Thoughts Sup Forums?

thoughts Sup Forums?

Usual nigger therapy.

Is this the origin of pancake tits?

Of course its wrong.

But can someone tell America they should also mutilating baby boys private parts for no reason?

Somehow, this is the white man's fault.

>My thoughts are that I just wish we didn't live in a world where a girl has to be physically mutilated in order to feel safe from rape and harassment

good lord these white people are so delusional. africa is so much different from america, they have no idea. they just want everything to be like they are

It's so cute when SJWs think they can have an impact on what happens in the third world.

Black dude here, that shits fucked up

>My thoughts are that I just wish we didn't live in a world where a girl has to be physically mutilated in order to feel safe from rape and harassment

Is the Cameroon the whole fucking world?

who are you to tell them how to live their lives?

nigger

Yeah that's like when white people made it a law woman had to where long dresses for exactly that reason

>stupid white people want niggers to stop acting like animals

So it's stupid to want people to live like people?

Fuck you nigga, tell yo girl to pick up her shit

why would anyone try to rape a monkey?

its stupid to want to change the traditions of people who have been doing the same shit since before america existed. if what theyre doing has no impact on your life (which is doesnt because they are in fucking africa) then yeah its stupid. they wont change anything, theyre just crying on the internet

>Africa is so much different

Yeah, it is.
Different in that it fucking sucks.

Personally, I don't just let my bedroom get messy and sleep in the living room.

I clean my fucking room instead.

my non-existent girlfriend? Ha

>This world.
>One country, untouched by 'whitey'
>White people are responsible tho.

Damn, so.you get NO Pussy? You a bitch then FOH

Only because they didn't have to make a law for men to wear long pants because men just don't dress like fucking sluts even if it's legal. Even today men's underwear is longer than the pants most girls wear.

It doesn't?

If Africa didn't suck balls because niggers are animals, a lot of natural resources would be cheaper to obtain.

Making my life a whole lot easier.

It's always the white man's blame.
Ask any SocJus person.

well abortion is still legal in usa, we demand democracy for those unborn babies

100% Agree

>democracy
>can't vote until age 18

Into the trash it goes!

>abortion is abomination
Literally only christ-cucks think abortion is wrong.

would fuck

Other monkeys

This is a case for woman rights activists.

Not for the "feminists" that fight for overweight, whimsical, special snowflakes privledges.

I think having the possibility to vote should be a privilige based on the individuals' (and convicts) cognitive abilities, not a right for everyone that has been on earth for a given amount of years.

Niggers in America are worse off. This is what feminists really think.

screw women, I'll fuck my trap boyfriend's tight ass all night. and not have to worry about being called a rapist because she decides it wasn't consensual. smell you later Tyrone

Where to find a loyal trap?

empowerment of women in 3rd world countries is economically beneficial to the world. why would you want 50% of the population not working, while consuming resources? you can't justify your whole existence by just birthing a child.

Because by developing their country, they become producers, cheap labor that takes jobs away from countries that are already developed.

It's better that developed countries produce the goods they need and sell into their country rather that the other way around.

>I think having the possibility to vote should be a privilige based on the individuals' (and convicts) political orientation, not a right for everyone that has been on earth for a given amount of years.

>You have no grasp of democracy, but that's normal for americans.