So I'm going to Sao Paulo - Brazil next week, what to expect? Any tips and what to avoid?

So I'm going to Sao Paulo - Brazil next week, what to expect? Any tips and what to avoid?

Avoid going

But why

In 15 years time, Buenos Aires will be the Amerindian Republic of the Rio de la Plata, just like it was the Italian republic of Rio de La Plata 60 years ago. Cultures, to be dominant -and this is irrelevant of the liberal regime or any kind of government- must constantly generate expansion of their own people, keeping alive the waves of immigrants, physically surround the civic centers of the capital near government offices, not country clubs or suburban neighborhoods outside the main cities, fill the police, the army, hospitals, public school, etc. The Italian and European decline in Buenos Aires is impressive. Italians quietly retire from sites where Amerindians arrive en masse. Back then, Italian food was the norm, and it needed not to be named as such. Now italian food equals chinese food in foreign-ness.

To occupy territory, the major cities, is a guarantee of future success. Withdrawing the country club and the suburban neighborhoods in order to not run into Amerindians is a sign of defeat and a guarantee of extinction as a national group.
The warnings were duly submitted, fatso

I live in SP.

>what to expect?
Completely broken and fucked sidewalks, mixed race people, LA-tier traffic, nice food, nice people, smaller cars, criminals, pollution, terrible architecture, concrete instead of wood, etc.

>Any tips and what to avoid?

Ok, this advice is gold, so pay attention. São Paulo is not like Chicago, where there's a dangerous part (south if I'm not wrong) and the rest is pretty ok. You can be robbed/assaulted ANYWHERE, some parts are dangerous, and other parts are... less dangerous.

Try not to explore the city by yourself, you better have some native friends with you.

>nice people
I don't about that, senpai pretty much everyone in this city is a cunt, including myself.

That's relative, I lived in the US for a while and I can tell you we're way "better" in that sense.

>You can be robbed/assaulted ANYWHERE

Sheeeeiiit

Why are you going to São Paulo in the first place? For work? Most foreigners go to somewhere like Rio or some other "beautiful" city.

>what to expect?
Brazil.

>Any tips
It's Brazil.

>what to avoid?
Brazil.

don't look like a gringo, walk in groups, make good friends, use Uber (cabs steal from gringos even more than from us), reserach about where are you going beforehand

Also, try to learn some words (use translator for phonetics). We like it when foreigners try to say stuff in portuguese:
Obrigado = thank you
Por favor = please
Sim = Yes
Não = No
Aquele ali = that one (when choosing something)
Bom dia = good morning
Boa tarde = good afternoon
Boa noite = good evening/night
Tchau = goodbye
Adeus = goodbye (meaning you'll take a longer time to see the person or maybe never again)
Oi/Olá = hi/hello
Tudo bem? = How are you?

ask your family to buy you a coffin

Adding to this, remember to always wear a cheap shirt, shorts and sandals to make you look most brazilian as possible.

>what to avoid?
Everything.

Demand services because you're a gringo. If they deny, just scream "VOCE E UM PORRA NEGRO" and move on.

Jokes apart, just try to stay safe, don't go full Sweden and try to dive into different cultures. If you manage to avoid the crimes, you'll have a good time.

Tell your boss you can't go to Brazil and let him send someone else.

Just visiting

Do I have to do this? I like to look nice.

>>You can be robbed/assaulted ANYWHERE
He is memeing
I've been living in São Paulo for over 5 years and i was never robbed

he is probably a Zona Leste fucker that lives in a favela

>I like to look nice.
you look nice, you get robbed

Hey Brasileiros

I'm Asian and if I got to Brasil will I blend in?

Do girls like Asian guys?

Will favelados kill me?

what kind of asian are you?
chink, nippon, gook, sea?

>I like to look nice.
Too bad, you cannot look nice. It increases the likeability of you getting robbed. Even if you try to wear something "nice" by american standards, it would be too hot outside to wear it. "Looking nice" would also make you look like a foreigner, since brazilians have a terrible sense of style.

no matter what kind of asian you are, people will call you "japa" (nip)
they'll also make jokes about small dicks

>I'm Asian and if I got to Brasil will I blend in?
See: japanese diaspora.
>Do girls like Asian guys?
They will probably make fun of you and tell you that you have a small dick (if it's true it depends on your particular asian descent)
>Will favelados kill me?
Yes, if you go in an area full of them. I have seen asians get especially targeted because of the stereotype that they are weaker than average.

You are going to die. People are not human there. RIP op

>no matter what kind of asian you are, people will call you "japa"
This is 100% true. I've had people compare me to the japanese multiple times solely because I have small eyes (even though I'm not even asian).

I like to wear something simple like this, would I get targeted?

not only they'll rob you, they'll call you "bichinha" (faggot)

Yes. I've never seen the average nigger wear anything like this. You will probably also risk looking like a faggot.

nah, you are good
i dress like that everytime and nothing wrong ever happens to me
just don't go to the favelas these two guys live and you're fine

>They'll call you faggot and rob you
Sheeeeitt

What's the manly thing to wear in brazil then?

>just don't go to the favelas these two guys live and you're fine
That's not the problem here. If you wear that, you are definetely going to get called a faggot. Not because I'd call someone wearing that a faggot, but because I know the average nigger would do it. Besides, let's be honest here, that outfit looks more like something you'd wear to go to a gay dance club, not something you'd wear on a daily basis.

Bullshit and even if they do who cares

Alright, you got me here. However, even if you do not get called a faggot, people will think you are a faggot. If he wants to have a good experience at the paradise that is brazil, the last thing he needs is people thinking he is a faggot. Masculinity is something very important for niggers. He's definetely going to get misjudged if everyone thinks he is a faggot (which will probably happen if wears that). That's why I'd advice wearing something not so flashy as that outfit, which often gets mixed up with something homosexuals use to go to their gay dance clubs.

Gave me a laugh user

Just wear jeans and a polo user. You're not going to Europe.

sea hapa

My Brazilian friends all call me Japa

I'm like "I ain't no fucking Jao" lol

But I want to get some girls as well, homie.

What's up, Japa?

Then dress well for nightclubs. You don't pick up girls on the street.

i've been in sao paulo , got robbed 3 times,
1 .coming out of my hotel entrance, fucking nigger pulled out a machete ,

2. trying to pull a cab, before the fking cab arrived i had 5 nigger kids with knifes trying to stab me down, i ran like usain bolt, got into the cab and screamed vamos vamos vamos coño!

3. THE FKING CAB DRIVER charged me 180 reais for driving 3 blocks, what a faggot fking poor piece of shit

avoid sao paulo its the worst place on earth after africa and middle east

This fucking guy!
Guys like him should move in to Brazil

>Guys like him should move in to Brazil
No, they should stay in their superior country instead.

If this is actually real and you got robbed by a cab driver you're just retarded

Gentle reminder that São Paulo sucks and it would be my last choice of city to visit in Brazil

I had to go there a few times and it's a traumatizing experience. Maybe you will run into some nice people, have a good time in some bar in Augusta, probably get laid a couple of times but that's as much as you can expect.

Also, São Paulo was the state capital with the most ugly people I've visited. Better luck next time, if you have a choice I recommend Rio and Florianopolis.

yes, i was a retard by speaking in spanish, he noted im tourist, but i prefer to loose 180 reais rather getting stabbed by niggers, you fking monkey, i hate portugal now, fucking portugeuese next time i go to portugal i will go buy something in their stores and not pay, until i recover my 60€ (reais 180)

brazil and portugal have not been related for over a century

Rio is fucking shit right now and more dangerous than São Paulo

Not exactly if you live in the more government supported areas (the capital, cities with a lot of attractions, etc). Also, areas where there aren't many favelas.

i donot care, everywhere that a portuguese puts its seed in is deemed to produce abominations

> Florianopolis.

i was there 4 years ago, its the only white part of brazil and its the place where they charge you 30 reais for a cup of whiskey , they fucking robbed me more than the niggers in SP, what are you doing, export all your rich ppl there? i will never visit that place in my fking life

I'd bring my own handgun but Brazil has retarded gun policies.

You are doing sex travel don't you?

>everywhere that a portuguese puts its seed in is deemed to produce abominations
honestly, the portuguese only managed to colonize brazil and some other irrelevant african countries, while spain made shit like paraguay and mexico. but whatever you say

we fking made usa, what are you speaking you monkey, we just had weak kings that let themselves get trolled by napoleon, half of the US would be spain to this day if our kings werent so retardded

>Brazil has retarded gun policies.
It pratically doesn't, why do you think there are so many illegal guns lying around and so many robberies?

>half of the US would be spain
and it would probably be as shit as mexico is currently

it cant be shit as mexico, mexico is shit becouse it abandoned spain, its their fault, and also becouse they discovered drugs.

Don't care about danger, I care about having things to do and see

I went to Florianopolis this february, did quite a few hiking expeditions, visited some amazing beaches, met some pretty girls and didn't spend much at all. You got caught in the tourist trap my friend. Talk to the locals, specially the university students who don't have much money and know the bars that you can take the best for your money.

>Any tips and what to avoid?

avoid taking the plane

I'm not going to take the risk of getting an illegal handgun as a tourist and get forever banned from the country.

hue

>Florianopolis
That is not Brazil, it is the south and white people country.

>Any tips
Don't go to Sao Paulo
>and what to avoid?
Brazillians.

You gotta think long term m8, we need these smart genes in here.