Apple or Android? Why?

Apple or Android? Why?

Android. Because it's development kit and software is easier. Plus, I hate apple and it's users.

this

/thread

It's extremely simple
>pic related

>votes Android
>posts pic of Apple user and their Flag.

pic one.

kys

kys

Well he is right. Applefags usually seem to be liberals. And there's very little difference between liberalism and communism.

see

I love mine so much

I use both daily (work and personal phones) and at the end of the day they both suck tbh fam.

Faggot!!!!

>no difference
Other than the fact that they are completely different.
This isn't the 20th century anymore and Russia is capitalistic now.
Amerifats wouldn't be so upset Bernie is loosing if he was an actual communist,his liberalism is changed to be within modern standard.

see
And kys.

Cheap Hardware.
Extensive Developer & After-Market Support.
Can easily make my own app.

no, you kys

This has little to do with Russia. They just represent communism. And no, communism and liberalism is the same thing. Only minor differences that don't matter.

Are you that fucking dumb you cockshit?

user commented on a picture you posted. Not the current state of Russian Economy.

God it's fags like you that take idiots like Trump to the Whitehouse. "They take my EVERRRRYTHANG". Instead of voting for a guy who'll give you everything, you are so butthurt you vote for a guy who will do to everyone else what you think economy did to you.

Vote HILLARY.

Everyone who uses the abbreviation "kys" should kill themselves.

>vote hillary
>mfw

god i just wanted to know what kind of phone you guys preferred not the economic state of russia

Apple. Accept no shitty, bug-ridden, bloatware-choked, virus-riddled, gimmicky imitations.

I have everything I need. If Bernie were to be voted in he'd take my hard earned stuff, give it to the poor, and leave me hating the government with less than what I need.

God, its idiots like you that take idiots like libtards into the white house. "They give me everyyythiiiing".

Start thinking about the rich and not just yourself. We earned out money. We're not giving it to you.

Just stop. No one is going to vote for Hillary.

Kys

While not an option, I swear by Windows Phone. Have yet to try Winphone 10, though.

>apple
>no shit
Pick one. Apple sucks. Just overpriced garbage. You're really saying thay you're willing to pay hundreds more dollars just for a slightly better, while unnecessary, camera and the name "Apple"? There is so much you can do on android.

I use android because I've been using it since 2010.

I would get an iPhone though just because chicks dig that

My Windows phone was a piece of shit. Overheated a lot and had bad battery. Pissed me off when some asshole stole it though.

>implying chicks care about your phone.

If your gf only cares about that then she may just want your money.

Apple suck. Iphone suck. only system don't suck, but it is not enough. Phones on android are open.

Android because I don't suck dicks

A lot of people just talk about the price, so if the price isn't the problem I'm here to told what it is.

Apple fiction is good for what it was made to do, it can crash sure but the limitations make it more difficult to crash. It also works great if you have other Apple products, like Apple TV and a Mac or if you use iTunes and shit. But if you don't, it will be just like a uno card in a normal card game, it will not quite fit, you will be forced to use iTunes to put the music, you will not fully use the potential of it.

For Android, it's almost a joker, it works with all kind of stuffs, it have air play, you can use it to play in your Zeppelin(which should be Apple exclusive) with some app like "all connect". It's super easy to out music, you can even download vuze and torrent it, all smart TV accept it, you can choose what run or not and use it full potential.

I prefer Android, I had an iPhone 4s for 3 years, updated it just once so it was almost always 5.1.1(best iOS ever), and after that I get an moto G 4g(first generation) which I'm happy with(will get moto G 3' in a week or so).

But for old people who will not use all potential of Android or half of it, and just want to see videos and talk to other people an iPhone is the best choice, you can't get a virus on it, it is more intuitive(more easy to do the basic).

So my conclusion is: you should only get an iPhone if you do have all other Apple devices or if you really don't care about the music you already have and just want to use social media, take pics and talk to the rest of the world.

This is the only true answer and the rest of the shit you little shits are talking about is just gay shit.

It's a status symbol retard. Having an android phone makes you look like whatever. Having an iPhone makes you look rich and of status, which is what chicks like.

>implying I want an iPhone to get a gf
It's to get laid at the bar. Girls are more willing to give up their numbers to a guy with an iPhone than an android