Hold the door

Hold the door

Literally the saddest death in the franchise.

satanic trips of truth

/thread

hold the door, satan is behind it

Delightful trips my man..
Are we sure he's dead though? Only shows him getting scratched?

Fuck off, I hate people like you. So skeptical about everything you nit pick at stupid shit like that. They didn't show him dying because they assumed you were smart enough to make that conclusion yourself.

Well yeah, he's being left behind and there's a million Walkers behind that door. We never technically saw Ned Stark die either, but we're pretty sure he's dead too, aren't we?

HOLD THE DOOR

HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR!

Bingo.
It's the stupid face of fandom nowadays.
Theories and bullshit.
Who is Snoke? Probably AnakinPadmeBobafettOrHeyMaybeLando is Snoke.
Hodor is Snoke and rightful heir to the iron throne.

Hold the door

When they show his face, you can see his eyes, he is no longer being controlled by bran
What a cripple piece of shit man

Hold the door

Hold the door

HOLD THE DOOR
HOLDEDOOR
HOLDOOR
HOLDOR
HODOR

Yeah, pretty sure he comes back as Zombie. Remember Hardhome?

Hold the door

Who knows maybe we'll have a white door holder

MOLD IN FLOOR!!!!

Apart from the one scene with his head on a pike.

well they didnt kill sam

Hold the door

It was a fucking play kek
Those were not the actual characters

Spineless some may say

How are we sure that's his actual head though?

>imply FOOKIN LEGENDS death wasn't the saddest, series fun died with him.

Hodor the door

HOLD THE DOOR!!!

HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR

Yes, and the bit where they sent his remains to Catelyn. Still, that only happened later on, so when that actual episode came out, his chances of not being dead were about as high as Hodor's are now. But, those chances essentially amount to 0%.

Hold the door

HOLD THE DOOR

can someone explainthe hold the door thing

i never watched the stupid show because its gay

thanks in advance

>Are we sure he's dead though
lol kid, you know know that Catelyn Stark is still alive right?

Hold the door

So why you want to know then?

HOLD THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

>Well yeah, he's being left behind and there's a million Walkers behind that door. We never technically saw Ned Stark die either, but we're pretty sure he's dead too, aren't we?
^

Hold the door.

Literally crying right now.

Well, figuratively anyway.

Hold the door!

Hold the door!!

Hold d dor

dont like being left out :(

>Guy says nothing but hodor
>monsters attack
>kids tell guy to "hold the door"
>hold the door=hodor
>guy dies

Satan, you're absolutely right

Hold the door

hold the door

Hold the door, you magnificent bastard.
I cri ere dai

I wonder if they will do a lot of time travel paradox shit.

Then watch the show, you fucking autist.

nah seems shit

hold the door

No cure for shit taste, sorry m8.

Then you've obviously never watched a good show in your life.

Is this a meme because you're all retards and identify with this retard?

Did he hold the door?

You seem shit

You could just watch the latest episode
Don't worry there's cocks in it too for your faggot ass

hold the door

Hold the door, you beautiful bastard

Hold the door

Only if you've read the book

HOLD THE DOOR

Hold the door

Hold the door sweet prince

you know he`s gonna come back as an ice zombie, right guys?

Hold the door

> yfw Hodor is Coldhands

hold the hodor

rip in peace

Hold the door!

what if benjen stark appears next episode to help bran the cunt out!

hold the door

Goodbye, Hodor :(
Hold the door

Hold the door

There is a difference between her being an actual character with an actual story and some fucking fat retard screaming "open the door" He was a loveable character but he wasn't important. He is dead fucking deal with it

Hold the door!

Hold the door!

I'm a grown ass man, but this was me watching that final scene

I honestly was more upset about Summer dying than Hodor. I was never on the Hodor train like most people.

That being said, this was my favorite episode of the season so far. I've been disappointed with how the show has been going lately due what I believe is the show beginning to deviate from the books. I suspect that the big Hodor reveal is something that will show up in the books later

>yfw when you realize that Hodor and Summer are both wights now

no shame bro. me to. always loved Hodor. I always just assumed he was safe.

I always liked him before too, but now he is a true legend!

saddest death in the franchise, and nothing will be worse than his death. hold to door hodor. hold the door forever

>saddest death
by a long long way!

COLD INDOOR

Sleep well, Sweet giant. Your watch has ended.

You're one of those people... Can't imagine you have many friends. If you do they find you toxic and awkward. They don't include you in much.

Hold the door

Hold the door

Hodor hold the door no more

how shit is that!

ugh, another one of those different than the books idiots. Yes, its another medium you derp.

The show has been deviating from the books for a while, in some quite big ways. This episode though was apparently taken straight from a chapter of Winds of Winter

And now this question has been answered.
Sleep well gentle giant.

It happened in the 2nd series Geoffry made Sansa look at his head on a pike in kings landing.

Hold the door

hold the door ;_;