Post a girl you know, anons will degrade her and say how they'd fuck her cont

Post a girl you know, anons will degrade her and say how they'd fuck her cont.

(Reply for replies)

My friend Jackie

This with her too

Oops

I would use her pudgy belly as a cushion, while I tittyfuck her.

would force them into a 2 girls one cup situation and then fuck them both

Wwyd b?

tell me more about the runner chink

>post pictures of girls that have you in the friend zone so others can fantasize about them too.

story for nudes. be rough/rape or with an audience

Would love to take her at the beach move my hands up her body and rip off that Bikini, take out my cock and gag her mouth while fucking her tits, I'll then bend her over and slide my cock against her pussy till she's wet and moaning, I'll move her panties and slide my cock in, fuck her till she screams and everyone looks at what a slut she is and I'll finish on her face when I blow my load, she might cum if she's lucky.
>Pic Related, it's my gf abuse her user;)

What would you do to this slut?

Would love to take them into the bedroom, tie the one on the left to a bed ass up, and make the one on the right eat her out while I fuck her, I'll pull the rights hair While I rail her tight pussy and finally when she cums, I'll blow my load on the left one, so she doesn't feel left out;)

She's got a cute face, I'd tear off her clothes and chain her up, make her gag on my cock till her makeup runs down her face and she begs for me to fuck her, I'll slide my cock in and out, making her plead to keep it in, I'll go back to fucking her front until she shows she really wants it (Fucking her tits, Face, Spitting on her) and finally I'll fuck her till she screams and cums, when I'm about to cum, I'll grab her hair in 2 bunches and thrust my cock as far down her neck as I can and cum there;)
>That's mine;)

I'd fuck her tits, before moving to her pussy and cumming deep inside.

I would take them both out to a really nice dinner and make sure they get stuffed full of food.

Invite them over them force feed them laxatives and tie them up in the 69 position and wait for the shit storm.

Give me a story b

Tie her up in a public toilet, clamp her mouth open with a dental gag and pinch her nose. Have train of guys fuck her mouth and cum down her throat. She will be forced to swallow if she wants to breathe. Do this until her belly is bloated with cum. After that use her to clean the entire toilet, use her hair and tits to mop the filthy floor and clean the toilet bowls and urinals.

Here's Gracie

Wanna cock tribute her? I will send the pic she loves cock she is a slut.

She needs a nice titty fuck. Would also take her top away so everyone can see those lovely tits

Girl I went to HS with

Give her a stoma then fuck her stoma

who has ideas for a night with her? assrape? throatfuck? gangbang?

Would take her to a bar, nothing to fancy, little security, speak her up a little, wind her up, so I know what she's all about, buy her some drinks and have a nice time, guessing she speaks about you and how she has a boyfriend, so I keep buying her drinks so she loosens up, I'll start doing suttle things in the bar like rubbing her leg, moving closer, after a good amount of drinks when she gets the drift we'll go out back into the public toilets, I'll push her against the wall rubbing my cock up against her, I'll put her on her knee's and get out my cock, I'll make her choke on it so all her make-up comes running down her pretty little face, I'll make her look me in the eyes as she pleads for me to fuck her, when I'm finished using her mouth, I'll bend her over and tie her to the toilet and fuck her ass, over and over, slapping it as-well, making sure she screams so everyone can hear her getting railed in there, when she cums I'll make sure to speed up so she shakes and squirts, when finished I'll cum on her back and leave her tied up on the toilet so she gets used all night by the people that walking in on her.
>Mine

I would take her to the mall and tell her I'll buy her whatever she wanted. I'd sit in the dressing room with her and have her model everything for me. I would take a lot pics of all the things she tried on. I would then proceed to fuck her against the dressing room door and make her get on her knees and cum all over her face. I would take one more picture with my cum on her face. Take all of her clothes and leave. Leaving her there naked

She's got a black belt in dick sucking (the choker)

Iva Vargek

i would either eat her shit or have her eat my shit, whichever she prefers.

I have seen the light

damn she's curvy. Do you have her insta?

Would love to take them into the bedroom, tie the one on the left to a bed ass up, and make the one on the right eat her out while I fuck her, I'll pull the rights hair While I rail her tight pussy and finally when she cums, I'll blow my load on her face;)

My ex

I´d fuck her tits, than blowjob and finish on her tits. u got more?

She's got a cute face, I'd tear off her clothes and chain her up, make her gag on my cock till her makeup runs down her face and she begs for me to fuck her, I'll slide my cock in and out, making her plead to keep it in, I'll go back to fucking her front until she shows she really wants it (Fucking her tits, Face, Spitting on her) and finally I'll fuck her till she screams and cums, when I'm about to cum, I'll grab her hair in 2 bunches and thrust my cock as far down her neck as I can and cum there;)

Janelle on the left and Brandi on the right

I would mount those tits and ride them for hours

What about my little sis?

These threads need to stop please. sage.

tell me more

She has a pretty good body too

My wife's younger sister. I wanna fuck her so bad.

Do your worst to her she deserve it all

wwo, shes hot, more pics user?

She looks like she love it in her ass. I would at first fuck her in her pussy and than harshly in her ass. If she would scream I´d slap her, pull her hair and than cum inside her asshole and than wipe my dick into her amazing tits.

from behind, do your worst

Would make out with her. Rip off her top. Rub her beautiful nips. Suck on them. Fuck in the ass and make her cum anally. Wwyd to sexy as fuck sister?

Id force her on to those rocky steps and pound her from behind for starters, more pics please user

next ?

too pale

ram my cock down her tyhroat untilm she gag and make her swallow almost all my cum just leaving enough to dribble down on to her tits. More please user

Bend her over and look at that amazing tight ass with those long legs. Shove my cock deep inside her as she moans and begs for my load then grab her hair and force her to wrap her lips around her brothers cock

nice, can you do worst ?

more of her user?

if you have a naked pic of her I think I might be able to summon up a tribute

What about her anons

Rate this girl i know :D

Tear them apart

do want you want

God I'd love to cum in her mouth

sadly no... but we can imagine a lot of thing to do to her

Fuck her in public and cum in her mouth while other people watched..

God she's so hot.

Me too user, but I'd shove my cock up her ass and shoot my sperm up there and make her eat it out of her ass.

nice, can you do worst ?

lesbian lovers? I wouldn't tear them apart, I would expect to be allowed to join in though! more please user

shes had bigger things down her throat than that straw hasn't she user? more pics please

n
No but their my sisters and you could do worse than that man.

would rip her clothes, suck her tits while I fuck her cunt, throw her on the ground, call a friend and spit roast her. Slapping her ass til it's red blood. Then I'd shoot my load on her face and make her clean my dick

Hers the younger one the other one is a mild..