High School Girl Allegedly Filmed Having Sex With 25 Boys On Snapchat In School Bathroom? where yall at?

High School Girl Allegedly Filmed Having Sex With 25 Boys On Snapchat In School Bathroom? where yall at?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QrfAy6tpOpM
mobile.twitter.com/lil_boosie4/status/734548654011351040
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everytime one of these things happen you ask for the video and it is never delivered. Why do you keep asking?

Why did this shit never happen when i was in school.

I'm curious was there just 25 boys present? do each enter her and did they all cum if so in her on her? these are the questions that keep me up at night.

That's more like the mom trying to stay hip and relevant starterpack

Saw it. Its not as good as you think. Just a bunch of apes sharing aids together.

went ikea yesterday seen 3 different girls dressed exact same. black trouser rip at knee bomber jacket and the black cap.

>
>Saw it. Its not as good as you think. Just a bunch of apes sharing aids together.
>Just a bunch of apes sharing aids together

Just heard about it this morning.
Trying to find more information on it. DONT want want he vid, just more information

Can you provide a source?

The Zoo

Was it a train? Or did she just hang out in the bathroom for a few hours like "hey after youre done peeing come stick me"

Why would she do this? Is her dad around? What kind of kids were banging that whore? Did she fuck the whole foozeball team? Or just the cutter emo fags? So many questions.

Have the parents of the girl or the boys spoke out?

Are charges being pressed?

Races involved?
Yes it is relevant

She likes dick and has no shame. Just like half the people on Sup Forums.

Well yeah obviously... Was it a white trash whore or black trash whore?
Heard it ripped thru the school on snaochat?

Kek. In it for the details and I can't even blame you.

youtube.com/watch?v=QrfAy6tpOpM

Her great great grandmother is the reason Rosa Parks sat in the front of the bus, lolol

It was a white girl with an 8/10 add being trained by ooga boogas in a bathroom stall. One of them looks toward the camera guy in an approving manner while another guy tries to get some head.

She was obviously a black girl

see

:'(

What a shame

Dad must not be in the picture

Snapchat video would be nice.

Have a seat

nigga that videos a joke

She looks pretty white in the video actually, but that is compared to the 20 fucking apes around her so

link for the curious

mobile.twitter.com/lil_boosie4/status/734548654011351040

I fucked her lol
Its on twitter I'm wherein a hat

timestamp that shit

She's Hispanic

they went in in small packs, like two at a time i think.

I remember when I couldn't quote.

Wherein a hat there eh nigger?

That's the video

This is honestly so fuckin accurate it hurts

what's with the dumbass song?

I don't. Shits called lurk moar.