Bringing flares into a sporting event

>bringing flares into a sporting event
>riots after the game when no one lost
>fights, people dying
>have to ban alcohol because euros have no self control when it comes to football

Why do Europeans act like niggers when it comes to football?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Vancouver_Stanley_Cup_riot
youtube.com/watch?v=fZmYv6kDutw
youtube.com/watch?v=DH2aD_JXPwM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nika_riots
twitter.com/BruhReport/status/742132583492784128
youtube.com/watch?v=MYWVuz2zBbM
youtube.com/watch?v=i3xtIQcVcms
independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/liverpool-issue-club-staff-with-list-of-unacceptable-words-and-phrases-that-have-been-banned-from-8738515.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Soccer is so boring you have to act like wild animals to make up for the boredom

Leaf

Is it only Europeans though?
I think Japs are the only people who know how to behave decently on sport events

>yfw Africans never chimp out during football but Europeans always do

Our fans act normally.

This leaf is right

10 cent beer night

never forgot

Because the sport is too boring to simply just watch.

>people always remember 10 cent beer night
>no one ever brings up disco demolition night

That was blowing up the playing field well before the soccer game today

Dude, we've been at war since your fucking country didn't have ice on it. Now we can't kill each other anymore, so we use football as a pressure valve.

Kek, did nobody see it coming?

Literally one..
Okay two times ever.

Cleveland Beer Bottle incident

They were plastic. Doesn't count.

it's impossible to distinguish when niggers are chimping out and when they aren't

That was atmost 50 years ago you stupid fucking leaf.

Famous last words of the foreigner.

Why am I only just reading about this? The 10c beer one is hilarious too, with the players attacking their own fans.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with flares

Canada, when are you going to stop being America Lite and come up with your own identity and culture?

are you threatening me, jungle-boy?

National pride/national rivalries, constant push for emasculation of western males, little outlet for aggression.

Most of all it's just banter though.

When we tell them they can.

It seems that SOMEONE is still mad about losing a war to Ethiopia.

>Why do Europeans act like niggers when it comes to football?
I'd lose my mind too, if it was the only sport on the continent.

>leaf cant handz ze banz

Not surprised

No you stupid greaseball I'm pointing out that not knowing when nigs are in chimpmode is liable to cost you your life.

so you didn't get my joke, I guess. My point was that niggers are always in chimpout mode. That pretty muchc implies that you should always be careful around them

actually Ethiopians are probably the only black people I genuinely respect as a whole. I don't hold grudges about the past, I am not a nigger.

lel

Hey now, niggers aren't this bad.

We're just showing the sandniggers what's gonna happen in "their" neighborhoods if they keep blowing shit up

You sure showed them.
I think you should grab a few and cruxify them on the Italian shores.

>Europeans
>Nordic and Irish football fans are arguably the best fans of all sports in the world
It's just the nordics, and the english.
We can fairly argue that none of them are actually european

>leafs having the balls to talk about rioting at sporting events

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Vancouver_Stanley_Cup_riot

#justdrugcartelthings

nigga please, the french ultras attacked random people, belgians got arrested today, the polish and the croatians prolly did some shit, sure I'm forgetting some

lel, we won! let's destroy the city

>nordics
what the fuck i am drunk
*slavs

look at this superior culture

I've literally never seen a flare in my entire life

why are they so common in Europe? Are you guys all in the Coast Guard?

In football 99% of the times it's the english, or the slavs in generals doing the worst shit, and do it en masse.
No shit, bad people exist everywhere in the world, but it appears they're more greatly concentrated in those places

Yeah, let's ignore you greasy cunts stabbing people every time there's a champions league game going on in Italy.

it creates a GOAT atmosphere, I don't expect you to understand

dont you canadians regularly riot over the stanley cup?

Ignorant people exist here as well, did you read what I wrote before getting your pride hurt? But it's undeniable that on world/european tournamets you get to bring the worst guys. And that happens because you (and that's good) don't let them do shit when they play in England. You even have fucking jails in the stadia. So they just behave like the monkeys they are when they're no there

This.
Only Americucks care about being civilized or savage. We are Europeans, that's the only thing that counts

Is it some kind of ironic meme that people get upset about flares?
I'm as far away from being a scum ultra as you can be, but I honestly don't see the big deal. As long as you don't throw them into crowds of people of course.

Soccer fans are literally animals. They don't even care about the game they just want an excuse to chimp out

Americans are much more refined. We are too into the game to chimp

it's a fucking fire hazard

you guys get pissed at us for guns and then you bring flares to a fucking crowded sporting event? Did you not see what happened at Bradford City?

>not liking flares

you're delusional

sports here are a social gather to be with friends and eat food, the game comes second

posting passionate football crowds to confuse and scare away the leafs and burgers

dat atmosphere

>slavs
>white

and people are surprised they don't know how to act?

these divegrass fans seem pretty cool and not chimpy
youtube.com/watch?v=fZmYv6kDutw

the Bradford stand was LITERALLY made of firewood and the fire happened before you were born. We have actual codes for these grounds now

Man what a terrible idea to do under any context

Fuckin lol every time

stadium atmosphere thread?

>you will never walk into this and fear for your life

youtube.com/watch?v=DH2aD_JXPwM

>and the fire happened before you were born

sadly, no

and generally I don't want drunks behind me falling over each other while holding open flames

>I'll go on the internet make fun about a sport and an event that I don't understand
kys

Japs are low-T cucks so it's not really behaving for them, it's their natural lethargy.

So Soccer = Euro-Baseball?

Just got my hooligan shitposting account back lads:

twitter.com/nigelwindsor555

What shall I post now? Calling Russian people poor sub-humans is getting stale desu.

you wouldn't be in that stand anyway since it's for passionate supporters who wouldn't mind it

This is nice

Even still, that would just contain the fire. We're not allowed to bring guns into sporting events, I don't see why flares would be different

Also half of our sporting events are indoors in America.

Pff. Soccer riots are small time. Chariot races is where it's at.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nika_riots

>About thirty thousand rioters were reportedly killed

One time esportiva guys tried to burn our stadium after losing the game.

Like walking into a 3rd world country

>le Americans don't know atmosphere meme

twitter.com/BruhReport/status/742132583492784128

I seriously can't even remember a single instance of a flare causing a fire, ever. The Bradford fire was caused by a cigarette anyway

>Soccer
kys

>30,000 rioters killed
Wew

Dat Passion
youtube.com/watch?v=MYWVuz2zBbM

this is way better than any european crowd
youtube.com/watch?v=i3xtIQcVcms

This is a soccer thread. Leave if you don't like the sport

>football

It's called soccer. You are on the North American continent, so start posting like it.

I've been in supporters sections in football matches in Europe.

But I also come from a family of firefighters. Drunks and open flames are a fucking stupid combination.

>tfw lets cause shitload of problems to our already poor as fuck country.

>so mad i forgot to attach pic

MLS does it also

>chanting ''four five'' (?)

yeah, nice passion. Why do American crowds never swear? Do they get thrown out for it?

you're one to talk m8

always thought Chicago should come out with Heaven on Fire

If I ever visit Germany I'd like to see a game there. Dortmund look like quite the crowd

No way this is true

independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/liverpool-issue-club-staff-with-list-of-unacceptable-words-and-phrases-that-have-been-banned-from-8738515.html

It's England m8. Free speech isn't legal there

the club can't really regulate it anyway, plus it's not like crowds chant stuff like that anyway

i was just thinking a baseball pitcher being greeted with "you're shit, and you know you are" and realised it would never happen there

It's true but fuck if anyone abides to it.

I remember when I was 11 and hearing the Sol Campbell chant. Amazed I saw no-one got arrested for it.

that shit is dumb desu

maximum kek

all in good spirits lads our stadiums are empty anyways

lol "atmosphere"

>memehawks