Ok guys, so I just got real mad

Ok guys, so I just got real mad.
This bitch starts talking about feminism, and Colbert asks her why does she think so many women are afraid to call themselves feminists.(they're not afraid, they realize it's a mentally ill cult) She answers with "honestly I don't know why!" Really bitch? You're gonna play the dumb card on tv just to brainwash women into thinking there's nothing wrong with modern feminism? When there is probably more anti feminist groups than there are anti terrorist groups in the world... Video is here
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WV047z1fAIs&feature=youtu.be

To add to the hypocrisy of feminism, she has also recently been outspoken about how girl gangs and cliques shouldn't exist.
Then what in the fuck is feminism Chloe?

FEMINIST HYPOCRISY HATE THREAD!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rlvMAS_20K4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess she knows better than directors what needs to be in their film.

What's so hard to understand? There's nothing wrong with feminism. Try talking to a woman for once.

What's so hard to understand? You're brainwashed. Try talking to someone who doesn't get their education from tumblr for once.

Imagine a life where in the first 10 seconds you breathe oxygen, you get your sexual organs snipped.

kid, you need to get out more

The fuck do i care what a nigger lover thinks

She's on tv telling everyone else there's nothing wrong with feminism. And we all know faggots like this believe everything they hear on tv...
thats why you should care.

Getting out more is exactly what's making you cope with what feminists want. I'm sure you cross your legs on the bus now huh faggot?

Yea it also flipped her views completley on feminism. I always forget to show feminists this.

Literally every sane woman I spoke to finds feminism disgusting, well 3rd wave feminism...
There is nothing wrong with equal rights, but that's not what feminism is about anymore.

As a male with quite large testes, i like to wear thin shorts to offend feminists at college, because if they mention they can see my bulge, i ask why they are stare raping my trans body. Throws them for a huge loop.

Exactly yes

The only way to combat their craziness is to make up shit equally as crazy so it makes sense to them. Reverse psychology.

You need to realize that most casual feminists are not activists and have brainwashed to believe that the pay gap, rape culture and the evil privileged white man exists.

They haven't yet been exposed to different opinions or real statistics to debunk the feminist lies.

I do understand this.
But I guarentee Chloe has been exposed.
She's been in Hollywood since she was like 8. You really think no one ever said "you know how feminists actually act right?"

No, not really. I believe she has been sheltered from normal life, and everyone she's ever surrounded herself with have been feminists.

Oh, but nobody cares about THAT.

She bitches at Kim k for posting nudes then tells women they have an example to set for young girls, yet follows a movement where "slut walks" and "freethenipple" are their form of protesting. If you cannot see the hypocrisy and stupidity that comes with the logic of being a 1st world modern feminist, I can understand why you think the way you do.

We deserve that for being born unclean.

Might be true. I just realized something when you said that tho...this bitch doesn't drive does she? I've never seen a photo of her getting in or out of the drivers seat of a car.
Definitely sheltered.

>we deserve that
Future cuck in the making

/thread

Well faggot what are you waiting for? Let's see em

Okay this bitch already demands people spell her name with an umlaut and use her dumb fucking middle name how special a snowflake does she intend on being

I don't get it.

So she was depressed from writing the book? Or depressed from females telling her its all wrong? Or writing a book just gave her depression? What? Need a bit more context.

I love that, you can tell she's strung out on drugs, coke or meth can't tell on such a short clip.
She aged badly,she's straight up ugly now. and she's a feminist go figure , don't see her acting career going any further
This same shit is what slowed Emma Watson's career to almost a halt

Depressed from the realization that being a man is much harder than she thought, and her whole ideology she based her profession on was shattered by truth.

Miss piggy is way hotter then that amy jew

Emma quit acting for a year to study feminism. So it in fact did put it to a halt.

That makes more sense.
Thanks, user.

Truth.
Luke thinks so too

HHAHAHA

Definitely coke if anything. She wouldn't do anything that decays your face within a year, or leaves any kind of needle or gum burning mark

Not disagreeing, but what is it that you see that makes you so sure she's strung out?

It's a shame most people, both men and women, haven't read this book. Most people who will chirp in about this image probably don't even understand exactly what she found out beyond "hurr durr men have it hard!"

It's more than that. It's circles around the fact men cannot emote with the same freedom as women. One of my favorite concepts from the book is the idea that the only socially acceptable emotion for men to show is anger, while anger is the only emotion that is socially unacceptable for women to show (resulting in the stereotypical passive aggression that men complain about). Of course, if peopke actually read the book and realized that it was about allowing men to be more emotional, they would probably claim it was an attempt to get men to be cucks.

>Book gets released
>Feminists immediately storm it saying it's only her own experiences and that her experiences were nothing like a man's

Kek

The butthurt was obvious

I'm usually not one to say "just watch the movie or documentary" but with this kind subject matter, you can learn everything in the book from her documentary interview.

That is so true but I doubt It'll make any of those extremist feminists admit being a male has downsides.

While little girls are taught that they are princesses and deserve love and the whole world

little boys are being denied emotions and taught to be hard and cold and that emotions are weakness. So that if a war comes they'll march.. They'll kill other people swallowing all that it makes them feel. All that so they can protect their little princesses that stay home and safe.

>this really made me understand the saying that women suffer the most in war because they lose their husbands and sons...
>It is true in a way... because men can't feel or suffer

And they wonder why we show no emotion to them complaining about birth control or tampon prices.

That is a sure way to get 95% of studios to blackball you. You're paid to act, not to write, not to direct, not to have an opinion. You read the lines, and pick up the check on the way out. Nothing pisses off creators more than when other people question their work.

retarded bitch is retarded
just like her retarded followers

Look at her head and neck movements, that's always a good indicator

Where the fuck do you live?? Men act like children in North America

>Men act like children in North America

Men born after 1985.

Women trying to become men, men trying to become women, the whole expirament is a colossal train wreck and needs to be stopped. NO ONE is happier.

It's like a dog that doesn't know if they're the head of the household or subordinate. They can't live like that. They act out. Lots of behavior problems. Because everyone needs to know where they stand. Standards need to be predictable. Otherwise, it fucks everyone up.

This. The rules are constantly changing so nobody knows what they can and cannot do.

Of course, part of that problem seems to be that women feel the need to change the rules any time those rules threaten to apply to them.

Most of the time. Unless your working with an actor who also directs like Ben Affleck. But yea. She's fucking herself over with that comment.

to clarify, that had nothing to do with actual sexuality. It's about mindset and social acceptance of men exhibiting feminine behaviors (crying, caretaking, shaving their balls) and women behaving like men (not having kids, working, not knowing how to cook)

Why do these thread always wind down so fast?

It's 10:30 (where I am) on a Tuesday.

Because OP started it by acting like a complete autist.

It's hard to maintain a functional, consistent thread if it relies on an angry, teary-eyed rant with name-calling and half-baked attempts at logic.

it's eight thirty am and I am transitioning to nights

Oh good point, I just like reading the tidbits and memes

youtube.com/watch?v=rlvMAS_20K4
What do you guys think of here, the jury's still out for me