Convicted sex offender here. AMA. I am on my tablet so forgive any delay or auto-correct error

Convicted sex offender here. AMA. I am on my tablet so forgive any delay or auto-correct error.

I am a registered sex offender, who was charged guilty for one offense, yet I had several more. I will forever be an outcast living on the fringe of society, living only on the scraps I am fed. My victim was 4yo. I believe I should be dead, but I must pay my family/friends back for all they sacrificedo on my behalf.

What'd you do? Do you have a job? Why not leave the country and start over?

I do not as I was recently fired for my record, even though I made sure they were aware. I cannot leave. As for what I did, read the second post.

How was prison

Nvm you posted 2 seconds before I posted. 4yo? You're messed up man. You probably should be dead. Though my original question still stands, why not leave secretly, you'll never get a good job or family. Those friends and family you're trying to pay back are a lot more loyal than I would have been.

I served a year in movies a as I was 15 at the time. It was daycare with locked doors.

How much more badly do prisoners really treat you compared to other criminals in jail?

Honestly, do you believe the world as a whole would be a better place, had you never been born

Indeed. But I cannot leave. It feels wrong.

Dunno, never been.
Yes.

Do you like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?

Juvie. Sorry, tablet as I said.

Do you still have urges?

how did you get caught?

is this Mike Pierce?

what did you do

or are you 4yo guy

Honestly, yes. But not towards children specifically. Towards taboo in general.
Who?
And I got caught because the victim said she hurt and her mom charged me.

How far did you go?

I groped her and the others. Most I did was stick my finger in an 8yo'so vagina.

See

You living is wrong, i realize you want to pay your fam back but thats not gonna happen we both know that. You realize if you had commited your crime in Louisiana a few years ago you could of gotten the death penalty? Atleast castrate yourself to protect those around you.

I know, but I am also a coward.

lol dumbass

castration does nothing to stop horniness

why didn't you deny it you fucking retard!

He'said right to ask this of me though.
I did, but I was found guilty.

You can't even an hero!

Even that title is to grand for you!

You should be tagged for life and made to work in a dark dark mine.

Let me guess you are aspies and feel no social consequence.

You have your life in front of you that 4yr old does not!

Maybe the government should employ you to catch other bastards like you!

Your life is over, it's worthless and you fan never right this.

Go and have an Ochi and take some estrogen, you might feel something then!

1 year for that girls life....

There are countries without extradition treaties...

I just can't imagine why you would do what you have done and then come here!

You are not welcome

how the fuck were you found guilty?

what evidence did they have?

How did the 4 year old 'hurt' if there was no penetration?

U wot m8?
Seriously, what are you trying to say?
Enough DNA to say it was a male family member if mine. Also, apparatus my lawyer dropped the ball. All in all, I'm grateful though
I rubbed her anus.

omg all he did was finger her once, she'll be fine, people have lived with worse.

Just gotta work hard and save money and invest and start a business. You will be better than majority of the people who want to try and talk shit for something they wish they could have done also lmao

Sorry, last line of Switchting to desktop.

How is your relationship with your family?

OP on desktop here

Get past your depression/whatever thoughts you have about it, decide what you want to do with the rest of your life and just focus on that.

so was she related to you?

they wont believe me when I say I did it, and when they do they forgive me...
I'd rather they hated me.

Just kill yourself quietly.

No note no nothing. Go away

No one here cares.

I want to try and bring some good into this terrible world. I know I can never atone. I know I can never repay. I know that if there were a god I'd be damned. But I will try regardless.
No. A child in my grandmothers daycare.

I know.

how do you view progressives, who want legalisation for themselves to marry/be with other things. We are seeing a huge swing of gay-acceptance being forced upon the masses, my question to you, is do you think there is a time in this globally liberal fascist regime, that your crimes will eventually be fought for as 'equality'. Wont be long before people with all kinds of fetishes start going on about their rights. And yes, id did imply that being gay is simply a fetish. Because that's what it is, a fetish.

You could always go bush, become a hermit and disappear from society.

How did it affect business at the daycare?

what made you have an sexual attraction to children

I disagree, but no, what I did will never be accepted, nor should it be.
My grandmother shut it down so I could come home, even though I told her she didn't have to.
Desperation, self-loathing, an attraction to taboo. take your pick, but it was all three.

Do you think that you could ever consider yourself a good person who had done a terrible thing?

Was she coming on to you?

OP here, anything else? Also, hello Pine.

No.

how old are you now

I can't believe nobody's posting loli wtf is wrong with you Sup Forums

She was 4, so no, of course not.
21, 15 at the time.

Does this arouse, or horrify you?

look into islam myfriend, for their prohpet had many wives, his favourite was 6 when married and 9 when copulated. Infact pakistan recently made it illegal to make child marriages illegal, as it was considered un-islamic.
It also has been apart of many cultures for centuries, its only in this post victorian era it seems to have been stigmatized, read history my friend, become monastic about how you live, cut out all non essentials, study, read and right, become stoic about your situation, if you wanted to do good, consider learning a trade, building things is immensely rewarding and provides things for others. Or go rural, find some work on a farm or some kind of station far out, where you can live in quiet, while you may not find peace from your own internal thoughts, you can find a peaceful situation to work in. I too have something in my past, i never forget it, and i aspire to be a better man each day. All things change, lucifer was once an angel, and look at how he is now. All things come and go in a blink, or fart in the wind. Tho i get the idea that your rather young. Go out and leave the cities and suburbia, it is best for you to have plenty of quiet, large open spaces, and hard work to sweat over. Dont turn to god for actuality, but rather some sort of philosophical tool with which you can hone and sharpen amongst your daily suffering of your past sins.
I know im rambling, ive been drinking. but there isnt much to do out here, and thats how i like it. You have fucked up, but you have a long way to go, left foot, right foot, keep on moving my man

Both. It arouses me as a taboo, but it horrifies me as I recognize it's terrribleness
No, I will not. I buy into no religion bullshit.

Nothing else for me?

like i said its not about god, its about the philosophical tool of it. I dont believe in god myself, but thats all you took from my advice, suffer and toil then

If underage sex is illegal today, would you fuck a child?

u know this nigga is trollin u right

its great you have remorse, and you seem sorry for the action, not for getting caught like most do, but my concern is when you hit your 30's and 40's and the guilt is gone, replaced by sneakiness, and people have forgot your past, you are already seeking alternatives in taboo stuff, what happens when this isnt enough, do you fear what you will become because obviously you are ill and cannot be cured, who keep you in check, when you cannot any longer

have you ever considered you may be a horse in the body of a man?

take away that what I did is wrong?..... I will, because it is.
No, I would rather kill myself?
I agree, it would be far safer if I were dead.
wtf

Or an A10 Warthog, spitting lead to ones that do you wrong!

what do you fap to nowadays?

so you dun did it in da gods eye, buut hey bro tis be a goode job ay,
now take the stank bitch and murry her yo!

you ever punch do pujabi taco coonch??

respect bro!

Wishing you the best of luck op. I know it's probably easier to have people hate you so you can wallow in self hatred and shame, but hopefully one day you stop looking to others for validation and go on with your life, seeking therapy as needed. You aren't broken, just cracked. Good luck.

This

Honestly, bestiality, suedo-rape where I know there is consent.
I have therapy, bt what is broken in me cannot be fixed.

i think he as established he doesnt want or like the sympathy, you are not helping

No one can help me.

Why should I care what he wants? Since when does Sup Forums respect user's wishes? Please enlighten me :D

>15
>innocent pure chaste literal zygote dindu nuffin dunno nuffin, if you think they might be hot you're literally a demon from actual hell who should be subjected to a bunch of queer S&M bullshit
>but also old/aware enough to know what rape is, be charged as a rapist, and be fucked over for life

government better make up its fucking mind pretty quick, I'm getting tired of this shit

I should be fucked tho....

Anything else?

please, ask me more...

correct me if I'm wrong but if you had've been fucked then you would probably be living a decent life right now

>durr let's deprive sexually mature people of outlets and watch them go fucking nuts and fuck dogs and shit

I don't understand, what is your point?

dont get me wrong, i dont give a fuck, i'd watch him burn, and bring the marshmallows, but in this case, not wanting anyone to feel sorry for him or give him sympathy seems like a good enough request

things are stupid

Thank you. If anything, feek sympathy for the girl who endured me.

Seriously? A 4 yo? Why though? That just doesn't make any sense to me, what is it that makes that seem like a good idea?
Do you think it was worth your entire life being doomed to endless suffering?
Do you realise you might have ultimately ruined that girls entire future before she could even talk?
Would you do it again?
How long were you locked up for your crime?
Do you think you can control yourself from now on?
If you have any shred of humanity left you better think of some way to help that poor girl, like anonymously donate a college tuition

I didn't understand that concept.
No, I wouldn't.
I was imprisoned for a few days over a year.
I dunno.

Wait, you were a juvinille? There's no program for you to not be on the list? You were a kid though I don't know if that's OK or not.. how old are you now? Do you still have those thoughts? I've always wondered if juvinilles could be treated for pedophelia

was you giving her a poke cause her name was chan by any chance

If you want to atone why don't you join the army?

Yeah I just read you were a juvinille.. that sucks man, for both of you. Juvinille sex offense is a really tough subject when it comes to finding an appropriate punishment

this isnt a long thread and everything you've asked is in here

any boys or all girls?

why dont you do what every guilt ridded pedo of your age usually does, join the church bro

He was young enough that (according to the American government, PBUH) he would be literally incapable of consenting to intercourse, but also old enough that it was okay to basically make him a dalit. This isn't even getting into the teens who get tried as adults and delivered into the hands of nigger convicts (who will rape them).

This is okay and legal, according to the people who run things.

They can, but I doubt I can. It is already too late for me
They do not accept sex offenders
both
because it is a lie

>4 yo?
>before she could even talk?

wut?

>the army doesn't accept sex offenders
HAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Why? Are they afraid you might try to rape your soldier brothers? Decide to rape an Afghan girl?

everyone knows its a lie, its just a cover for fraudsters and pedo's, right up your street

as a unrelated question does anyone know if the church rejects convicted pedo's

4yos CAN talk, though that should make no difference

girl not boy, girls can talk a good 18months before boys can

what did you do with the boys?

They don't care even if you're a murderer

I jacked them off.

kill yourself OP