How does this look...

How does this look? Im growing my hair out and while my hair is straight on the top it looks really wild and untamed in the back. This knot kinda binds the hair. Though i feel insecure about it.

Sup Forums's honest input?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SFGfUOnsqEw
youtube.com/watch?v=A1jrscrwi50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honest?
Get a fucking lamp shade, you poor motherfucker.

Good luck finding a good job bro. Or a woman who will respect you. Or anyone who will respect you for that matter. There's nothing gayer than a dude with long hair in a knot. Cut your fucking hair faggot.

It's okay as it is. Now go away.

I admit: Im currently a poorfag. But i dont care. once i finish studying and get a well-paid job, i will give my future wife and children the best i can offer so they dont have to live in a fucked up dirty piece of shit house.

Wife???
But you are woman? That is not good.

See dude
People always mistake a guy with long hair for a bitch.

>my. Fucking. Sides.

although her thumbs are like sausages i think the same

Now listen. All men throughout history used to wear long hair. Short hair became popular just in the recent years.

Besides - all faggots i came across (mostly hairstylists) had ALWAYS short and gel in their pergectly styled hair. There is not a single homosexual i know who has long hair.

I didn't say it was homosexual. I said gay. As in, immasculate. Not manly. So like, guys talk shit and get in each others faces and whatnot as a sign of aggression. But I don't look at a man with long hair being aggressive in any way. And if one did, I picture myself swinging his faggot ass around the room by his ponytail. That's what I'm saying. Shit is effeminate, dog.

Also, if you're going to man up and choose a hairstyle, don't be such a faggot about it. If you're going to wear long hair, even though it's gay and broadcasts to the world that your woman dominates you by strapping your hairless ass every night, at least own that shit, dog.

Nothing wrong with long hair. Just dont get a man bun it's the brand of the douche.

>Shit is effeminate, dog.

Yeah shit. This guy looks so fuckibg feminine, id mistake him for a cute trap.

And don't talk shit about homosexuals. My coworker is manly as fuck looking. But he just likes to suck cocks while I prefer vagina. It's 2016 dog, it's okay to be homosexual. I don't judge people for being the way they are. I judge people for following a trend. And right now, dudes are growing their have out and tying that shit in knots. At least my homosexual friend carries himself like a man. He would kick your gay ponytail wearing ass.

Im not. I use this bun only to tame the back part of my hair. In 2-3 years my hair should be long enough to pull into a proper ponytail. My ultimate goal is something like pic related. Though it will take probably 4-5 years to get there.

Your hair doesn't look that bad. You have to live with the locks, but good hair treatment will help top straighten it. I hope you are willing to invest, this shit is extremly expensive.
Long hair on males is just wonderful.

The only thing I would change is shave the nape of your neck. Even if you wear your hair down often, a hairy or fuzzy nape is actually quite unappealing. Other than that, cool hair bro

Proof that long hair on males is perfect.

You're about the gayest man I've ever seen.

>long hair looks feminine
Kek. Ever saw a metal fan?
Wouldn't say they look very feminine most of the time...

Possible.

Where you from op?

I will never straighten or alter my hair. Im actually doing no-poo (water only wash). Been in for 8 months. This way i will have long hair until i die.

Well this might delay grow though. I will eventually shave some neck hairs once it reaches my upper spine. My hair is still relatively short. Pic related is my loose hair.

I envy people who have a faster hair growth.

I don't talk about a hair straightening iron. I have one and rarely used it, but don't want it because it will kill your hair. But you need treatment.

If you are not willing to do that your hair will turn shitty and you don't deserve it. Then just cut it. Long hair takes care and time. Also don't comb it when its wet.

no shampoo is for non greasy hair. that shit looks greasy as fuck

Damn. Wish i had never cut it off on february 2015 in the first place.

Looks kinda nice to me, but I generally have weird tastes compared to people around me, so don't know if you should listen to me...

Though had locks as a baby and since today, as soon as my hair gets slightly longer it curls like shit and looks just messy...and I'm lazy when it comes to getting a hair cut or doing anything with it besides washing.
Already thought a few times about binding it together, so it at least doesn't look this messy, but also wasn't really sure...
(Would actually look pretty similar to you now, if I would simply bind it together at the back)

Thanks! Your taste is fine and absolutely normal. Everyone loves hair like pic related. It just looks fucking cool.

How long are you in? If your hair on the top is straight i can comfort you: after 3-4 years your hair will be straight overall because gravity will do its work and pull your hair down thus straighten it naturally.

>There's nothing gayer than a dude with long hair in a knot

How cum?

would fuck ass if completely shaved/10

I see. Look up Andrej or Andreja Pejic. He/she is androgynous supermodel.

Thank you too then.

Don't know exactly when I last got a hair cut...I think somewhere in december.
When I look at the pic of your open hair, guess mine is just a little bit longer than yours, but also a bit more curly.
But yes, on the top it's mostly straight, except for a few single hairs, that don't want to stay straight for long.

Would surprise me, if it would really straightn on the back over the years, but on the other hand I know shit about stuff like this...so, would be nice.

Reading mostly positive things here makes me rethink this idea again, thanks for this, guys :)

Topknots are gay as hell fam..

on a second thought no. its disgusting. this person needs tits and hrt after all in order to be fuckable. i can only fuck something with a little dick when it looks like a woman overall.

>I think somewhere in december.
When I look at the pic of your open hair, guess mine is just a little bit longer than yours

It seems as if im doing something wrong. i shaved my whole head on february 2015. and in merely 6 months you outgrew my growth.

>Would surprise me, if it would really straightn on the back over the years

check out this guy. youtube.com/watch?v=SFGfUOnsqEw

his hair is very curly in the back. a few years later in growth it got completely straight. youtube.com/watch?v=A1jrscrwi50

its only natural. but you have to get over the awkward stage in which these hot 10/10 women at the gym will laugh at you and dont take you seriously.

in order to keep myself motivated i daily look at the photo's of this guy. he is some kind of inspiration to me. and im looking forward to have hair like his in 4-5 years.

>on a second thought no. its disgusting. this person needs tits and hrt after all in order to be fuckable. i can only fuck something with a little dick when it looks like a woman overall.

Andreja Pejic had sex reassignment surgery "early 2014". Basically this picture or this one might correspond to your liking

nope, doesnt at all. the chin looks way to masculine. that one is absolutely fine though.

but in general, fucking a trap or super feminine guy is just a fantasy. at the end of the day i prefer a real woman of course. just like pretty much every other Sup Forumstard i can think of

Okay then, let me provide you with another picture

Lol, but well, my hair has this habit of growing pretty fast at first, but then almost stopping...no idea how normal this is.
After getting a cut, it just needs a month, maybe a bit longer, to look like before, but for example now I haven't noticed that much of a difference over the last 3 months or so.

But that's really an impressive change, when this guy really didn't do anything to help out. Nice to know really.