Why is it called a blow job if when you are actually doing it right you are sucking ?

Why is it called a blow job if when you are actually doing it right you are sucking ?

Initially it was called a below job. For some reason, it changed over time.

You have a blow job confused with a suck job.
I'm good with either, some guys prefer one or the other, some women are better at suck jobs than blow jobs, it varies.

WHAT !?!?!? really !? Fuck I did not know that. Are you bullshiting me ?

It's same as with Hodor.
Hold the door
Hold the door
Hold door
Holdoor
Hodoor
Hodor

explain your idea of a blow job to me

I shit you not.

when was it known as a bellow job ? The 1950's The late or early 19th century ?

cuz its below the job.

The precursor to the term "blow job". some time in the past people would refer to the act as a "below job" since it was done "down there". When spoken quickly it often sounds like blowjob thus creating that term.

Hey Johnny, I had a swell time last night! Why don't we hop in your Edsel and I give you a below job.

It's not my idea, it's pretty much been happing since dicks and mouths were invented.I'll assume you aren't trolling and want a real answer.
They wrap the lips around you and slide up and down while blowing, but not letting air escape, creating mouth pressure against your dinghy.
Good dicksucker alternates between that and sucking.

Because you're supposed to 'blow' your brains out

but you seen I'm confused because what you are describing is the only way my dick was treated by a girls mouth. It's statistically impossible I've only been with good dicksuckers.

can confirm, prefer suck jobs better myself but my ex could only really do blow jobs

why do you drive on a parkway but park in a driveway?

good ole engrish

Actually they usually blow in my dick because want me to fart.

I know right?? Its just like saying someone's taking a shit. You're not taking one, but rather leaving one.

Kek

Roll

I think if you spell tacocat backwards you will have your answer OP

Get the fuck out you young shit poster. Why is this called a blow job?? What are you, 12?