Why are Americans such Germanboos?

Why are Americans such Germanboos?

Tweeting millenials aren't people, Charles.

niggers

They're heritage

Dis

A couple of reasons
>Muh heritage
>Dude free university in Germany lmao
>dude pretty women lmao

I knew a mulatto who wanted to move to Germany to take advantage of the "free university".

You can study for free in the Nordics and France though, kinda odd they choose Germany in particular...

>"free university".
People realize they still have to support themselves right? It's fairly easy to find uni's here that will also waive tuition.

becuz dey wuz kaizers n scheisse

>white folks mind their own damn business there

I told him that. Not only did I tell him he'd need to support himself, I also mentioned that he would need to learn the German language.

But hey, gibsmedat.

It's not free in Sweden for non-europeans anymore.

How come liberals never want to move to Mexico or the Arab world?

Yes.

>moving to Germany

Are Americans so stupid that they don't know about the jewel of Oceania, New Zealand?
Why would anyone want to live in a depressing shithole like Germany in 2016 except fugees for the pussy?

New Zealand has Maori biker gangs who go around dealing drugs and murdering people.

This
Don't come here

you can study in norway for free, norwegian girls are 10000000 times more beautiful than german ones, they probably want to move in germany because they have german ancestry or like german culture in particular

>Finland calling other countries depressing shitholes

Social media was a mistake

There are more nordicboos than germanboos in the USA. In general Americans have an unfavorable opinion on Germany. Chicanos seems to like northern europe though. White Americans recognize that Mediterranean europe is best europe

German girls look exactly the same as Norwegian girls, I've been there. In fact all European women look exactly the same. Pic related

Where did you get that from?

retarded question from a paddy

It was a rhetorical question, Joost. You wouldn't understand on account of your autism.

>All European women look the same
You are a little baby, you need to see more of Europe.

the point you were trying to make is retarded too, paddy fucking shit

that map doesn't even feature the vast majority og europe. Also kind of embarrassing you're barely doing better than brazil. the only metric that matters is that the most visited european countries by americans are france spain and italy

Where the American progressive is caught, they must be killed or mutilated. They intend to do the same to their opponents, they must be killed first

What's the matter, Kevin? Did a Moroccan steal your bike?

Which point do you think I was making, Abdel?

I know a liberal or two who has moved to Arabia, it's a pretty common destination for Irish people in fact

>paddy subhuman doesn't even know the point he made

I see the british failed to civilise you üntermenschen

The UAE isn't the same as the rest of the ME. Also, I didn't mean Irish liberals, because they generally don't threaten to move every time Fine Gael get elected.

I can show you tons of these. Of course people are visiting tourist countries with attractions yet UK and Germany are more favorable instead of those countries.

Nobody here threatens to move because we're consistently forced to move by circumstances every 10 years

i have been in germany and in norway the latter has better girls...radically better (german girls are ugly meaning no offense) about all european women look exactly same - i found that georgian women look like italians and spanish which are very different from germans and scandinavian countries and so on. europe is very diverse.

>being this mad

This is why we shouldn't be letting you into Europe.

ergh pretty common destination for irish peopel is belfast to blow *cough* *cough* i mean settle there

laal, most of them are either women or non-white.
fucking cucks

Not gonna lie when I see news that something new has been built in proddy areas there my gut instinct is to destroy it

Georgian women look like turks and not european at all

Fuck off who will allowed you to speak you lowlife Kurd
Georgia is Russian clay

that's kinda doesn't make sense since turks are mix of armenians greeks circassiasn and otehr north caucasians.
i am not gonna lie not every girl is beautiful in georgia but so were things in italia and spain
but generally the features of women were same not only that i have found face double for my mate they were looking like twins(in italy).

you seem to be forgetting that German ancestry, while still a minority ancestry, is the most important among those claimed by huwhite Americans (some 20%-something)

it makes perfect sense :)

She looks exactly the same as Italians

You're almost in the middle east, you're more eastern than Turkey. There is one country between you and Iran, Irak and Syria. How can your women even look a little bit like Italian or Spanish women? Makes no sense

*plot twist*
irish people go to arabia to train arabs in blowing shit up but they aren't easy learners so while trying to blow shit up, they are getting blown up as well. you guys should train the mharder or they will run out of manpower

Norway has objectively more attractive women than Germany. Fact

Ireland has even less attractive women than the UK. Fact

Nah

because americans are muh heritage, we all know this.
americans like to paint themselves as super practical, hardworking, cold people and these are all qualities that their ww2 propaganda attributed to germans.

so americans see germans as the only europeans worthy of being related to their almighty selves

oh but it does you see there was no turkey but anatolia and anatolia was european until turks came and settled there. there were no arabs in nowhere but saudi arabia lands until they started their aggresive expansion. and i have no idea what you think ? that italians are all super models ? generic italian looks like generic georgian visit both countries and then judge.

No, europeans was one of the least genetically diverse places on earth before the immigration in the 20th century. Thanks to the immigration from brittish and french colonies and the following after we are saving our depressingly inbreed genetic stock atm.

duh by diversity i mean european diversity - mediterarrean, slavic, germanic, gaelic and so on

practical and hard-working sure but cold? if anything the opposite

and again, german ancestry is the most claimed by white americans among all european ancestries. british is likely higher but a lot of those just identify as "americans". we don't even need to dig that deep

once again the countries i mentioned are noot even in the chart. italy and spain are way more favorable to americans.

Germany is just seen as being progressive.

i like ur attitude

AMI GO HOME!