Why do you guys hate vapers so much?

why do you guys hate vapers so much?

Words can't express how much of an acctual dickhead he looks like

>hahaha what the fuck is that thing?

he looks cool

because vapers are worse than faggots.

>man?

They can be pretty obnoxious and the vapor doesn't smell good.

And cigarettes will always look cooler than your robot dicks.

Because all of them look like that.

cancer is not cool tho

Why?

i dont mind vapers, the normal dudes who use them to cut down on smoking are algood, but this kind of vaper, your like vegans, you constantly need people to know your a fucking vaper.

you are just jealous

>putting the tip of a syringe in your mouth
Yeah man, so cool. Also what the fuck is anything he's wearing? What is that necklace? He has spicy arm bands?| Tight long sleeved shirt. God only knows what that shit around his waist is. Womens tights. Boots with steal caps on the outside. Douchebag haircut. More belts than Lulu from FFX. What about this is "cool"?

This. I smoke cigarettes, and would like to get into vaping, but I look at the label society has given them thanks to all the dickheads and it ruins vaping for me.

Yes, I do care how society perceives me.

>When you dress yourself for the first time
>When this is the first time you've stepped outside and you're haunting the park you're visiting
>floral necklace
>purse
>jacket wrapped around waist despite it not being cold judging by his ripped pants he found in the trash
>ripped pants he found in the trash
>"you are just jealous"
Kys

>eating is cooler than infusion packs
>but you'll get fat in 40 years

Fuck off.

Nothing wrong with vaping, but treat it like a nicotine product and stop forcing me to smell your shitty "juice" everywhere I go.

You are making people uncomfortable with your obnoxious bad smelling smoke.

>inb4 "DURR IT ISN'T SMOKE IT'S WATER VAPOR"

Looks like a duck.
Acts like a duck.
Quacks like a duck.

Fuck your duck.

i didnt say the guy in that pic is cool, i said cancer is not cool

>caring about this instead of doing whatever the fuck you want

LMAO

sure is summer yet

At least I can't see cancer

BETA UPRISING

GET YOUR VAPES, FEDORAS, KATANAS, AND DAKIMAKURAS.

WE ARE TAKING OVER, CHAD.

im not the one not doing something because of gay shit

i smoke cigarettes, i tried vaping a few years ago, its really nothing special, and its a ton worse for you, plus its not much more cheaper. i would not recommend.

>stop forcing me to smell your shitty "juice" everywhere I go.

>old age
>respiration problems
>life support
>asthma
Man 100% cancer I see what you mean man 100%

Helps me get laid. I'm not going to pick up a girl for a date and play the fucking Cramps or Misfits in the car, instead I play Dope: The Playlist on Spotify, by Filtr Belgium. Seriously, if you want to make panties drop, that fucking playlist. Sometimes what you like the most won't get you what you want the most.

Imagine if that was your son! Lol I would beat the shit out of him everytime I saw it

Where is his stand?

I don't know, but I sure would plug his ass while I jerked him off. Call me a faggot, I am one.

>and its a ton worse for you
source?
>plus its not much more cheaper
it is, though

>Sometimes what you like the most won't get you what you want the most

Lucky 7 trips tell the truth

>trap thread

studies are stil being done, vaping has only been around for 10 years commercially, but the results so far arent good for the vaping comminuty. think about it, its fucking oil vapor.

also where im from its actually more expensive. fork out $400 for a decent vape, plus $25 to $30 per liquid, when a pack of smokes is $22 average. its so much cheaper to smoke.

> but the results so far arent good for the vaping comminuty

?

>also where im from its actually more expensive.

where do you live

$22 for a PACK of cigarettes?

Jesus fucking Christ, what are you smoking?

Or where the fuck are you from?

Some SEA islet with a population of less than 1000?

A pack of Marlboro Red 100s in the states is like, $7 at worse.

>Where do you live
What's the point in asking? You going to go to "vape.com" to see how much vapes cost where he fucking lives?

what

Marlboro Red 20's is $22.50 here.

the prices hes quoting are incredibly high im curious

I don't think it's the vaping the people hate.

NZ.

i wasnt asking for opinion, but for an actual source, because all i read so far is a lot of "ifs" and "maybe", and i personally doubt that its "a ton worse" than smoking.

and where the fuck do you live? here in germany, a pack of cigarettes is roughly 5€/20s. before i started vaping, i used to roll my cigarettes myself, which cost me, all in all, 40€ a month. i bought a vape in january, which was priced at around 60€ and im mixing my own liquid, which costs less that 5€ per month. so its even cheaper than rolling, let alone "real" cigarettes.

you can get a fat fine or go to prison here for home mixing fluid. hence why its so expensive, because the tax on it it so huge.

damn

Because you show up at my favorite restaurant spewing shitty vapor and when people politely ask you to stop you reply with "but I'm not smoking"
Kys

what a shame. living in NZ was actually the reason why i started rolling in the first place, the cigarettes were so fucking expensive, even the tobacco alone was 25$ a pack. well, bad luck bro, im sorry.

SISSY
I
S
S
Y

>What kinda fag level is this ? Is it somekinda next stage or what?

Vaping e-juices is gay

Get a real vaporizerand and vape weed

a 30g pouch is $50 now. for 30g of low end tobacco. ive ended up growing my own these days, its legal aslong as you dont sell it. plus the quality is way higher and you can cure it with what ever, my next batch will be cured with some kindof brandy, havnt picked out a bottle yet.

>a 30g pouch is $50 now
jesus christ. how much for a normal pack of cigarettes? and do you plan on selling it eventually?

I like to vape because I'm a insuffarable faggot who loves cock in my mouth. When I'm not sucking a cock I'm sucking my vape wishing it was a cock.

marlboro reds 20's $22.50
Rothmans 20's $20.20
B&H 20's $24.50

we have some gross as fuck brands called west and freedoms, which is like $19 a pack, the cheapest.

il probably sell it to my mates for like $20 per 50g. im gona have pound and pounds of this shit so may aswell sell it cheap and help my bros out. a regular 50g of tobacco is around $80 standard price.

The only excuse a person has for vaping is to quit smoking cigarettes. If you're not vaping to do that, then kill yourself.

If you don't know why, then this post doesn't matter because you're an idiot and won't understand.

i wonder if people are still starting to smoke at this price point

>i smoke cigarettes [...] tried vaping [...] its a ton worse for you

What the fuck am I reading? You are genuinely stupid. Not like in an 'ha ha I insulted you' way. But for real - stupid. You know nothing of this subject.

Mate, come to Australia and have a heart attack. Fucking everything here is expensive. They put taxes on anything. And a pack of 20 will soon go from $23 to $50 here soon because of an increase in the tobacco tax.

i know that feeling. smokes are going up 50c a month here in nz now.

I smoked for 10 years 1 or 2 packs a day depending on the day and started vaping a year ago and I feel 1000x better difference is I'm not a piece of shit that walks into a place blowing smoke in peoples faces saying ITS NOT SMOKE HUR DURR but I spent $100 on the vape and 2 or 3 bottles of juice last me a month for $40 compared to $60 for red 100s in a carton for a week

Bloody hell. Is NZ like us where a lot of cigarettes from overseas are banned/taste like absolute garbage?

No flavoured tobacco in this damn country, and minimal for pipe tobacco.

Last time I was in Egypt paying 20E £ ($2.50) for Black Devil ciggies and Davidoffs and such. Was amazing. Came back to Aus and tried the Davidoffs here, ended up hating everything so bad that I've given up and just stuck to Bond Streets and Peter Stuyvesants.

What about you?

So now you're a man-child trying to score some weed from the vapers huh.

nah, its jsut a select few companies have the monopoly on the imports. so we get the big brands, marlboro, rothman, pall mall, b&h, port royal, winfield, etc,

the rest are special imports that you have to pay more for. pete styvie's for instance are like $26.50 because of the extra effort needed to source them.

most of the smokes are pretty bland, but thats what we have always had, when we can source something as normal as for instance, lucky strikes, or camels, its like a fucking godsend.