GoT is the worst TV show ever. Prove me wrong

GoT is the worst TV show ever. Prove me wrong.
Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4CTJEZXtr94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hoe the whore. Hoethewhore. Hodawhore. Hodwhore. Hodor.

it's actually the best show ever made

Well there you have it - both sides of the debate. Someone might be right, I guess. The rich, probably. This is CNN, signing off.

why so salty son, was the show a meany again

What do you mean???? Now people can come back as long as there a candle and beard hair. Greatest writing ever! It's like very character has dumpster they can crawl under when times get tough! Greatest writing ever!

>salty

Back to twitch you go kid, that's where all teh 12 year old hang out

Its not worse than the big bang theory, therefore you are wrong.

prove it

You ask for people to do something and then provide expert advice that it isn't possible. Way to be a retarded cunt.

nah there are too many man-childs that think their opinion is an actual fact. oh wait

>stop liking things i dont like

/life?

says the guy whining about people liking what you dont like.

Falling Skies is the worst TV show ever.

GoT is the best TV show ever.
Prove me wrong.
Protip: you can't

I like it, no I didn't read the damn books. But I never know who's getting the axe or when. just all the sudden dead. it adds to the experience to know your favorite characters aren't necessarily protected (except tyrion).

Tyrion dies at the most crucial moment when no one is expecting, cruel tbh

I don't know if it's the worst ever. This season sucks major ass so far, though. I've seen every episode but I couldn't tell you much about it.

Scrubs is better. Deals with real life situations, teaches life lessons and is funny.
Even medical accurate.

Its better than how i met your mother so your wrong

butthurted btard

Tyrion dies at the end of book 5 though.
Sad I know.

youtube.com/watch?v=4CTJEZXtr94

this pretty much sums it up for me

Scrubs is better, I agree

Why don't you prove it is the worst?

It is called "Making fun of people" I know its hard to recognise when you are on the receiving end all the times.

Didn't they stop basing the show on the books? I hear the writer is now just a consultant

autism

Scrubs ftw

Are you drunk?
Scrubs is probably even worse than got

This thread is not even bate

Plebs

nice rebuttal

well shit, that's great to know. but hey it makes sense with the whole you never know who gets the axe this week.

always sunny slayed scrubs (and others) in the episode "the gang tries desperately to win an award." go watch it if you havent. its fucking genius

your life must be a huge failure if you actually take anything from a tv comedy show as a real life lesson.

Scrubs kek you mean that show about the interracial homosexual doctor couple kys fags

i think i'm one of the only people i know who actually enjoyed the second season better.

So you're saying GoT doesn't feature real-life scenarios?

Never held a door before?

>2016
>failing to understand that taste is subjective

having said that, the revelation of how Hodor got his name was so fucking stupid, I immediately went to rage on the internet, but I was met with plebs saying how brokenhearted they were over Hodor's death.

WTF, the producers didn't even give a shit about Hodor or the chick since forever. They were just relegated to the background until they hastily brought them to the forefront by talking about bacon and eggs.

which reminds me....fucking Dany's second EPIC GLOARY moment with the khals seemed cheap. It's like they got all this feminist praise for the glory girlpower moment with the slavers and decided to do it again.

I guess it just goes to show they're being a lot more flexible now that they're going into unchartered territory

Nothing wrong with that, we even teach our children these kinds of things with sesame street.
You get your life lessons from something, having smart writers will help you get there.

And this is why I stay away from GoT threads on Sup Forums.
Fuck you faggot.

really op... really? it's the worst? i'm not even a fan but it isn't anywhere near the worst show. You might just be retarded.

Well a friend of mine did have warts on his penis

Fuck I love scrubs

Game of Thrones is just a hard rated soap opera with a medieval fantasy setting.

I agree it's among the worst

Csi cyber is worse

>something is mainstream
>all Sup Forums weebs and introverts automatically dislike it

gran autismo

>taste is subjective

Go back to redit faggot and drink bleach while you at it

Neat post.

>relying on a tv show to teach your child a life lesson

Oh boy am glad tv wasn't so much a thing when I was a child.

yup. walking dead the same thing, different setting, no tits

recipe for success!

The one show to rule them all

Bruce willis is dead all along

>actually thinks his opinion is a fact

you have some growing-up to do user

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA this fucking killed me

TV, books, comics, video games, paintings, teachers, friends, family.
Everything gives you life lessons, it's up to the person to find the value in it.
Don't be salty because you were raised by the streets

It depends on how it ends. I lost interest in season 4 when things became stagnant. The show does seem to have a direction but it's not really focused and meanders.

> implying that his opinion about opinions IS a fact

HOLD THE DOOR

it isn't, thats why they are called opinions and not facts.

No he doesn't

he's getting killed by a whore while having sex

Which beter? Game of thrones or kenan and kel?

Kenan and Kel > GoT with ease.

>unbacked statement
>prove me wrong
that's not how it works faggot, prove you right

Well you watched the entire series in order to formulate that opinion I hope, so you must have enjoyed it.

I'll just leave this here

What fucking heathen watches half of the season and isn't pissing themselves with excitement for the finale?
Viewership clearly drop off at the end of each season.

Numbers are no way proof that something is actual good.
Transformers are shit movies but rake in so much money, but you would not praise it as the best movies. Or McDonalds, that is not high cuisine

They explode with promise then become mired in filler, dragging things out before the lackluster finale. Just like the books.

Keeping up with the Kardashians outrated half those episodes. Guess it's better written.

The only reason I'm disappointed by a finale is because I'm gonna have to wait a fucking year for more.
It's like crack but I can't sell my body to get more.
Honestly, even GoT filler is riveting. And they drag it out because that fat fuck doesn't keep up.

GOT has definitely declined and has been going at a snails pace for 3 seasons now. But you cant call it AIDS when trash like BIg Bang theory with its canned laughter every 2 spoken lines exists. Plus.. Arrow, which was good for 2 and half seasons then the feminist agenda took over and made Felicity the most annoying cunt ever who took away Olivers balls and turned the show in to 90%about their relationship, not to mention Laurel who cant fight or act but somehow her character can fuck with the League of Shadows, Honorable mention to Diggle who's costume is a leather jacket and a Hasbro Magneto helmet.

The Jerry Springer Show

Forced meme

I dunno, I watched GoT until season 4 and I really find it boring. It s just like LOST, or any other drama with ensamble cast: too many charaters make the story develop way too slow. Nothing happens for 7 episodes, then they try to make up for it with shit going down in the last 3. That s the season.

Watching GoT is like dating a hot virgin bitch. She always says how she loves to party and how she loves sex, but when you start making out she always has some lame ass excuse. She s really hot so you put up with it for a while, even think it s sexy. But after a certain point you just say fuck this, I don t have time for this shit.
So that s watching game of thrones.

finally!!
i mean, i know you're doing this to feel validated regardless of your actually meaningless opinion, op.
but this show womps

First book they travelled the length of the land and a year passed in 700 pages..
The next book is going to be 4000 pages long and cover from dawn until half past two in the afternoon.

Dallas
Supernatural
Arrow
Supergirl
Gotham
Friends
How I Met Your Mother
Big Bang Theory
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Dawson's Creek
Melrose Place
Sex in the City
Good Times
Amen
Family Guy
Father of the Pride
Here Comes Honey Boo Boo
Jersey Shore
Joanie Loves Chachi
AfterMASH
Trapper John MD
I Love Lucy
The Paul Reiser Show
Saved by the Bell
Saved by the Bell: The New Class
iCarly
Hannah Montana

Need I go on?

>Need I go on?
Yes

You don't need to list every show better than it to show it's the worst.

No, let user continue...

You have abysmal taste if you think any of those shows are better than GoT. Might not be the "best show evar" but it's certainly better than alot of the turds that have been crapped out in the past few decades.

Lol, I see what you did there !

underrated post

List more shows dammit!!

I've read the books and watched the show. I appreciate both for what they are. I can no more prove the show isn't the worst show ever than you can prove it isn't the best. So there's that. I like it. Why? Because I enjoy the elements of the story and the characters. If you've read the books, you can't help but enjoy the story. The show is very character driven, much like the books. I think the reason most people don't like it is they don't have the time to invest in it for more than what they like, but also what they don't like because I'll tell you something, OP. The show wasn't made for your approval. So there's that too. And personally, I don't give a shit if you like it or not.

I've never seen one episode and I totally agree with you. It looks like a midieval soap opera; no thanks.

That is the saltiest of all the salties

Nonetheless, it is the greatest series in the history of cable and television. I'm one of those who also understood the greatness of S2 but S1 was... How can I explain it? I walk into my sisters room and she's watching episode 6 (I think) and I'm looking for my headphones or some shit, so I'm just walking around listening to the dialog and little by little I start getting more drawn by it to the point where I just had to sit down and look at the tv, and I go to my sister "what's this?" I must've watched 5 more minutes and I was blown away by the suspense, the mystery, the tension, the despair... I got all that shit in 5 minutes, so I got up and went to my room and started watching it from the beginning...
I finished the whole series that day

Only 2 other shows have made me feel the same way... GOT season 1, and Psycho Pass

Objectively, i'd say this guy has a salty taste

We Love Lucy
Life With Lucy
Hee Haw
Hee Haw Honeys
The Brady Bunch
Happy Days
Celebrity Apprentice
Joey
Angel
Charmed
The Tracy Ullman Show
Little House on the Prairie
Leave it to Beaver
The New Leave it to Beaver
Full House
Kojack
Knots Landing
Wings
Falcon Crest
The Brady Brides
Touched by an Angel
Step by Step
Growing Pains
Life Goes On
Family Ties
Who's The Boss

+1

More

Lame b8 m8. I didn't realize elementary school was out for summer already.