fuck you' to my dad, but it didn't take.

Don't have it scheduled yet. Kinda just wanna be double fwooshed without a funeral.

1. Nope, got mad gainz bruh
2. No, it's a genetic one caused by two parents with one half of a bitchy gene mating to put the two halves together. You can get fat, though, because it sucks to work out when it gets bad.

How old are you OP?

26 and less than a third of a year from 27. Got diagnosed at 24.

Juat sute jgut sed fu?

Ah you live on the other side of the state, I grew up in Soda Springs. Did you hike or ski before the onset? Can you still do it now?

Ouch, always scares me when I hear of people around my age getting ill. How does it affect your daily life? Do you have to make considerations about your health before doing some activity that is generally considered simple?

Don't know what that means and google translate's no help
Didn't ski, but I did a fair bit of hiking. Usually with a group of people who knew a hell of a lot more about it than I did, and usually to go paintballing in the woods.

At this point the impact isn't all that bad. I get winded a lot easier than I did four years ago, but as long as I stay away from aerobics I'm alright to work out. I also have to be careful about where/when I cough because it's almost always a productive cough. I also have to be a bit more anal retentive about germs and such, as a cold can turn really bad really fast.

My uncle has it and is in his 50's. He had to adopt because he is sterile but leads a fairly successful life and family.

How old are you? What's your life expectancy? What recent discoveries have been made in the field?

Terminal illness, a trait I share and keep secret, though I'm "lucky" for the reason that I'll just slowly go crazy at some point in the next ten years and have a stroke or something.

Does this impact your career, do you get any money from the government for it, how is your insurance?

are you ready for eternal nothingness

Are you felling Ok and how bad is it right now?, my buddy passed away from that a few ago the transplants didn't take

When were you diagnosed? You said it was late onset?

What age were you when you started experiencing symptoms?

>get fat
>cystic fibrosis
Pick 1.
Just back off your creon a smidge and call it a day.
Mad cutting potential.

I thought this was something they diagnosed at birth?

In 1st world countries people are tested at birth for this condition. Heel prick test within first 24 hours of delivery.

I'm one of the lucky 2% who aren't sterile. Just had a son six months ago. I'm glad to hear your uncle's doing well despite that though.
I'm 26, expectancy isn't figured yet because the disease hasn't shown what it's going to do at the 'nearly bad' stage, and there's a couple of promising studies being fielded at the moment in regards to drugs that should increase life expectancy. Oh, and 3D printers will help with lung transplants.
Yeah, I got discharged from the usmc for it, I don't want government money for it mainly cuz pride but also because there's people who need it more, and my insurance covers 80% of visits and 30% of prescriptions.
Kind of hoping for it actually, the alternative would probably suck.
I'm sorry about your friend, but I'm alright. Got a cold yesterday and today it's bronchitis. Other than that it's just taking pills and trying not to get winded.
I was diagnosed at 24, and there's two types. Adult onset is what I've got, which is a lot more survivable than child onset. Child onset is the most common.
I've been experiencing minor symptoms all my life but didn't know what they were. I'd get winded easier than everyone else, had a runny nose all the time, and foods would effect me weird. It started getting 'bad' at the age of 23 and I went in to get it diagnosed at the age of 24. I had been self-medicating with ibuprofen to keep my bronchial tubes from swelling and Benadryl to keep mucus production in check. Also used cigs as an irritant to help cough everything up.
It wasn't in Wyoming in 1989. Got my son screened and he's only got half the gene thankfully. He won't get cf, but if he's not careful he can have a kid with it.