Any other Hillary-Supporters on Sup Forums right now?

Any other Hillary-Supporters on Sup Forums right now?

I'm pretty excited for her victory in November.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off

yea fuck you feminist's

GOP: "We don't want the presidency anyway!"

Dems: "K"

When Hillary wins, I think many, many more of you will support her.

Bernie would have been the perfect candidate. But that won't happen.

Trump would have been the worst thing to happen to the United States. Literally.

Yeah who knows where in the fuck trump stands. He flip flops more than any candidate in modernity. For example, he just changed his stance on guns, again. And abortions. And trannies. And healthcare. And minimum wage. And taxes on the rich. And his tax plan. And Muslims. And "the wall". And deportations.

No one knows his stance on any of the aforementioned policy positions anymore.

>$0.05 has be deposited in your account.

>2016
>still thinking presidents actually matter

Hello fellow Hillary supporter. I honestly give zero shits if she lies. All politicians do hers are just more punlic because of the last name.

Donald lies on a daily basis about a ton of shit. Who honestly inks he can build a 25 billion dollar wall and make mexico pay for it? He just sells pipe dreams. At least Hillary proposes attainable things.

And the whole benghazi thing is horse shit. I dont care if 4 americans died. Thats 4 fucking people George Bush ignored intelligence and lied, like she is claimed to have done, and killed thousands of Americans. Just a smear campaign.

Americans in gneral have to be retarded to think Donald Trump would be a good president. He has zero political experience. Thats like hiring a garbage man to be the police chief.

As a feminist, no I sure as fuck don't support that corrupt piece of shit. The Democrats fucked up badly not choosing Bernie.

Presidents mainly matter because of their Supreme Court appointees.

Also, if they didn't matter, why would they spend so much to get you to vote for one over the other?

Fuck that shill.
If it weren't for scotus appointees I'd tell that harpy to die in a fire.

She is not a good person.

A garbage man could still be a better pick for the job than a corrupt cop.

well gw killed about 4 thousand Americans in Iraq. for nothing.

well get a liberal supreme court. watch. the GOP has thrown away the last 2 elections (McCain/Romney lolz), and now trump lmaoz. so the supreme court will be liberal - and guns WILL be banned. 2nd amendment overturned... 4000 children each year will stop dying in gun accidents. no more 5 year olds playing with dumbshit daddy's gun, and blowing their own heads off.

You realize she is more of a neocon than Trump, right? She would appoint people to the SCOTUS that actually weaken the policy positions progressives are for, and that would expand things like Patriot Act successor law provisions.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

>no more 5 year olds playing with dumbshit daddy's gun, and blowing their own heads off.

Well then dumbshit daddys genes cannot be passed on so it all works out in the end

I believe you also have to be a little lacking of morals as a politician like Hillary and Bill. Where do you get the ego to begin with to think you should be the worlds most powerful person. Clearly you have to look out for number one the whole way a fuck other people over.

There's actually no way Trump can lose this election to Clinton. When he trots out the pedophilia thing in a live debate, it's game over.

Wrong picture bud

she wouldn't win even if she made it to the general election without getting thrown in jail.

if the corrupt shilling democrats somehow got her into office and she got to start passing her laws. There would be protests and impeachment proceedings and when that didn't work there would be open revolt and a coop. she will not be the president of the united states now or ever. if she even steps foot in that office someones going to assassinate her.

trumps stand on guns has always been pro second amendment. he and his sons are all concealed carrier holders and his sons are avid hunters and sport shooting competitors.

The personal lives of candidates shouldnt even matter. I know people will say its a reflection of character, but pretty much everyone is flawed personally and has done so immoral things.

It doesnt affect what your work life. I bet great ceos who run comapnies wonderfully have super fucked up personal lives. Doesnt seem to affect their work life at all.

Same thing should go for politics. There is a line though obviously you wouldnt want murderers and child molesters running shit. Someone who cheats on their wife is fine. That shit is so fucking common it should be a relatable issue for a large section of the population.

Fuck you. She's a criminal and you're a piece of shit for supporting her.

Explain why there would be an impeachment proceeding. Passing laws people dont like isnt illegal.

>coop
Ya blew it

>feminist universities
>blacks pretending to be destituted
>censoring non-mainstream thoughts
>female president
how much weaker can USA get?

>There is a line though obviously you wouldnt want murderers and child molesters running shit.

So, you mean the Clintons shouldn't run shit, right? I mean, since so many people disappeared around them, and since Bill was on Jeffrey Epstein's private kiddie sex plane so many times, they qualify for people that shouldn't run shit, right?

PAID CLINTON SHILL
A
I
D

C
L
I
N
T
O
N

S
H
I
L
L
>PAID CLINTON SHILL

I'll probably end up voting for her, though I haven'tdecided 100 yet.

She is suspected of compromising the security of two Special Access Programs, which are so far above Top Secret that their directors don't even know about each other.

Because Donald Trump never lies and you can totally trust him

The only reason Hillary's down in the polls - is she's still battling it out with Bernie.

Trump's numbers went up - because spineless #NeverTrumps decided they love Trump.

WHEN Democrats unite behind Hillary, she'll again have a double-digit lead over Trump.

Trump's the worst possible thing that could happen to the US. And let's face it, Conservatives gave up after GW. Democrats will be Presidents for decades. Watch.

You Trump-supporters are probably too stupid to read all of that. No tl;dr for you chucklefuck pederasts.

it is illegal to pass and enforce laws the conflict with the constitution. You have to amend the constitution first. she will never get the states to agree to do that so she will pass use executive orders and just make the laws anyway. which is an impeachable offence.

she is also currently under investigation for two separate high crimes.

i know right, saw it right as i hit submit.

BASED HILLARY

Of course Trump lies. Clinton murders and commits treason though.

see the issue is that we have proof that clinton is a liar and does not have our best interest in mind.

I'm not even a Trump supporter. I just know that when the truth that nobody else will tell about Hillary comes out, it's over for her.

The Supreme Court can't just repel any admendment dumbass. Learn how the system works.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller
One more lib supreme court justice and if this goes to court again say goodbye to defending yourself.

Donald Trump claims to be worth over 10 billion dollars even though he isn't worth even half that

>I just know that when the truth that nobody else will tell about Hillary comes out, it's over for her.

Every attack that can be made about Clinton's been made. Her unfavorbles are bad, but her electoral map is fucking great and even her unfaroables are much better then Trump.

Trump's current attack is to say Bill Clinton was accused of rape in the 90's. The idea that will work as an attack seems farfetched, when Bill Clinton isn't the candidate, the accusation wasn't credible and Trump was also accused of rape in the 90's.

Hillary claims to give a shit about people.

hillary clinton claims she was sleeping during Benghazi and no one woke her up.

hillary clinton claims the private server she had was only for private emails.

hillary clinton is a fucking hagraven.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

im not even a trump supporter but holy fucking shit dude wake the fuck up. clinton is a monster.

His serial rapes in the 90s aren't even the big thing. Clinton volunteered to defend a rapist of a 12 year old girl, and laughed about being able to get the man she knew was guilty off. Bill Clinton ditched his Secret Service detail multiple times to ride Epstein's plane, which was equipped with a bed for banging the lolis he took places to meet his powerful friends.

>"Why did your husband pal around in secret with his pedophile pimp friend?"
>"Why did you laugh at having accused that 12 year old girl of fantasizing and lying about her rapist when you knew he was guilty?"

Neither of those attacks have ever been made before, by anyone. They will be the political equivalent of the atom bomb.

b8

you don't understand politics.

Trump's campaign was a huge success for rallying the far right elements of the Republican party, a general election is a much different story

kill yourself

sure kid. your answers are based on your dislike for him. you're so smart.

Watch trump try to pivot to the center now and throw all his early supporters under the bus

sure kid

are you serious? oh right its the person you want. that makes it all ok.

unite behind Hillary. that's good. keep dreaming.

sure kid. so you're just voting to fuck people over. model citizen here.

Coop? Really? Dude...

>I'm pretty excited for her victory in November.

so nothing can happen, wow you're exciting.

Hilldog for the win

But you and millions of fox news watchers know about them, right?

Dude, I am not a Fox news watcher. I am a Bernie supporter.

This is information that is out there on the net, and was buried until this election cycle.

Most intelligent people know that Hillary will win.

Like it or not. End of.

Thankfully I can say the shit here to anons that I can't say irl.

On a serious note, joking aside, edgy aside:

HONESTLY...what do you really hate most about Hillary that she isn't a better, more qualified candidate than Trump?

Yes, she lied. And yes, the Clinton property did have its own servers that she was conducting government business on, but
aside from those two things her work abroad as well as her long running political affiliations with Bill's presidency...I feel like she is better qualified.

Granted, I'm still sexist where I don't think it's time yet for a female president in the US. I don;t think other countries will respect her. But I also don't think they respect Trump.

>cont.

Further, Trump is clearly putting up a front...I only think he's as racist and Republican as the average rich, old, white male.
But I have no idea what his actual political viewpoints are, and I know he has far less experience in politics and foreign affairs than he does business and how to manipulate others one-on-one.

At most Hilary should be fined...her actions don't deserve jailtime, And in the scheme of things, I don't view her dishonesty as something that put the US in jeopardy. She's only as wrong as the average politician is, and I'm sure Trump has done the same level of things wrong in his lifetime.

10/10 Well said.

Thank you...I feel like it's a reasonable viewpoint, but living in a completely pro-Bernie state means you can't say anything positive about Hilary at all without inciting a riot or Bernie Rally.

she is a war criminal and deserves jailtime. get ready for war with iran to help our "friends" in isreal

now kill yourself

>better qualified to completely fuck the world up
definitely

Hurr durr, I am a retard. Give attention plz!