Nobody fucking cares about me. no one ever did

nobody fucking cares about me. no one ever did.

holy fuck i'm killing myself today.

7,424,613,419 - 1 = 7,424,613,418

It's called being an adult. No stop acting like such a whiney faggot and get a job

Stop making these threads and do it faggot

Guess what OP

No one cares

Nah you're just an attention whore. If you were actually suicidal you wouldn't post about it first.
You're also ugly.

At least give us your name so we can find proof you aren't just a faggot.

Will you fuck a random girl/lose your virginity first?

Or guy, bc op is a mega faggot

Life is what you make it, stop being lifes bitch and change things. Workout, go to social events and meet people, if you need anti anxiety meds, go to a doctor.

i want to put my finger

if it's a nice twink then good luck op.

but if u do lose your virginity to a 50 year old dude then he is indeed a faggot

Nazi Germany and the Third Reich (German: Drittes Reich) are common English names for Germany from 1933 to 1945, when it was a dictatorship under the control of Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party (NSDAP). Under Hitler's rule, Germany was transformed into a fascist totalitarian state which controlled nearly all aspects of life. The official name of the state was Deutsches Reich ("German Reich", "German Empire" or "German Realm") from 1933 to 1943 and Großdeutsches Reich (Greater German Reich) from 1943 to 1945. Nazi Germany ceased to exist after the Allied Forces defeated Germany in May 1945, ending World War II in Europe.

Hitler was appointed Chancellor of Germany by the President of the Weimar Republic Paul von Hindenburg on 30 January 1933. The Nazi Party then began to eliminate all political opposition and consolidate its power. Hindenburg died on 2 August 1934, and Hitler became dictator of Germany by merging the powers and offices of the Chancellery and Presidency. A national referendum held 19 August 1934 confirmed Hitler as sole Führer (leader) of Germany. All power was centralised in Hitler's person, and his word became above all laws. The government was not a coordinated, co-operating body, but a collection of factions struggling for power and Hitler's favour. In the midst of the Great Depression, the Nazis restored economic stability and ended mass unemployment using heavy military spending and a mixed economy. Extensive public works were undertaken, including the construction of Autobahnen (high speed highways). The return to economic stability boosted the regime's popularity.

> best answer

OP pic -> awfully ugly

The girl falsely accusing me of rape cares about me. Consider yourself lucky OP.

ITT: we post diffrent juice

>happy juice

yum yum

>juiews related

Don't do it, kid. Embrace the pain and heartache, soldier on through it. Every overcome hardship is a victory.

I care.

We don't care.

Just gonna let em' win then?

Stop posting and get to killing yourself you faggot prick.

wtf is wrong with all these fags not posting juice

Youre becoming a man then

>posting in low resol
how am I gonna fap to this?

better altho I don't find this juice cartoon that hot.

I wanna lick that one so bad

Do a backflip off the bridge, faggot.

>nobody fucking cares about me. no one ever did.

You need to do something worth caring about for people to care.

Well you dont really care about them either
Am i right?