Does Sup Forums generally agree that if you don't have friends after high school and haven't gotten laid...

Does Sup Forums generally agree that if you don't have friends after high school and haven't gotten laid, You'll be a social outcast forever? Pic unrelated

Nah, high school is fucking weird man, it's not representative of life at all. I'm 22 now, left school at 16 and didn't really come into my own and start being really happy till like age 19ish. Now I have lots of friends, doing well at uni, moving in with my bf (im a fag). Shit's good.

Don't get down cus high school sucked. High school does suck for a lot of people, it's a tough time. My dad's really happy with life and has loads of friends but would definitely tell you high school was the worst time of his life. It's normal to not enjoy it and find it tough.

No

Gonna add on to this, while it's normal to hate it, and normal to not get laid there (its a weird dynamic of no new people, only people you've grown up with, very strange), please do try hard if you're still in school. Getting decent/good grades opens up a lot of doors for you even if you don't see it right now.

yes you will be a social outcast for ever

Based on that pic OP what kind of life do you want? Do you think the regular path most take is some sort of sham?

High school is for honing knowledge. Including knowledge of social interactions.

You can suck at that just as easily as sucking at math, but it doesn't necessarily leave an impact on your future self.

Unless you REALLY suck at both math and social interactions, I guess.

Doesn't everyone think that when they're 16? Then you grow out of that phase, it's normal tho.

nah you become a social outcast if you browse Sup Forums or play videogames too much
go outside fag

True but I've known people that really believed this shit until they were toward the point of no return. Never grew up after high school I guess.

Life gets better cause people leave puberty and stop being general awkward turtles.

If you think you're one of the few awkward kids at your high school take this lesson from a 26 year old

All high schoolers are fucking awkward

I couldn't tell which ones are more stupid, if teenagers or adults...

I know OP said pic was unrelated but is that pic a troll? Am I supposed to walk everywhere, live on the streets, have no job, be alone forever, wear dirty clothes, act like a lunatic, walk in the middle of the road, become a criminal, live paycheck to paycheck to be "free"

Get out of my face with that

Ye cus thats how you be 'free'. Fuckin teenagers man

come on, it's figurative not literal, the pic means you can't say you have a real life if your objective is the same as another 50 million people, but just a copy of a distorted image from the society

Just remember that you will never know how it feels to smash that hot , tight teenage pussy.

It's pointing out that freedom isn't a thing that's desirable to anyone who wants to live in a first world society, in a kinda trollish way.

Similar pic

ive always been a social outcast. im surprised there is people who even try to talk to me.

Dont listen to this user OP he is gay and if you did would make you mega gay which there is no return.

I did not speak to anyone in highschool other than yes or no answers and had no friends. 25 now and the last two women I was with were 9/10s with great personalities and I have two real friends.

High school is literally meaningless as long as you get your diploma and don't get someone pregnant.

The question is, do most women actually care about a 30yr old virgin? Reading on various forums with older adults has really got me down.

High school isn't the end, that's retarded. Only dipshits think high school will be their best four years. Same for college. Your life can keep being fun/more fun if choose to make it so.