Have you ever snorted Adderall?

Have you ever snorted Adderall?

It's pretty comparable to amphetamines.

Well fuck yeah, started back in '97 freshman year, and that was the beginning of the end

Checked

Snorting is honestly a waste IMO, get yourself some 30mg instant release and take 2 or 3 for best results

Only snort when you have a low dose

Sorry i mistook it for methyphenidate...Adderall IS amphetamines.

what are you retarded? what are you checking?

New fag

General drug thread?

Sure

Thank god, really wanted to share this.

Just like meth! i took 14 XR in 24 hours and almost died. i was up for 3 days and had hart issues i felt like my chest was going to collapse

2 or 3 30mgs at a time!?! You better not have some undiagnosed heart condition or else your ass will be in the ER.

2 or 3 are nothing to regular users lol I know kids who stay up for days playing league and popping adderall the whole time I've done about 4 in one sitting myself .... Ain't nothing compared to the 8 ball a day of coke I used to snort lol

I took 7 30 mgs at one time before lol

what is the best way to take adderall?

litterally like meth!

By mouth, faggot. The only people who snort shit are retards who don't want to have their sense of smell later in life

Snorting is a nice kick in the face. I like the high. kinda burns but works well. you can ingest them just as well. probably easier on your nasal cavity i dont know how many times ive woken up with a bloody nose

smash into powder, mix with 3ml h2O in a shotglass, stir together, pull into needleless syringe, put up the bumbum

If you have a low dose like 10-20 mgs of IR then you should snort it, but if you have any higher dose then that, you should just pop it. It's possible to snort XR, but it's a pain in the ass.

strength ratio of 3:5 for eating:plugging, wot wot

I made 2 posts

HAVE I.
Fucking do it faggot, rush is pretty sick. Snort while smoking weed and you will feel unparalleled joy. Pic unrelated.

Parachute, or snort. Unless time release.

This is not good advice, I know people that can get lit snorting a single 15mg IR

10 mgs will do you fine if you dont take it often. My gf has a script and I no longer take more than 10 mgs a day. Ill take 5 and itll last me about 4 hours if Im having a sluggish day. Im not a tiny dude i weigh 200 lbs.

What kind of vac sealer/vac bags is that

you build up a tolerance quick, when I first used it 1 10 was plenty but now I barely notice it

This is actually the best way

Yup. A few times in the past. But, now I've got a prescription for it so I just take it normally; with an occasional bit of fun.

Couldn't tell you

Yeah, the drip is awful. This guy basically got it right.

Pussy

I like the orange flavored adderall. The drip from snorting made me taste oranges for hours.

methylphenidat IS an amphetamin