Ask a p-psychologist anything!

I'm h-here for you, Anonymous!

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Unmasking-Face-Recognizing-Emotions-Expressions/dp/1883536367
alicelied.blogspot.com.au/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is op gay?

I'm b-bi.

Good morning Alice! It's been a while. How are you today?

why do people who ever started to except had not one time because they couldnt complete their?

Why do you have the need to help others? Is it because you cant help yourself?

Also a psychologist, and for that reason

B-better than you it seems. Are you still sick?

I don't have a need to help others, and I've helped myself (and sought help) before. You should too, Psych-user!

Yes but I am not nearly as sick as I was. I am definitely on the upswing of this though~ Did you have a nice birthday?

W-well....

What standup comedians can you recommend?

*Why do you prefer using Sup Forums instead of posting on other boards?*

i have a problem with stealing money from my family. The problem is, even while I'm doing it, I feel terrible about it, and I feel horrible about it for a one time. I return it whenever I can, but I if I am stealing from my family now, I am afraid when I get a job or something that I will get in serious trouble for something I can't control. Half the time I'll be walking by and not even notice that I've picked that twenty up off the table untill I'm about four feet away. I want to stop, but for some reason I can't. What would reccomend be the first steps to stopping this?

I'm sorry if it wasn't very good~ Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

I uh...I like Mitch Hedberg.

Sup Forums is m-my home, of course.

Seeking medical attention. You need some form of therapy for pathological theft.

*thumbs up*

This is the same poster. I meant long time, not one time.

If you had to select one routine/bit from Hedberg as your favourite, which would you choose?

The Donut Receipt bit is what always sticks in my mind for some reason.

What makes him stick out from most comedians to you?

His laid back attitude just always relaxes me, is all.

i dont have friend in university and im stressfull. i kinda want to do school shooting

How stressful are you, on a scale of 1-10?

I w-would highly recommend against that.

*Weren't you posting on Sup Forums in the old 2011? Also, by checking again your old threads i noticed that it was your birthday some days ago, so happy birthday i guess.*

*winks*

Why won't you stop posting, your pissing me off?

No, I always posted on Sup Forums. Occasionally, I'd go to other boards as an adventure, but Sup Forums was always my home. I even posted across all the chans, but always on their Sup Forums

>Why won't you stop posting, your pissing m
That's why

If you'e here to help,please reply to my thread

6/10

Which would you say is the worst board?

/jp/ f-for sure.

i cant be in crowed places

everybody oustide looks at me wierd

its getting hard not to take my gun with me everywhere..

EVERYBODY LOOKS AT ME

*Other boards such as?*

I have tried improving my life and after all the effort put in I am having doubts if it will make my life actually move in any direction.

You should probably see a doctor; you could just have social anxiety, or you could have paranoid delusions.

But I would highly recommend not bringing your gun anywhere while you are experiencing such breaks.

Sup Forums, /jp/, Sup Forums, /vg/, /trv/
You know, the usuals.

Is there really any point in trying to be hopeful? I'm asking this as someone born in the melenial generation and currently in college. It really seems like no matter how hard I try I won't accomplish anything. I don't enjoy anything I used to anymore, not even what I'm studying, it's all become work. I barely sleep and the only thing that keeps me somewhat happy is coming here and watching anime. Sorry this isn't really worrded as a question, I'm pretty tried.

What effort did you put in? I can help you be your own advocate.

Uhh, I accomplished things, and I was born in the same time period. So you can too, Anonymous!

I can't look people in the face in public. When I'm talking to someone who I don't know, I sweat uncontrollably, my mind goes blank, and I stutter. Pls op

No. Live a meaningless life. But do so fully aware of its meaninglessness

*Have you ever been on /mlp/?*

i look up and people turn there heads

everywhere i go people are laughing at me and making weird faces at me.

Have you talked to a doctor? That sounds like social anxiety.

A few times, only to visit friends.

That actually sounds like it could be a facial recognition disorder...ask your doctor! They can do a few tests to investigate.

i think we need to be friend and we start killing everyone thats weird to you with gun. sounds fun

You should do a thread too, Camus.

It's been a while.....
You hated /jp/ because of hitting you with a shovel thing and /jp/ hates you because you made Alice very different that original imo and sorry for bad engrish.

Thanks, I guess I'll just keep going. That or do what this fag said

You must have me confused with my mother.

Or both! The future is unwritten Anonymous!

Do what you want to do!

What do you think about the author that did Two Babies,One fox? (pic related)

*That explains the images in your archive regarding that board, seems fair, i've bothered you enough for today.*

*And you are?*

Did you dump my archive or something? I'm in the process of fixing it up.

Hey Alice , got any book on body and facial expression That you can recomend?

There's a strange freedom in living life in all its meaninglessness. To be unshackled of chains you were not even aware of and that never really restrained you. To know there's no real intrinsic reason to be alive and also that there's no real reason to push yourself and create one, and still be able to accomplish whatever it is you want to. To see how fragile the hordes of fragile humans this world has given birth to truly are.

Working on moving out and trying to open up to people.

How did that proceed?

amazon.com/Unmasking-Face-Recognizing-Emotions-Expressions/dp/1883536367

i want to get help but when i talk to people i begin to sweat and start fidgeting and unless i leave and get away from them i will begin to get mad

A few months ago, my son revealed he was gay. Upon hearing this I kicked him out of the home. Several weeks later he reached out to me saying he had nowhere to go. I've let him back in the house on the condition that he attends therapy and church again. I thought he was doing good for severeal weeks now, until I started getting suspicious. Suspicions leads to more suspicions. I believe hes back to his old ways again. Its currently midnight and hes still not back home. I am contemplating about changing the locks tonight again.

what do i do doc

Just read this post i am not very good at explanation.
Nice dubs anyway
im the one who interrogate ikaros.

*No, i just took a look, someone put that link into one of your previous threads and i thought it would have been a great source of informations, what do you mean with "Fixing it up" by the way?.*

Talk over the phone?

Therapy is not effective against homosexuality.

Yes, that was m-my mother.

Moving things around, reorganizing them. Five years of history is a lot to keep straight.

Hey oh-pe where's the girl in your pics from?

why are people so stupid?

Do you prefer ass or butt?

Complete an honor killing.

I'm not sure.

What makes people enjoy being sociable? I used to have a really active social life and loved it. Around 4 or 5 years ago I started loosing interest in it. The last few years whenever I'm doing social things I hate it and just want to get it over so I can sit in front of my computer some more or head pat my bunny.

*What informations are you trying to obtain from her words?*

Alright all, I need to go to work.

I'll be back on at 8PM EST, probably, depending on how quickly I get home. Then I'll be on again at 8AM EST, just like right now.

Email me at [email protected] if you need any help during the day.

With love,
Alice

>Therapy is not effective against homosexuality.

So you basically,implied that homosexuality is a mental disaese?

Is smoking a mental disorder? Cuz we have therapy for that too. *yawns* Out of the shower I go.

*vanishes*

Live two lives for 2 years, I can not help but lie and hide the truth. I'm having paranoid and my head hurts. I feel like I give a stroke.

I'm a paranoid schizophrenic that has no fears, explain that?

Association fallacy. Alice confirmed for closet homophobe

That's can't be alice, 2hus die without their headgear.

*I've got something about her regarding that, turns out she was lying all along, but in order to make something out of what i've got i'll need to speak to her, wich is very unlikely since she's not coming here anymore.*

Who do I get permanent motivation ? My motivation goes up the sky then goes to hell then out of now where it goes damn high again all the time its like that

>I've got something about her regarding that, turns out she was lying all along.

What is it?

I love you Alice chan

How did you know you were and for how long, Alice?

I keep finding things wrong with my partner and break up with them and move onto someone else. I want to be in a long term relationship and have had around a dozen lasting 3 to 12 months. Im 28yo male

All you need to know is right here: alicelied.blogspot.com.au/

*A couple of screenshots that i took myself about her, you'll see if she'll ever return here to rouse anons against our fellow psychologist.*

Yes, I've been on two different SSRI's for around 4 months each. Neither have been very effective. Could it be a panic disorder? I'm seeing a psychiatrist in a couple of weeks

How does one get a girlfriend?

Why the fuck shota and lolis exists?

Okay, send me the screenshots if you do at [email protected]

I will continue this until i knew who is saying the truth on both side.

That is my fake account so i don't worry about encrypting or anything.

So im gonna get
Straight to the point doc. Why do i always use women to feel a sense of worth? Even when I have someone who will love me till they die, I cant stop trying to find someone hotter than the person im with. Why? Also women suck and they have fucked my life the entire time ive been alive. And yes ive dated models and been wrecked by it. I know what i can get and its pretty good in comparison to average but its still not enough. And i havent felt "love" for any of my partners for the last 3. Feel like im beta cus i dont want to be a raging douche anymore but thats all the hot bitches want. Wtf do? Im smart and charismatic but cant deal with the shallowness. Should i just revert?

So I saw that a magazine from my childhood is going to cover this indie MMO and release it in a future issue (not telling name). I actually got hyped over that.

Is there any chance that I have autism or some form of mental illness?

Why did you waste so many years putting yourself in crippling debt for a degree you'll never put to good use?

She is a programmer m8 this is her part time