Hey Sup Forums fucked up. So about a month and a half ago I fucked my girlfriend. Pulled out. Shit was cash...

Hey Sup Forums fucked up. So about a month and a half ago I fucked my girlfriend. Pulled out. Shit was cash. Well she didnt get her period this month. Naturally we freaked out. Got some pregnancy tests and took the first one. Not pregnant. Week later took the next one. Still not pregnant. She still hasn't had her period. How worried should I be? I feel like it's just something funky with her lady parts. Pic related. Her. Will dump more if requested.

Could be stress and ya dump them bro

Def pregnant with a nigger baby. They don't register on pregnancy tests since they are looking for human fetus DNA.

And yes, of course we would like you to dump. I hate this meme of asking or saying >continue?

>Why's that's
>Why is that is

need pic of her vag to see what is going on, please keep ur dick out of the picture

Was this her first time OP?

I remember a few times me and my first girlfriend had sex in the earlier stages of our relationship she would freak out afterwards, because I didn't use condoms. You should be fine, periods can be delayed for ages by sex or stress, or a combination of both. It'll come soon. Since its this late I can't really recommend you getting a plan B so you'll just have to sit tight and pray you don't need to pay for an abortion.

What is your point is?

OP dump pics pl0x

Shut up and show us her idiot tits.

If it's been a month and a half she's probably not pregnant. Probably something going on with her hormones

Op's girlfriend's is's retarded's

Dump more

This

Looks like the stubble on my face...

From her pic, she looks very fertile. Ill need to see her vagina to confirm though.

Stress can delay periods also a lot of women who suffer from pcos start in their teens/20s, so it could just be a genetic condition starting

>took

Looks like Brooke.

ditch that broad
leave town, change your contact info- this will allow plausible deniability, so you don't have to take care of it

thats because you are a cunt user.

She may be pre-diabetic. If she's already diabetic it would explain it.
This isn't a whale joke.

Thing is, I really am one.

She looks a little on the heavy side, heavy white girls tend to get PCOS more frequently than other ethnicities. This fuck up their ovulation to the point where they skip 1 to 6 periods in a row.

Good news, it can be controlled through diet, bad news if its severe enough and you actually want kids you have to get clomid to unfuck her hormones. And she will be super prone to gestational diabetes.

If test still neg after week 3, have her consult her obgyn for a blood test and PCOS check

maybe you should take the test instead...

Feet pics?
Asshole?
Titties?

Op. Honest words here. She's probably not preggers. If it's her first time, or first in a while, her body is just getting used to the whole 10 mins of flopping you 2 did. It's not uncommon and you're stressing yourselves over nothing. But seriously, use condoms you asshat. 30 mins of unprotected sex isn't worth 18+ years of child support you'll have to put up with if you don't stop being stupid.

Kek

OP is is most likely Poly-cystic ovaries. On account of her being a fucking whale

there are many reason why she can get her period so, tell her to go to the doctor and she will find out what happend

Its highly unlikely that you got this sea lion pregnant, you are sick for this beastality though.

Tits or GTFO

Your menstrual cycle can be a delicate flower. There are many factors (like lifestyle habits, medications, stress, and etc.) that can throw the timing of your period out of whack. Late periods can be worrisome, but your doctor won’t diagnose you with amenorrhea (lack of menstruation) until you have missed your period for three months in a row.

If you are a healthy woman who has always been regular, a late period can be a symptom of early pregnancy. You may have a negative pregnancy test, but you could still be pregnant. There is always the chance that you took the test too early – the home pregnancy test that you bought has low sensitivity, and it cannot pick up the traces of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in your urine. (hCG is the hormone produced by the placenta during implantation, and it only occurs during pregnancy.) You will need to wait an additional week, and if period is still late, take another pregnancy test.

More full body?

Meh, my wife missed her period last month because she was stressed out. Got it this month with a vengeance. Looks like the aftermath of a isis beheading.

ew

My wife had 2 negative pregnancy tests and didn't get her period. Went to the doctor and tested positive. Home tests are less sensitive. Better get your ass to the doctor.

damn op sucks to be you, she's gonna be 400 pounds after a kid and few years.

Jesus OP how do you even get hard enough to get that cow pregnant?

Personal preference I suppose. Not OP btw.

blarNEKNEK

BLARNEKNEK

>Neva forget

Same thing happened to me, probably wasted like 100$ on pregnancy tests lol.

If your girlfriends periods are very regular (ask her this) and she is over 2 weeks and it has never happened before there is a high chance she is pregnant. (my girlfriends periods have always been irregular pushing back every week or two)

My girlfriend never had her period for 2 1/2 months. We took pregnancy tests every 2 weeks and they all came out negative, she then went to the doctor and they seemed concerned so ordered her a blood test but expected it could also be thyroid related.

Her period came 1 week after full on shit tons of blood, bad cramps.

If the pee test is negative after 2-3 weeks of your girlfriend missing her period, there is a high chance she is not pregnant. It rarely happens that a girl wont test positive to a pee test, but there are some cases where women test negative to pee test but positive to blood test (basically it can happen)

You can google this shit for days and will never come up with a suitable answer, there are just too many factors in play.

This scare for me was enough to seriously wreck my life for those 2 months of not knowing for sure and I will never have unprotected sex again because of it.

It is also not uncommon for a girl to miss a period every year depending or two. It could be stress, thyroid issues, she just started working out which could put her hormones out of whack, loads of things.

If her periods are irregular though (they push back every month by a week or two) the pee tests are negative after 3 weeks then I would be 80% chance of her not being pregnant.

If periods are very regular, she's never missed a period before, she's not stressed nor has she started working out, she is experiencing symptoms (morning sickness, implantation bleeding, tender breasts, weird taste in mouth) I would bet she is pregnant.

My girlfriend experienced NO symptoms of pregnancy either. Good luck

>She still hasn't had her period.

Time to shop for a plus-size wedding dress DAD

How regular is her cycle? My friends gf can miss 1-2 periods and it happens to her a couple of times a year. Also my former gf used to be 1-2 weeks late even that I always wore a condom and didn't even touch her with uncovered dick.

Well she's fat guy. That could mean her eating patterns are off or the blob of stomach fat which is her tummy is concealing you me bastard son and tricking your pregnancy test.

Pro tip
> wrestle her in a hot tub

user. I don't even know you, but you can do better.

I fucked up guys my bad. Here you go

are u black OP?

Thanks user this is helpful. Update: she actually does have a thyroid disease!

I am not. White 20 year old soldier

Sex with condoms isn't even worth the hassle. Jerking off > sex with condor

well if u was then u would have the excuse to run :/ just helping u plan ur future lol

this is actually true

True. But I couldn't do it. If she is pregnant then of course I'll take care of them. I'm just not ready to stop living for myself you know?

You're right user

Are you 12 or just an autist trying real hard to fit in?

Fuck that, endangered species are my fetish.

Also I have no idea who tf this is. Shes not that big. Bigger. But not this big

Cant he be both?

>Landwhale
Why doesnt she take the pill?

I forget her reasons. But they're dumb

She's actually pretty sexy for a complete fatass. Nice full supple breasts and great dick sucking lips. I would definitely raw dog this bitch but my pull out game is strong unlike the OP. Good luck, dad.

It's not very regular. Always within a month but will be off

I came on her face

Better advice. Knock her up, see how nice those titties get. Report back with pics.

There are upsides to this I suppose

Your dick produces pre-cum during intercourse which can contain small amounts of sperm you dummy. Next time wrap it up or make sure she's on the pill before smashing her poon. It's too late to go out and buy plan b; you better pray this bitch doesn't get preggo because that will fuck up both your lives.

Obviously I'm aware that this is how she would be pregnant. I'm mostly just concerned about the 2 negatives and the fact that she still hasn't had it.

She's cute, do you have any more pics

You've got 3 options:

1. Marry her at a young age and sink into a bottomless pit of depression. She will gain even more weight and be 10x more attached to you after a baby which will make you slowly grow to hate her. You'll turn to the bottle to cope or beat her and go to jail.

2. Kill her so that the problem goes away. The hard part is getting away with it and living with the guilt but hey, at least you won't be in debt and a slave to your fat wife/ugly ass mistake baby.

3. Ignore the problem and hope it goes away. Maybe it will, maybe it won't, but you'll toss and turn at night for weeks until you know one way or the other for sure.

Personally, I think you should go with option #2

Last one got. Not a very flattering angle

Well that's depressing

I'm with this guy after seeing that last pic

Nice face, could be 9/10 if not so overweight.

I agree! That's why I've started taking her to the gym every other day and dieting with her. To "bond and be healthy" (really just wana see her with a rocking body