no college acceptances

> no college acceptances
> can't go to prom despite having date
NAME YOUR BEST SUICIDE METHODS ANONS

Bump I'm 18 and wanna die

Go to community college, do well and transfer out. It's easier to get into a uni with an associate degree because it shows you can handle the work and they will ignore you HS gpa and standardized test scores

Prom is gay, the only part that's worth it is the after parties

I wanted to be able to tell my kids about prom. It's a shame because I cucked a douchebag to get my date

>I wanted to be able to tell my kids about prom

What does that teach you about being a beta cuck?

Just take her to a hotel room tell her prom was canceled and you're shipping out to the front lines of afghanistan tomorrow.

Your kids will not give a shit about your shitty prom.

Prom is overrated. I went to junior prom with a date, but senior prom I just showed up at the end in jeans for the after party.

No. Her ex is a beta cuck. I stole him from her. He's a dark dinner kid named brandon.

Get yourself some perspective on life boy. pussy ass bitchboy

I STILL NEED EASIEST AND CLEANEST SUICIDE METHODS

Bump

>go to welding/gas supply
>get a dewar of liquid nitrogen
>lock yourself in a room with it
>stand on a table/chair and spill/empty the dewar onto the floor
>asphyxiate painlessly

Liquid nitrogen is also cheaper than milk by volume, but I suppose that doesn't matter if you're going to kill yourself.

Um have you ever used liquid nitrogen? The gas doesn't kill you...at least it won't the way you are describing it

>Um have you ever used liquid nitrogen?
Yes.

>The gas doesn't kill you...at least it won't the way you are describing it
It does. If you release enough of it in a room at once it will push all the oxygen out of the room (or dilute it enough) so you will asphyxiate. The danger of asphyxiation from large quantities leaked nitrogen is so high that it is the main factor in its OSHA regulations.

Man speaks the truth. You're an idiot to kill yourself after no being old enough to do your own thing. Besides community college is cheaper and it's chill. Just do clubs while you're there and develope yourself as a person. Guaranteed to get bitches and schools when you transfer.

I played with liquid nitrogen a lot in my research lab. Never had any problems and never used it in a hood.
You would need a lot of liquid nitrogen like ALOT and a sealed room.

>Get cinderblock
>long ass chain
>padlocks x2
>gun
>bullet for gun
>duct tape
>boat
>access to ocean
>engine for boat
>fuel for boat

Take boat out at sea, sailing in as stormy weather as possible
Tie self to cinderblock, using stainless steel chains and padlocks (cross over shoulders under groin, around waist, around neck)
Shoot self through ear (press snub-nosed revolver barrel as deeply into ear as possible, fire bullet.)
When dead, you drop into the water. Cinerblock carries you to the ocean floor. Fish eat your remains. Padlock and chain make sure your corpse does not rise when bloated and thus never reach shore (scaring little kids finding you)
You die, painlessly, instantly, without a mess left behind. Boat is lost as sea eventually.

>You would need a lot of liquid nitrogen like ALOT and a sealed room.
Not really. Several liters would be enough in a small well sealed environment, I don't consider that a lot though.

>bullet for gun
Are you sure the gun needs bullets?

It does if you want to die from shooting yourself through your brain rather than drowning when dropping into the ocean.

Several liters...so gallons? Gallons of liquid nitrogen is a lot. We used to pour out a liter or two on the floor of our lab when we were done using it just to watch it. No special safety precautions were taken

Hit yourself in the face with a frying pan until you die.

>this kills the girl

>Gallons of liquid nitrogen is a lot
Not in my experience.

The lab I was at used to use it to cool the conductors for a linear particle accelerator, that was a lot. We also used it to purge air out gamma ray detectors, but it wan't as much.

God I hate teens. All you fucking kids do is bitch and moan now. Do what
Said to do. Jesus it's not that hard, just requires some extra work. Beats being drafted and having to fight in Nam.

Shoot up your school or any other crowded place then suicide by cop.

And did you have to wear supplied oxygen while working with it in your lab? The only precautions we ever told was to protect us from the cold, not from suffocation

>And did you have to wear supplied oxygen while working with it in your lab?
No, because we did routine leak tests.

To add to this, isn't more dense than air? So you'd have to pour it out and lay in the gas

Or because it's won't suffocate you like you think it will see

>Learn a trade, make money, make your country stronger, boost the economy
>Go to university, gender studies, go 100k in debt, cant find work, drain the economy, drain your country of resources
Pick one, numbnuts

>To add to this, isn't more dense than air?
That would matter either way, since the goal is to displace the all the air that was previously in the room. Once that is achieved any interaction doesn't matter because it would be non-existent.

Also, the atmosphere is already 78% nitrogen, so their densities would already be very close and any force caused by density difference would easily be overpowered by air flow from the rapid expansion of the boiling liquid.

>having a date
you beat me

Also, I'm talking about small rooms here buys, closets, bathrooms, etc.

In larger rooms such as a lab or the accelerator room suffocation would not be a big issue. It's in rooms like storage rooms that it would become an issue.

guys*

Density of liquid nitrogen 0.807 g/mL
Density of air 0.0012 g/mL

It would matter it would take so much liquid nitrogen to displace that air.

>Density of liquid nitrogen
We're talking about the density of gaseous nitrogen.