My wife sends these workout-progression pics to her personal trainer

My wife sends these workout-progression pics to her personal trainer.
To all the PT's out there; professional or not?

cuck

(i lost last thread) not sure if it got any feedback

She's definately fuckin' him.
You honestly think that he's a real "professional trainer"?
He's just a guy she wants in her cunt.
The Exercise is just to please him.

lol. she starts sending the pt nudes "for the training". then they start thrust training together every Friday...if you know what i mean

Ok dude.

Hah dude, i know my wife.
They aren't fucking, but they sure might be teasing around. That's why i want to know how normal this is in the PT biz.

Might be _some_ truth there.

0 what?

It depends.

If it is her standing there completely relaxed, then that's okay.

If she's happy and on a contorted angle like a 22 year old girl who's about to go clubbing, then that's unprofessional.

Alternatively, you can confront him about it and maybe ask to join in on one of their sessions.

just one photo?

You fucking newfag.

Nothing to see here folks.

Here is a photo of the personal trainer. He is very respected

I can't tell if this is bait, or you really are that much of a dumb ass.

now proof. ur a nigger virgin

Not normal. Either she's a nieve bitch sending nudes to someone in authority (not likely) or she is having/wanting a relationship (sexual or otherwise) with him. (Most likely).

Enjoy being a beta cuck when you complain like a little girl about the big bad alpha getting pics of her topless or more.

Sorry m80 but ur 2cuck4me

No, they wouldn't send a topless photo if the geezer was professional. So, clearly are fucking.

seriously just one photo? post more

>my wife sends topless nudes to some guy
>is this professional?
1/10 I guess for making me reply.
Shitty troll is shitty.

You're a 1/10 for replying when not wanting to then.
I for one wanted to make this thread, just move on and chill.

I think the problem here is that no one could believe you were that fucking stupid. But its OK OP because I believe you.

They gonna fuck

More?

I'm stupid for posting random shit at Sup Forums?
Fair enough.

I'm a PT. I'd love to see the progress of your wife's pussy if you don't mind.

you should ask from your wife's son.

No you're stupid for believing your "wife" isn't having a million cocks stuffed in her puss behind your back.

Understand?

kek'd

--

Actually no, you are the stupid one for assuming.
I talk with my wife, i know they tease and flirt around - and i know they don't fuck.
I started this thread to see how normal it is, since all chicks have PT's these days.
I'm curious.

Wait... how did you get a picture of one of my clients?

I'm a PT, and it's perfectly normal to get pictures to see the progress of my clients

Hey PT dude, i remember you.

LMAO

Wow OP, you are seriously naive if you think she is not fucking him. Do you think she would tell you?

> Yeah honey, the PT came inside me just right before you. But I still love you!

By everyone's logic every amateur nude photo is someone's wife cheating on the poster

I did some PT on the side for extra cash in college & it lead to relationships and trained a couple of my wife's female friends in the lest 3 years & fucked them both.

OP, your girl is getting fucked by her trainer. I wouldn't accuse her because she'll just lie. Maybe just fuck up their "sessions" and say you want to go too.

It's true, my gf has sent pics like this to her PT and she's faithful to me

Fuckin dump her ass. Shes cheating on you.

Holy shit you are a cuck. If they were fuckin youd probably wanna watch.

If she was actually sending them for "progression" she would be sending them with a bra on.

this isn't even good bait. it's low tier bait. it's like a fish hook baited with a piece of plastic that some people are actually eating up. "tastes good!!" - Sup Forums

PSA: THIS IS A STALE PASTA THREAD.

DO NOT TAKE THE BAIT, THIS SAME THREAD WITH THE EXACT SAME PICS AND TEXT IS BEING POSTED OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

U kidding me? I posted it once, and i didn't follow up.

Alright smartasses.

Another cuck has appear.

Run man, you are surrounded by us cucks

Is the trainer a woman? Even then getting cucked by a woman.

Shut up cuck and show me your wife's ass.

Obvious samefag is obvious

Jesus christ, no one knows how to have fun on Sup Forums anymore.

OP update;

Just found a picture of a black cock in her texts with the trainer. And she replied "Mmmm can't wait to get worked out again"
What does this mean?

If her PT is black i have some bad news for you. Gang Bang?

mmm i love how you talk to me like a loser, you are now part of my cuck fantasy thank you for feeding me.

Not samefag...

indeed.

It means they're going out for ice cream

The trainer is just keeping her motivated thorought the progress. He's sending her pics of his well trained penis to let her see what she could achieve if she keeps working hard. He's a very good and open minded PT I can tell you.

Is it bad that i read this in his voice?

Dude, if you are being serious, here's my srious opinion:
Or you accept to be a cuck, or this is a dealbreaker to 99% of men. Try to look this from the outside, I know that you probably are thinking unsecurely about "how am I giong to find another woman, How could she do this? How could I fix this" well, let me tell you one truth here that an oldfag send me once:>

>
"Look here fuckwad, I'm only doing this once so be smart and read this carefully: open relationships serve women because they have the security provided by having a boyfriend with none of the
restraints. As a man you have to compete with other men to get mates, whereas that bitch can freely shop. How many chicks would you fuck if you knew they'd just give it up? A fucking lot. Women
have that ability all the time, because even men who are way better looking would gladly fuck chicks who don't seem like they would take a lot of work. The reason monogamy is thought of as
patriarchal because it oppresses women's ability to freely shop the man market while having security. This is also why women cheat on men, because they are used to the idea of being able to
freely select from
a lottery of men who would fuck them. Without monogamy, women lose their value. Tell her it's cool, fuck her, do your regular shit, but don't date her in the classical sense. Treat her like
some worthless fuck buddy, don't take her out, don't buy her shit, don't pay for dates, nothing. Because her value for those things was her commitment to you. If you want to be in an open
relationship with a woman as a man, you're a fucking dipshit. Women who can honor their commitments and have some sense of loyalty are the only good ones, and those you can invest in. If she
wants to fuck around on you then treat her like a fuckdoll, and make no efforts to go out of your way to please her in any facet but sexually. If you only become an object of sexual desire
and become undesirable in every other facet of your relationship you win. If you do anything else excluding just breaking it off with this manipulative cunt, you're a fuckwad. You're welcome."

Well I guess it's time to get in to the PT business

Also, anything with tits like that is unprofessional. He's not training her tits and therefore doesn't need to see them

Good to know. I appreciate your honesty. She said her PT is bringing some of his friends to the next session for a group workout. Now I'm not worried because she wouldn't have sex with him infront of other guys.

OP update;

Just walked into my wife on top of her trainer, said she was working on her squats, trainer told me this was a private session, so i left. Is this what private trainers do?

>since all chicks have PT's thes

I'm a PT, where do you live? Sounds like a good place to make money.

And by the way if I'd get pictures like that of my married clients, I would stop training them! Very unprofessional!

WTF happened to those tits? Do you live in a nuclear reactor?

I know your not really op but that's not what personal trainers look like. Why would a girl get trained by him. You don't take advice on fitness from some one you don't want to look like

Clearly never seen natural tits when a girl is laying down

They looked awful sweaty when I walked in on their private session so I went to get them some water. When I returned there was another trainer in the room behind her.
#1 is this normal?
#2 why aren't they wearing pants? Do pants restrain their ability to work out?

Hey cuck fag, you should be posting more like this of your wife or gf. And lose the panties.

>Also, somebody have to be the newfags too.
newfags are supposed to lurk not post you dumb cunt

Yeah... she'd just have sex with every guy. LMAO.

You're a faggot cuck.

I know my wife wouldn't do that lol. She's not a slut.

Post nudes, stop being a faggot

I miss the old Sup Forums. This shit is just painful to read.

First, OP is a faggot posting same-fag as the other person claiming to be a PT who happens to have an identical looking girl in it.

Second, even if we suspend all disbelief here...OF COUSE THIS WOULD BE UNPROFESSIONAL. Not even plastic surgeons would have your wife send them topless photos to them to track anything. If your wife is sending someone nude pictures then they're either fucking or they're days away from fucking at best.

I hope this piece of shit 404s

Lol I think you can sue. Something with bad business practices.

I'm not posting any of the shit above, it's a great read though..

-- her tits are fine.

Maybe she was afraid of telling you her sexual wishes. Does she love it when you also put a dildo in?

OP youre getting cucked, my girlfriend has a professional trainer and she never sends progress photos.

forgot pic.

The PT dude had a pic of my wife already. Earlier thread.

What is your email for sharing her pics?

>Second, even if we suspend all disbelief here...OF COUSE THIS WOULD BE UNPROFESSIONAL. Not even plastic surgeons would have your wife send them topless photos to them to track anything. If your wife is sending someone nude pictures then they're either fucking or they're days away from fucking at best.

Implying that teasing another guy while being in a relation is not getting cucked kekd hard dump her fast if you want to stay a man

My mail and skype is:
[email protected]

who said anything about sharing a bunch of pics though.

Where the fuck are his nipples

>Being a cuck
>Fun
>Talking like he's been here before the tranny/cuck scene came,

kek what a newfag

mammary gland cut out because of roidy bitch tits

Hold up, why the fuck does that become a negative at around 70%

Well I´m a PT and I´m willig to explain you the relation between a male PT and female trainee. I also am part of a lot of cuck couples
the kik is moolnes if you neet some explenation

0/10 bait. OP conformed for cuck.

I am going to ask you for some custom pics of your woman using that info. And vids.

OP you are seriously fucking retarded. why the fuck does a PT need to see her tits. easy to wear a short sports top and leggings. just for your stupidity I hope she fucks him and leaves your little beta ass for the alfa trainer.

You can take progress pics without getting topless and down to your underwear. Either you or your wife are incredibly naïve, or she's wanting/is fucking around.

>Truth
>Trips
>Terrible grammar

The trifecta.

>can't tell if this is bait
>that much of a dumb ass

It's like you'r having a conversation with yourself.

Its funny how we all lost track of whos OP...
Cheers from OP.
(Or am i?)

I always find it so cringe when OP trolls... Then go "Haha, trolled yah"... Then sticks around in there thread telling everyone why they shouldn't be mad that they got trolled... And why they had a right to troll everyone.

Cringe because the OP is so autistic...
... And cringe because everyone else is so autistic.