Sup Forumsros, ask an user that grew up on a free love hippie commune anything

Sup Forumsros, ask an user that grew up on a free love hippie commune anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefader.com/2013/05/01/our-father-life-in-the-source-family
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who's your daddy?

Should we put Osama bin ladin's brain in a robot body?

Was it just like India?

Do you think humans will visit Mars ?

I'm not getting enough rise in my bread, does the mineral composition of the water I use make a difference?

My father is the man sitting in the middle.
Niggerbot?
No, not at all.
Yes
No, not at all. We just believe in free love and psychedelics.

Sometimes, if it's hard water.

How fucking old are you?

Hippies were hunted to extinction in the late 70's.

Is your mom the black lady?

>No, not at all. We just believe in free love and psychedelics

Master baiter detected

I'm in my 30's.

She's not in the picture, died at childbirth. I was raised by these women though. Even breast fed by some.

how many woman do you sleep with? are you in some isolated hippie community? do your women get pregnant often?

I left when I was 17 but prior to that while at the commune I slept with well over twenty women and girls my age. They did get pregnant often.

clarification, I never got anyone pregnant. The women at the commune where often pregnant

what was it like when you got out?
how did the clash of culture affect you?

I loved it at first because I moved to Asheville, which to me was a huge city. I loved having SO many things to do. Now I miss my old life and would return in a second if I could.

only your age? some a lot older maybe? also multiple women at the same time? maybe mother and daughter etc? you know where my fetishes are going,,

Yes to most all of that. None alot older. Yep to mother and daughters with an "s". See why I miss it? Well that and alot of other reasons.

Why can't you go back?

I've kinda established a life now. I know how isolated life on a commune is. I'm just torn on whether or not to do that to the people I love now. If I could take them all with me I'd go in a heartbeat.

This op please answer. Did you fuck any of the women in your pic. If so was the nigres a good fuck?

daughters sounds really good

I get that I think, but why not try to live in that commune without the isolation part?

What's the oldest in the commune you fucked

I dont think he wants anyone else boning his wife and daughter.

You're not fooling anyone. That's the cast of Jesus Christ Superstar.

I fucked one black girl. She looked like Beyonce before there was a Beyonce.

It's location makes it hard to travel easily.

well, I thought more along the lines of visiting his old commune on the weekend, being with wifey/friends inbetween

are you in Mendocino? do you know a Jasmine?

I dunno, google image search turns up a link to the Source Family, which was a pretty infamous commune

Oh and yeah, daughters were really awesome. They were both blonde, their mom was sandy blonde. It was majestic.

No man, sorry.

Yep. Not as bad as what the media led everyone to believe.

IIT

how long did you live there? What age?

Until I was 17.

Are you the same guy who posted a couple of months ago? You said some shit about how pedophilia was normal in the commune but it was cool because your community didn't demonize it or some shit like that?

Bullshit!

The Source family commune closed in 1977, shortly after Father Yod died. You couldn't possibly be in your 30s and have left the commune, or even really grown up there, and still be in your 30s.

You'd be 39 if you were born the year the group fell apart.

I don't mean to confuse you. I know of that commune and they weren't as bad as everyone thought. The picture is not from that commune though.

Also he died in 1975, which would make you at least 40, turning 41.

See post below.

hnngghh, blondes are my favourite to orgy with, not they I ever did..

Nope, that wasn't me. He's not far off though

Yeah the picture isn't from the Source Family. Look it up. The source family was a towel head.

>I was raised by these women though. Even breast fed by some.

How many did you fuck? How many would you say raped you?

At what age did you lose it ?
What was the age of the youngest girl you sucked ?

Most of them. I wouldn't consider it rape in any sense of the word. Completely consensual from the day I could understand what was going on.

12 was when I lost it.
I'm skipping this one. Last time I spoke of it I was banned. She was my age though.

Fucked, sorry.

How did it go ? Whoever wants can join in, regardless of age ?
Or did people try to actively entice kids ?

Are you in contact with some others who grew up there ? And if so, does any have regrets or resentment ?

Rainbow family hippie here chilling before I go on the road. Ever been to a gathering OP?

Alright, gotta run fella's. I'll be back later to ask more questions and post some more pics. Thanks!

It was wonderful! You're interviewed by a group if they determine you can contribute to the group as a whole. You gotta be able to be productive. Kids are never enticed, sex is just not restricted, kids are not made to see it as a bad thing. I am, no one that I know of has any resentments or regrets other than one that left around the same time I did.

Yes!!! God yes, love em!

Well Thats a first. And fuck A camp. Will you be at nationals this year. Its going to be in either Maine, Vermont, or new Hampshire. No official place yet. I'm in Georgia at the moment and making my way up to the northeast right now.

It is though.
thefader.com/2013/05/01/our-father-life-in-the-source-family