Were you ever bullied as a kid or teenager?

Were you ever bullied as a kid or teenager?

Do you think you can kick his/her ass today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oe4Gu3cBmbQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was and you could say I kicked some ass, just not bully ass

I was, but i kept fighting back so they eventually moved onto easier pray then me. Who won the fight often came down to who started it. So i won some and lost some but kept my head up high. I would say i won in the long run though as most of my bullies ended up in prison or addicted to drugs

Was bullied once or twice by and yes I already have once back then and again last year at a bar

I was picked on in high school because I smelled bad. Didn't shower and stuff like that.
Then I blamed other people after they avoided me, and that they were just making up that I smelled bad because somebody else said it and they believed it. One guy was particularly douchey about it and would yell "everyone clear the halls when I passed" and threw mud at me once saying that it didn't matter since I was already dirty anyway.
Turns out I was just a disgusting motherfucker and if I wanted to associate with other people, I would have to be clean.
So I showered everyday and always had clean clothes on for the rest of high school. And voila, the bullying stopped. No psychological trauma or what not.

And I probably can't beat the shit out of that one douche. He's way more in shape than I am.

The kids from my neighborhood were really rough, this was in the mid 90s. I always fought back, but lost most of the fights. I grew up to be 6'4 and I'm decently muscular and fit now and I know how fight, so yes I could probably take some of them. However, quite a few old bullies are my close buddies now.

The last sentence is true for me too. Once I discovered weed in high school, the kids that fought me in middle school we're all friends with me at ages 17+.

Yeah, shit happens as a kid and you're a better man for it if you can let it go and not be bitter. Some of my most dependable down to earth guys bullied me back in the day, but we're really tight now.

I was a bully, and I kick my own ass everyday

>bullied
>Implying that word exists

What a fagg.

i'm a college student dating my bully from high school.

Different bully or the same guy at the bar?

it was gay love after all

Honestly you sound like some sheltered fuck who grew up in the mid 2000's. Fuck off kiddo.

Hell jeah! I did it too but it wasn't very hard because im so tall and they probably thought I could've beaten them. (I couldn't)

>implying I'm one, you JSW tmblr fagg.

I was bullied by two girls during my freshman year in high school

They would humiliate me in class by sitting next to me and pretending to flirt with me because I was quiet and shy and everyone would laugh.

They would also slap me on the butt whenever they walked passed me and everyone would die laughing

It was awful and no teacher seemed to care

probably but their lives are already so pathetic so why bother

Why did you not rape? They wantet you to do it.

First off, I'm not an SJW. Quit implying like a literal retard. Get a fucking life dipshit, actually contribute something useful to the thread or leave.

I bet one of thems pregnant now.

Because she would probably get her brothers to kick my ass before having me arrested

yeah this kind of shit is the worst

I mean what can you do, hit them?

No one cares

This better be bait

I have enough self-confidence not to lump together every time someone was a dick to me and build a victim complex.

if you think this is what bullying is you should probably off yourself

I bet one of them fucked you for laughs.

You literally have nothing of importance to say do you? I'm done talking to you kid.

yes
no

Thank god

I was somewhat bullied in 5th-7th grade, but when I hit puberty I pretty much became a badass and starting fighting people. The girls anyway, the guys just started hitting on me. Then I went on to bully a couple people. They were douchebags who had pissed me off. I loved making them cry.

Idk who I can and can't beat up from middle school but I'm down for anything

I was once called a "Waste of DNA" by some fat Samoan kid in my class.

>manlytears.jpg

Is bullying just a white people thing?
Because that shit never happened in my school , I mean yeah you'll problaby get robbed, but no bullying

I was bullied from 2nd to 7th grade. I got tired of it. Had a neighbor who's dad ran a boxing gym. Spent the time from 5th to 8th grade learning how to fight. I learned it's not about how strong you are, but how well you can roll with getting hit. Found out I'm surprisingly hard to knock out while I was at it. Three days into my 8th grade year a kid who had made my life miserable since 3rd grade came at me like usual, trying to push me around, getting in my face trying to intimidate me. I just snapped. Next thing I remember I've got two of his little sycophants pulling me off him. Spent two weeks suspended from school. Spent the next two years scrapping my way through life until people just realized, no matter if I won or lost, I was gonna keep coming until they just left me the fuck alone. Most of them now, are the "glory days" kind of losers who peaked in high school, and now live shit lives. I got to see them a couple years ago at our 10yr reunion, it was funny seeing how pathetic most of them are, used car sales, divorced, or unhappily married to their high school "sweet heart" Hell, the chick voted Most Likely To Succeed got knocked up freshman year in college, and was dancing at a local strip club lat time I checked. Ahhh... I love thinking about how they thought they could rule the world, it's pretty satisfying.

>implying anyone on Sup Forums is alpha enough to bully
>implying anyone on Sup Forums is alpha enough not to be bullied
>implying anyone on Sup Forums is alpha enough to have a non pathetic life
>implying anyone on Sup Forums is alpha enough to have friends
therefore we win internetdiscussions and fap to women with penises

i could fuck his mom cus i damn sure look good enough to make it that far

I was a bully (Mostly because of ADHD and slight aspergers) but now I'm just a guy that fights people a lot

I got bullied in the 5th grade. I got a pencil and stabbed this dude on the chest then started punching. Never got messed with again and we became friends afterwards.

yes

yes

i wouldnt want to do it tho

I was but i shot up the playground so they didn't bully me anymore

once there was a guy who stole 100 bucks worth of alcohol at my birthday party

now he owns a pitbull, has 10k€ debt and lives in a shithole consuming a lot of drugs

>mfw

My school was 50/50 black and white and there were both black kids that got bullied and black bullies

Not really. If anything, I was a bully.

>yup, in high school
>very big guy, impossible to stop phisically

today i could beat his ass because he's a corpse now, went an hero a couple months ago by swallowing a cabinet of pills in hospital

sorry but not sorry about that. i felt a lot of relief.

That last bit is pretty cringe-inducing

bullys dont really exist where im from. but maybe its cause i would usually fight whoever was trying to fuck with me. thinking back, i was a fucking beast when i was in elementary compared to today.

Same here. I was a bully when I was in high school. The kid I bullied is now one of my good friends. He is still incredibly weak and still hasn't had sex yet, but we have a blast together.

Well my school was pretty much 80% hispanic, and I never saw no bullying .
It just seems weird to me, what dies anybody get out of bullying?

If he's your good friend, you should get the dude laid. What are bros for after all?

Nothing crazy but I was super depressed in highschool and hated my life.

There was maybe 2-3 incidents where I was fucked with. I should've fought, whether or not I got my ass beat, but as I said I was depressed and had little to no self-confidence.

I rarely showed up to school anyways, and dropped out as soon as I could. That was the best decision I ever made and I whole-heartedly believe it. I've been so much happier ever since.

I started working hard, gaining self confidence and making money. I have my own place, my own vehicle (paid off) and a my best friend I've raised since a puppy.

I rarely think about the kids that fucked with me. I know now that if it comes down to it i will stand up for myself now, and I have.

To anyone reading this, it gets better.
Stand up for yourself, its better to get beaten up than to back down like a pussy.

no

Which part? I cringed through the whole thing

Trust me, I keep trying to get him laid. He doesn't shave, wears a batman shirt and only ever talks about anime and video games. It's completely hopeless.

Me and some other friends are thinking about pitching in for a prostitute and getting her to pretend he picked up a random girl.

Same guy his kid just died in a car wreck and he was trying to fight me I guess because he know me

I felt bad ended up breaking his nose and giving him a big scratch across his mouth that's gonna be a nasty scar

You piece of shit, I read it cous I tought you were posting the plot to a movie not this cringe worthy shit

I was and I did kick his ass. Even after all these years I'd love a chance for Another round because we were interrupted by people breaking up the fight.

Dude... Your friend sounds like an old buddy of mine named Matt. The guy once brought two chicks and BEER to my house, then broke out a bag full of Masters of the Universe action figures, and expected me to be more interested in them than a couple chicks getting drunk in my living room.

i bullied that kid from school in the wheelchair, god what a loser. can't even walk

>be me 9 yo
>living in a village
>school population about 200 kids
>mom was a substitute teacher so was there for 3 years
>kids are fucking assholes
>bullied every day by 3-4 kids
>even bullied by a girl 2 years older
>everyday just avoid them, sometimes just cant
>learn to deal with it and get used to it
>fast forward 3 years
>move to another place due to mother's job
>all kids here look so nice
>all white faced with red cheeks
>first day at school
>very large tall boy comes and starts teasing me
>ignore him
>tries to push me
>i punch him in the face
>he was wearing glasses lol
>glasses go flying of
>i punch him again
>walk away and smash his glasses with my foot
>go back and punch him again, he was already bleeding
>mfw all these things were done to me
>was not afraid of being beaten or ridiculed

And that was my last day of being bullied, discovered that its best to just take the beating if you must, but at least fight back so it ends there

I was kind of a smart ass in high school so I would get in a lot of fights.
Not so much fights as just getting the shit kicked out of me. Kept this up until I learned to keep my mouth shut.

It's obviously the plot to the upcoming trilogy, Never Back Down 3

I'm currently a senior in high school. A day from graduation.
All school year, this one guy kept saying, and trying to start shit. This happened over all of my high school career. I never did, or said anything. I'm a 5,11 260 lbs man, and a football player. He is in the drama academy and student council.
Yesterday I had enough. I took his food, slapped it in his face, and punched him so hard, I felt his nose break on my fist.

Nah... He's obviously rewriting the 1980's classic, "No Retreat, No Surrender"

I used to get bullied, then I became the bully, then I evened out. No I don't think I could beat up anyone.

Got my glasses stolen by two kids on the bus when I was younger.

Fast forward, I shortly after the bullying ( after that grade) stopped wearing my prescription glasses, my eyes ended up naturally correcting, now my visions great

Yeah I could fuckin rip their rib cages apart now, I'm not bitter

You're an idiot. I got in a fight about 2 weeks before graduate and ended up failing because of it. Never got my GED or diploma. In your case, you'll probably graduate, but you couldn't wait two more days and not risk it? You could've ended up being a loser like myself

>Yes
>With a weapon maybe

Just that right amount of edge

>be me 5th 1/2 grade, new to the school cuz we moved
>not try to stand out cuz i had much trouble at my old schools because of fights, broken noses and fingers
>just following school schedule and head over to the other rooms fast, staying at the meeting point the whole break
>because of that i was first in line all the time and didnt really made any friends
>bc no friends = bullied, instulted alot, had to keep calm since i didnt want to change school again
>one day a few of the "cool kids" came and tried to push me off the spot and threw my bag away
>i just took it and went back standing in front of them since i was first in line
>the italian guy was brabbling at me why i was queue jumping
>i said "dont cry you just did it yourself"
>after that, i still dont know why the italian guy started throwing insults at me and my family
>i just countered them and he and his friends (2 turkish people)starting pushing me
>i just pushed back and the fight started with the tallest one of them
>i just pulled him over my leg and threw him on the ground leaving the other ones scared as shit as it seems cuz they didnt do anything after that
>after that incident noone of the class ever tried talkin shit about me (atleast right at me)

never was bullied, sometimes bullied idiots. got into fights pretty often, won more than i lost but lost really bad sometimes.

Was bullied like fuck when I was at school due to being a fat kid. I was even hospitalised because if it at one point. But over the years I filled out and an now a big dude but well made and really strong.

Couple of year ago I ran into a couple of lads who bullied me and they tried to pick up where they left off. I knocked one out and the other lad shit bricks and ran away.

It was a good moment...

youtu.be/oe4Gu3cBmbQ

Living the dream bruh

I was bullied a lot, but I'm laughing because I'm the only one alive. Some of them overdosed, some hanged themselfs, and one shot himself with a shotgun

made that shit up

>all white faced with red cheeks
>white faced

I was bullied by an upperclassman - he was a senior when I was a freshman. I totally fucked his girlfriend that summer (my neighbor) when he was working.

Good for you, man. All of my bullies ended up with kids, doing drugs, or kicked out of school (or all three). Always defend yourself and things will go smoothly.

I was picked on in school just because I was quiet, kept to myself and didn't like to speak out/be paid any attention to.

Still quiet but successful in my opinion while all of the bullies are in jail, have kids and lives they can't afford i.e. failing at life and medicating just to get through the day.

I take pleasure in knowing they constantly struggle with living another day or just finally swapping the barrel

Yeah but not past middle school

After being in a gypsee village full of cunts for 3 years i seriously was not afraid of normal kids no matter how big, that made me react and luckily it worked.

totally worth being suspended for 2 weeks

I do feel sorry for you man. I got a friend who went through similar. In my case, I am still graduating, but none of the teachers liked that little shit to begin with.
Best part though... Him crying and screaming he was sorry.

I would get bullied by this one kid all the time, and gropes of upp to 20 people at the time from the age of 7-8 years old but i was allways way bigger and stronger then all my peers at school and i didn't fight back. because if my dad got a phone home he wouldbeat the living shitt out of me and trust me.
A adult at 120 kilos and inn shape can be terrible to fight at the age of 7-8.
but at the age of 10 he actually sow me getting piked on and the shame of me getting beaten whit out defending my self was worse on his pride then then getting calls from school.
so he told me to stand opp for my self and gave me a beating so i would remember to do so, and after this day i would beat the bullies at almost every confrontation to come.

and i started to defend the weakest kids when the bullies attacked them because i started to love to fight bigger groups of people, making one person grobbel makes you feel strong. Make many and you'll feel like a god.

PS. today i am 1.95 meters tall 150 kilos nobody fucks with me anymore especially my dad!

Yes I was bullied as a child.
No I don't think I could kick his ass because he's dead now.

Who got the last laugh?

his name was Timothy and I lured him in front of a moving train. Get fucking rekt, dumb piece of shit.

In Sup Forums, the question should be "Who here WASN'T bullied as a kid?"

true, and how did you end up here?

What the fuck am I reading. Is this Sup Forums or is this an advertised post on fucking facebook?

Fuck off kid, take your bullshit elsewhere, pizza face manlet

I got bullied in my junior high year 8.

A bit of backstory, I have a bit of anger issue, but it's like a volcano. Throw something in it, it won't erupt, the thing will just get burned and destroyed. Throw something explosive in it, it will erupt sooner. That's what happened.

I got bullied to the point I can't stand it anymore, I picked up a shuttlecock bat and start beating him.

My mom called the school, the bully / bullies got suspended, and when they're back on school, they never talk to me again.... and so is the rest of my class until senior high.

From that point forward, I kinda have an anger issue. I can barely control it though... since I'm kinda afraid to get in jail. Still, it's so hard that you can't just punch or kill people you don't like.

>discovered that its best to just take the beating if you must, but at least fight back so it ends there

Yep, it took me a looong time to learn this but its the truth. Fuck that bullshit that says "Just ignore bullies". Total BS. Bullies prey on people who won't do anything in retaliation.

How?

I kind of always wanted to be bullied.

I was always bigger than the other kids in school and I took martial arts classes and shit, so I was kind of just waiting for someone to fuck with me. At the same time though, I was too much of a goodie two-shoes to ever actually instigate a fight myself.

It just never happened, probably because of my aforementioned height and the fact that I have a pretty inoffensive personality and generally got along with everyone.

yeah.... is it really hard for you not to kill people?
not the people you hate but just don't like.

What are ya? A fucking no bully commercial? Ya fucking gay?

Yes
I probably can. If I ever saw the cunt again I would attack him.

No, but I got a lot of "meet me after school" shit. To which I'd just call them a pussy for not doing it now. Never got seriously fucked with, made a point to hang out with the losers since I was bigger so people wouldn't mess with them if I was around.

I bullied one kid when I was in 4th grade just because everyone else bullied him too. I feel terrible about it not. Then I ended up getting bullied in middle school and high school. Not terribly bad or too frequently. Just every once in a while some punk would be a dick to me since I was really quiet back then. I never really did anything to fight back. I just figured I would put up with it because bullying ends after high school.

Nope. Started getting bullied at a new job after high school. Finally got fucking sick of it and cussed out this fat bully fuck at work (who was like twice my size) and dared him to swing on me. He would have beaten my ass but I didn't care at the point, I was done being walked on. He eventually backed down and apologized when I stood my ground and didn't budge an inch against his threats. No one ever really picked on me again at that place after that.

Most bullies are insecure cowards who will back down when you stand up to them. They don't want to fight, they just want to pick on the vulnerable to boost their ego.

meant to say "feel terrible about it now" in second sentence

Bullied repeatedly for about 4 years from age 13-17, destroyed my self esteem at the time and was still affecting me for some time after.

now im transexual so definitely couldnt kick their ass, lack the strength and the will for that kind of thing.